Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Who would ever marry a women with 3 kids??!!?
Find answers to your legal question.

Who would ever marry a women with 3 kids??!!?

One thing about divorce that scares me to craziness is that I don't want to be alone the rest of my life. I have three kids and I don't see anyone ever being ok with dating a women with so many obligations. :( I fee like I am attractive (110lbs, super long hair, nice personality, active in outdoor stuff, etc) but that doesn't seem to help me feel any better. Do men really care all that much????
Additional Details
Thank you all so very very much for your answers. I had tears welling up in my eyes....thank you. I'm not divorced yet but it is likely it will happen. I am so afraid. But this does help....it's such a lonely process I think.

Deena
Rating
Some would and some wouldn't.
The right man for you would be honoured to marry you and your 3 kids.

Don't be putting yourself down. There is only one you in the whole wide world and you have 3 children. It is a package deal.

Unless you 3 are impossible terrors and then I would suggest taking a parenting class to get them under control.

Be yourself and let him find you. The best is yet to come.

God Bless You, ;-)

?
i married 12 years ago with 3 children if the man really loves you then he'll love your children too, at least really try to!good luck

locomonohijo
If a man really loves you, he wont' care that you have three children, he'll still love you and want to be with you, children or not.

kaala w
well you sound like a really nice person let the divorce wait till bout 6 months to get back in to another realtionship but most of all be funny flirtacious outgoing and keep him laughing and happy but dont forget abbout you r kids and always follow your heart

freeman3905@sbcglobal.net
yes we do some of us like kids and as for you get over it the man if he loves you it don't matter about the kids as long as he loves them to your life is not over at some point you will find one it takes time to find some one maybe it's you that is still in shock over your loss look ahead not back or you feel sorry for your self wake up you seem to be good looking so go for it good luck to you and the kids

candleinthewind7579
Rating
I have a friend who married a lady with 5 kids...he loves her and loves her kids

bobby31_1970
Rating
hello,to answer you question yes there is men out there that would remarry a woman w/ kids.i am a single mom of 4 teens.but personally i am not out husband shopping i think its important to put the kids first.relax and enjoy life and when the time comes you will be blessed w/ another husband.good luck!

davbig2
Rating
yes

sweetpea
Rating
There are many men out there that are looking for love just like anyone else. Your kids won't be kids forever-in the blink of an eye they are out on their own. You should drop the attitude that you don't deserve anyone decent because you are a mom!

free_your_fancy
Rating
The RIGHT man will love you and your kids. They are out there. For god's sake do NOT stay with your husband just because you're afraid you'll never find someone else. That is insane.

no name
Rating
My sister had 3 kids and she got married to a guy who has taken her kids in like they are his own. The good guys are out there, you just have to find them.

firefighter*lovin*wife
Rating
My mom just remarried. She had been divorced five years, and dating her now husband the last four. I am the oldest of four. Granted...I am 27, my brothers are 22,20, and 9, yep...9. I and two oldest boys are out of the house, but she still has the younest, obviously, but that didn't matter. He has 4 kids of his own the youngest being 18. He is wonderful.

Be patient!! How long have you been divorced? There are lots of men out there who love kids and wouldn't hesitate a moment to date a mom. They are a little hard to come by, but they are out there. Just a little word of advice. Don't bring every guy home to meet your kids right away. Don't be afraid to tell him you have kids. He needs to know, if that scares him you will know right away. But you need to get to know a guy a little before he meets your kids. It's better to wait a while than to put your kids through something bad.

I don't think you will have a hard time finding someone else, you just have to be a little patient. But when you find him, it will be the greatest thing ever!!

Good Luck!!

Joy
Well when I met my now husband of 17 years my children were 3 and 5 years old, he did not have any children and I could not have any more children. I was up front with him about this as soon as I saw that things were getting serious and I gave him the time he needed to decide what he wanted to do.

Like I said that was 17 years ago and not only did he help me raise my children but 4 years ago we took in 2 more children that needed a home and we are raising them. A child does not have to be your flesh and blood to love and care for them and there are lots of good men out there. I know a lot of men that are raising children that are not biologically theirs.

I hope this helps, good luck and stay strong.

just_me_1955
Rating
there is lots of men that would love to date women with kids dont give up on your self

TheMuffin
Rating
if you are what you say you are, man I'd try to get you if u had 5 kids. just dont tell him that you have 3 kids on the first date then tell them on the 2ed date and if they dont like it just try to seduce him and he'll like that trust me.

kwturbtchn
Rating
My husband did, I had 3 children and he not only loves me but he loves my kids, whom he is in the process of adopting. If any man cares about and loves a women unconditionally then he will love her kids and understand that she is a packaged deal. Good luck to you.

mr_fury666
Rating
seriously a lot of guys do care....i dunno y...i don't care if a girl has kids or not....i luv kids lol but not everyone is the same. there are plenty of great guys out there though that wont mind so dont worry too much.

Timberhawk Man
I love kids and would not have a problem dating you. By the way I love your perfume. LOL

me =]
i'm sure you'll be able to find happiness. it's just a matter of time. Godwilling you'll be able to do anything. If he loves you the obligation shouldn't matter & he should like your kids, rather than see them as an obligation. So i wouldn't worry.

River Runs
Rating
if you are hot - no problem

So...
A good amount of men marry women with children. They feel that they don't need to go through the hole pregnancy phase. Some of them can't have children or don't want children so you are in luck.

schmidtjal
My husband who is a wonderful man married a woman with three children, their marriage did not work out but he still married her. You will find someone!

Wyld Stallyns
I think it depends on the man's situation. If he already has kids, then it's not a huge new deal to take on. He might want a child with you, but then it's up to you to decide if you want anymore children. However, with a man who has no children and want them, he may want to sire his own instead of merely "playing" dad ("You're not my Father") and then it's much more important that you are willing and capable of bearing children.

I think I'm a decent guy, with my quirks, but I would not marry someone who would not or could not have children by me, especially if they already have several. Maybe that sounds selfish... but maybe polyamory is a solution, I don't know.

Sunshine
Divorce is so scary but it happens every day & you will find another person to share life with.There are men out there that loves kids

Jack J
Rating
It wouldnt worry me. I have 2 of my own full time, would that make a difference. The only trouble I have found is that it can lead to a difficult relationship if things arent fully resolved from previous relationships. The hardest part is working a relationship or dating around your obligations. But if the guy is right for you then it wouldnt be to hard a task.

The only thing I would suggest is to take your time and make sure that he is right for you.

eerogers5
i have the same worries that you do. i too have three kids and wonder if ill ever find someone who excepts me as well as my kids. just be strong and you'll find someone.

mother of 4
Rating
Kids always come first, and let me tell you that YES there are men out there that do not mind dating someone that has children, and if they do mind, then you know that is not the person you should be with. Keep your head up and it will happen. Do not ever think that you will be alone your whole life, there is hope!

Eryc
Rating
think of your kids as filters. they will filter out the men from the boys. i'm pretty sure you want men. a man will go great lenghts to love a woman.

Sillygirl
The right man is the best answer. I remarried and I had two children (we have one together now). I would rather be alone than be in a unhappy marriage.

Hollynfaith
Rating
Some men do honey. They always say there is someone for everyone and when we are least expecting it to happen, that's when it does. Be patient. You'll meet your prince charming when the time is right and he's going to be great, love kids and embrace the responsibility that goes along with them.

KC AZ
Don't worry about what you don't think you will find, it will be harder, but there are decent guys out there, you just have to be someone they would want, if you find someone that is going to be in it for the long haul, he will be completely fine with the fact that you have three children, he should know the responsibility of it and not have any major concerns. My girlfriend has three kids and I have a daughter, we are planning on getting married next year, my concern when we started dating wasn't the fact that she had three kids, it was how she raised them and how they acted, now I'm excited about it because she is a great mother, so just take care of what's important, be yourself, and it will work out for you, don't settle.

KC AZ
Don't worry about what you don't think you will find, it will be harder, but there are decent guys out there, you just have to be someone they would want, if you find someone that is going to be in it for the long haul, he will be completely fine with the fact that you have three children, he should know the responsibility of it and not have any major concerns. My girlfriend has three kids and I have a daughter, we are planning on getting married next year, my concern when we started dating wasn't the fact that she had three kids, it was how she raised them and how they acted, now I'm excited about it because she is a great mother, so just take care of what's important, be yourself, and it will work out for you, don't settle.

paulfisherfish
hey my ex wife has 3 children an they are ok but really i only wanted her for her noone else so sorry cnt help

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can I save my marriage.?
My wife asked me for a divorce because she found out that I was emailing old girlfriends. She called each of them and they told her nothing was going on and I said nothing inappropiate in the emails. ...

Should my daughter really have to sleep with her future father in law just to be accepted into the family?
My daughter and her fiance have been dating for 5 years and are scheduled to be married next month. My daughter is very excited about her up and coming wedding but is not thrilled about what she ...

What do you do if your husband forgets your birthday?

Women what wound you think if your husband/boyfreind was going to do this?
I have been married for 2 years now.I have always known about his women's feet and shoe fetish.I l have been find with it.Great foot massages have been given because of this fetish.
The ...

If you could push a button now and your wife/husband/partner would dissapear for ever would you push it?
Be honest............!...

WIVES: If your husband had an affair and the woman died (in childbirth w/your husband's baby)and she had ?
absolutely no family, would you raise the baby?
Additional Details
This DID NOT happen to me! lol Thanks for your concerns though!...

Personal Hygiene......Am I the only one?
Everytime I do #2 I have to use baby wipes after, or wash if I am at home. I have an irrational fear of smelling like poop and I am not especially neurotic except for that. I cant see how people ...

What do you consider cheating?
I just want to see what people considers cheating....

HeartBroken? Cheater?
im a little confused on what i should do
ive talk to this girl over 3 yrs
she has cheated on me in the past with my cousin (family!@!)
and i caught her online talking to guys

Is it finally over for my husband and his mistress?
My husband and I are trying to rebuild our marriage after his 3 year affair. He has been spending every weekend with me and our daughter for the past month. We just had an amazing weekend out of ...

How long after u get married do u have for u to be able to get an annulment ??
I have a sister-in-law that just got married 3 monhs ago and is now havin problems and knows she wants to get out of the marriage...is she still able to get annulment ?? and btw she lives in VT could ...

Is my husband cheating?
We've been married for 2 1/2 yrs, we hardly ever get along anymore. I try so hard to be nice to him, but he says I just aggravate him because I never paid any attn to him, and now he thinks i...

Do I have a right to be angry at my husband or am I overreacting?
I had a self defense training at work today where we learned how to get out of various situations such as when someone grabs your arm, pulls your hair or chokes you.. I asked my husband to practice ...

I cheated once and It has been the biggest regret! How can I gain my trust back with my fiance?
I will do anything to have him look at me the way he use to! I cry everynite because I cant take the way we cant talk or even hug in bed!! I feel so depressed Its running through my mind 24/7, I wish ...

I'm in love with an old friend who's perfect for me; problem - he's married to someone else!?
I've known this man for about 8 years and we should have gotten together a long time ago but he was too shy to ask me and I was seeing his friend and didn't think he'd ever be ...

Is it ok to lose your virginity before marriage?

When found guilty why does he try to find something wrong with me?
Recently, I found out that my husband was emailing old girlfriends. I told him what I knew and asked him for a divorce. Suddenly, he tells me I have never been a good friend to him, I was never ...

If you were cheated on by your Spouse and he or she......?
.....was "with" your best frind, Who do you think that you would take out your anger with MORE? Spouse or Friend?

Which of the two would you be more hurt by?...

Semi adult question...Tell me if i was wrong to say this to him?
so i met this guy the other day and on the first date we start making out. which is fine..he's caressing my hand, kissing my neck blablabla...then he starts pressing his u know what on me to the ...

True or not true?
my aunt and i were talking about my relationship with my boyfriend..and she says out on no where..all men cheat..and that its just men married or not married they stilll cheat..she told me that as ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links