Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why did he push me away and doesn't want to be around me anymore?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why did he push me away and doesn't want to be around me anymore?

Ok so I liked this guy for 9 months and we were doing well. He never asked me out but we were together. He got jealous if a guy spoke to me and vice versa. He was the world to me and i was to him. He treated me better then I expected to ever be treated. We spent majority of our time together and we didn't grow tired, until recently. He's pushed me away, stopped texting and flaked on me for 2months now and I don't know why. He recently started lying saying he forgot or never recieved the text. I been trying to figure out what I've done wrong and i don't believe I have. I just want to get to the bottom of this because I care about him very much but he won't even meet up with me to talk about it. It's been a while now and we stop seeing and speaking to each other but when I do bump into him we'll have a nice conversation and act like nothing happened, so im very confused. Is he faking or what? so my question is why do guys do this when things are going so well? Also should I just let it go?

to fly to be depressed
Some guys don't know what they want. When something goes wells they get scared and don't want to be in a real realtionship. They want to have fun and meet other girls .
At first it seems like he's the one for you but its hard to believe that he would do this to you leave you hanging and stuff flaked on you that's not kool. You should move on and find someone who really wants to be with you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Want to marry her, but my heart says she's cheating?
Cliffnotes: My GF acts strange in regards to her friend "Mike". I give 4 examples and ask for suggestions about how to figure out whats going on so my heart no longer hurts from the ...

Can I remove my wife from my house if....?
My wife and I have been having problems for about 2 years. I have a depression problem and mentally abusing me. Now I'm surely gonna get a divorce with her but, I want her to get her out of my ...

Why do women like to think they are SO complex?
It's like they wear it as a badge of honor that they're emotional, scatter-brained, manipulative, etc. I mean, really, women aren't super complex. It's just that MOST men don'...

Been on a few dates should I wife her?
hot body, she never talks and its good. I wine and dine her and its fun. Is it time?...

How do you get past your husband cheating on you. Do to yahoo?

Where can I find a notary public?
Where are all the kinds of places that have a notary public other than banks....

Im really unhappy with my husband!!!?
I recently married a guy that I thought was the man of my dreams. However he turned out to by Satan himself. He is always really mean to me, we cant even have general conversation. He gets high and ...

Did you and your spouse live together before you got married?
My husband and i moved in together 3 months before we got married and had already been engaged for 4 months when we started living together.

He is 44 and i'm 40.

We have ...

What are some positive signs that an ex wants to get back together? my ex and I haven't spoke for over 2...?
weeks but when we have, she has always been sweet. Could she be stringing me along, I mean, she said as we were saying our goodbyes, "Goodnight, dear' and "Goodbye, dear". I don�...

He gives some girl money and then Im wrong!?
My husband of 2 years and I are having a little issue. About 2 weeks ago he started talking to this girl at his job. (my husband is on the field so he only goes into his actual work building a few ...

How do you keep the love and excitement alive in your marriage?

Additional Details
To Mike the man, My husband is at work. I just text him and asked him out on a "date" (will be at home as we have two small children). Was just wondering ...

Fighting with husband about getting a job?
My husband has been laid off from.work for about 6 months and this morning he asked me AGAIN why I won't go get a job while he sits at home with our son and collects unemployment. I tried to ...

Did I make a mistake? is this how is going to be all my life?
I have been dating this guy for over 5 month now, everything seams to be good, I am nurse he is a lawyer, we seam to get along pretty well I like him fine he is funny, great in bed :) I admit that is ...

Just called cop on ex...?
My ex just came over drunk as a skunk told me to open the f**in door. I said no and closed it so he decied to kick the screen in and crack the door in half. Do you think calling the cops was the ...

How did you approach your partner to join the swingers club? Thanks?

I am sure my latest ex-GF put rotten fish heads...?
... in my kitchen cabinet a couple of days ago while I was out. Yes, she still has a key -- dang it. How do I get revenge? I need some good suggestions in a hurry while I'm still really angry....

What are the traits in an ideal wife and what keeps a man in love with his mate?

Ladies - big spenders on intimate apparel?
More than one women just posted here that they spend more money on lingerie than on regular clothes. Is that common? Can that be possible?...

Me and my hubby have a different opinion on what a wife is supposed to do let me know what you think?
me and my hubby have been arguing a lot lately because he works and i stay home with are 2 kids he thinks that i should have to not only take care of the kids i should have to pick up after him ..now ...

Why won't he tell his parents we broke up?
My ex never opened up emotionally and it ruined our relationship, but he would never tell his parents or friends when we broke up. In fact, he let me send a gift to his mother right before telling me ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links