Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why did my husband have a foul odor in his crotch when he came home? sign of cheating?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why did my husband have a foul odor in his crotch when he came home? sign of cheating?

He had a weird but foul fishy smell no where but in his crotch. Everywhere else smelled fresh (I was in the middle of making out when I went to pull down his pant and smelled it). He and I had fought earlier that week and he had been staying with his mom.
Anyway. Lately he has been accusing ME of cheating a lot and is always broke. What do u think?

Kael M
If it smells like *****, it probably is

blueberry
Rating
maybe he needs to shower more

KimBaby
If he normally doesn't have an odor, then.... Quite possibly.

Sorry, girl. If that is in fact the case, you deserve better!

Chicken Jones
sounds like he got caught with his pants down!

Kiki
Rating
Uh. YEA HE'S CHEATING BUT I DOUBT YOU'RE GOING TO LISTEN.

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Don't let these putzes tell you it's a hygiene problem. That's what they tell themselves or they tell their wives.

Fly in the Ointment
He cheated or has extremely bad hygiene.

life guru
Rating
trust your instincts.

Gamma
Im gonna say, He is either not very hygienic or hes cheating

Aunt Bobo
Rating
That happened to me with my ex, it smelled the same way and he did cheat. I would confront him about that. If he wants to be with other people then he needs to do it the right way and get a divorce and not cheat. Sorry

TRIXIE
Rating
cheating with what? someones azz?

kittykat
Usually the accuser is the one that's cheating. Go with your gut.

TOP CONTRIBUTOR
Rating
i'm sorry girl...your husband told me he was single.
my bad.

maplesyrup
Rating
Tuna is as tuna does.

(If he's going to freshen up after having an affair, why wouldn't he clean himself 'down there' too?

GiGi
Doesn't sound good and smells even worst... watch out for you're health you don't know what he will bring back home to you...

sparkwing_dimond
why even ask you know the answer

♥ ċɑĺƚɛɾz ♥
Cheating.... He must be messing with a real dirt bag. People who accuse others of cheating are usually cheating themselves. And the whole money thing isn't too great. It all adds up. Keep an eye on him.

••○ PitBuLL ○••
Rating
He is screwing someone who smells like fish

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Sexay as Hellz!
maybe it was reminents of you on him from last time. A shower for you both might help. good luck!

amberly
sounds like he is cheating on you. sorry :(

*havin fun in the sun*
Rating
does his mom have a smile on her face. yep he put his pickle in the pickle slicer. i hope you didn't go any further as soon as you came across that surprise.

Mary VILF
Rating
He probably just went fishing. You got to touch those fish with your hands and then you know how guys are always adjusting their junk. If he was cheating on you his breath would have smelled like fish too.

Mrs. Robinson
Rating
Ewwwww. buzz kill

jude
Rating
my ex came home one night and didn't smell too good down there, and yes a month later he left me for the home wrecker. the foul oder u smelled was the other woman. i think u need to confront him and maybe file for divorce. i wouldn't want a man anymore if they had been with another woman, he disrespected u and u must feel so humiliated.

yori
sounds like cheating...

cortnie_chick
YES..
&&nd you should get him CHECKED cause he might gawtt something.

Princess Ice
Rating
he is cheating ,you need to keep an eye on him

pea 1
my man went away and he came home and kissed me and his upper lip smelled like fish i took a double smell and it was fish ewww he never smelled ever like that!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why is my wife STILL upset that I had an affair?
I truly do not understand why my wife cannot let this go. I fully admitted to her that I had an affair, during the course of which the other woman became pregnant, and I apologized to her for my ...

Wives, do you...???
Wives do you greet your husbands at the door when they come home from work??? Did you used to when you first got married and then stopped when you had kids?? or in time you just stopped???

Is there hope for love and romance after failed marriage? - broken hearted, no confidence and two kids????
- truth with kindness or humour please, a little delicate tonight!!!!
Additional Details
Thanks all of you, as I have said befor, i could have done with you guys a few weeks ago when I ...

Help Please...?
My husband is verbally abusive to me. He insults my ideas, my family, and how i raise our children. I am not "allowed" to leave the children alone with him alone. He can't handle it. I...

Why do you still stay even when you are being treated bad??......?
When women get cheated on, beaten, verbally abused, etc. Why do they still stay with the person that is contantly hurting them? What makes them want to stay?...

Is it ok that I bought a Cubic Zirconia engagement ring?
I don't think my wife can tell the difference anyway. And if she finds out, I have a decent excuse. I needed more clients for my accounting practice, so I used the engagement ring money to buy ...

What should i do if my husband cheating on me, and we have a new born baby, should i leave or should i stay ?
I brought my husband a celluar phone because at the time i was big and pregnant and i need something to get in touch with him if i go into labor so now that i had the baby, some girl is calling ...

Is affair is good for the marriage?
I love, respect, care for my wife married for 12 years, but in the department of intimacy, passion its going down the hill. I strongly believe that by having an affair, this part of our marriage can ...

How much have I changed? and What would you rate me out of 10?[With Pictures!] Thank you!!?
I lost a lot of weight and started working out this summer and I changed a lot. Tell me how much I changed on a scale of 1 to 10, and how I look now, also on a scale of 1-10. What can I do to look ...

Im seeing a Married man?
I feel in love with a married man.... I want to stop seeing him because I know it's NOT RIGHT, but NO I cant stop because I am truly and deeply in love.
Note: he loves me too, but has NO ...

I am married to a wonderful girl and...........?
At first she was hot and her personality shines with perfection but now she has gained too much weight and looks like a diabetic walrus that got kicked in the face by a drunken midget wearing ...

In the mood for some lovin' tonight??
I'm in the mood for some lovin' all day, and my husband comes home in the mood for an argument!! Help! I need some lovin'. What should I do?????...

I have made a terrible mistake?
i got married bk in july, which i shouldnt of done as i was having second thoughts. since we got married everything has changed, he tlks to me like crap and he doesnt respect me in anyway, i have ...

He left his wife, now where do we go from here?
I have had an affair for several years with a man and it has worked out fine for us. I am single. Anyway things at his home finially became unbearable and he left his wife. I didn't ask him to ...

A Question for Everyone who Answers Questions on here?
Does your Husband or Wife know you answer Questions on here?
Do any of your Friends Know you answer Questions on here?
Does any of your Family know you answer Questions on here?
3 ...

I confessed to my husband I cheated, his reaction was unexpected?
first i told him i kissed another man and that night he said "i can't believe you let another man kiss you' and went to sleep somewhat upset. The next day I confessed i slept with ...

Did anyone ever tell you married life would be so lame?
I wish someone told me all that...I'm so bored..marriages are so over rated...
Additional Details
I want my kids to hurry and grow up so I can get a divorce....

My husband..?
i have the best husband in the world. he can give me everything, he helping me a lot with the baby even he feeding her in the night, he never shout on me, he is cooking,washing dishes but.... im 24 ...

What do you lot think about arrange marriage??????
is it right which one would you pick arrange or love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I cheated on my husband, now what?
I've cheated on my husband with another man and it happened five times total. Should I confess to my husband then leave him, confess to him and ask if he wants to forgive me, or should I NOT ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, April 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links