Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why do men do things just to piss us off?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why do men do things just to piss us off?

jdhunt84
Well that's a loaded question? Not all men do things just to piss their partner off... it could be unintentional. There is no real answer for your question......it all depends on your situation. Do you piss men off? Maybe it's for revenge. Maybe it's for excitment. Maybe it's a sign that he's unhappy. Maybe it's for independance. Your question is to vague to answer......if it's bothering you so much you may want to seek marital councelling. Good Luck

shirley e
Rating
They do that so that they can go and do what they want to.

Carpe Diem
Huh? Wad'i do?

Country
Rating
insecurity...although they'd never admit it. If you have one of those... he also probably does what I like to call, "playing the stupid card"! He is probably really good at making you think he doesn't get things he actually does, and that he is probably trying his best to avoid.

purplehottie
Rating
They have nothing else to do with their life. They can't live without us so they find ways to piss us off so that they won't feel guilty about what they are up to.

summer_lebowski
Rating
Men do things to make us mad
because if they make us mad then
that must mean we really love them??

unicornfarie1
That way we tell them to get out of here and they don't have to ask us if they can go.

fingers2full
Rating
well if you want the truth . Some of us just don't know how to communicate . So to get some attention we do stupid things just to aggravate . and sometimes we do it just because its fun when you forgive us. and then some of us are down right stupid

Lova L
I once had a boyfriend that did things to piss me off and would laugh when he succeded. I asked him why and he said that it shows him that I care about him..kinda a weird way to get attention in a way...

Chloe
So true! I think they do it strictly for reaction and we are dumb enough to give them one. They cannot be as dumb as they try to act. No way. God wouldn't have screwed up that bad!

jxt299
I wonder the same thing about women

JustMe!
B/C they are men and don't know any better!

SheBoo
i'm not sure but i've heard that "you hurt the one you love the most". i guess it's because they are so close to you that they feel like they can vent thier anger on you where they can't someone else. i know i get angry and say things to my husband that i surely wouldn't say to someone else. mayby we (and they) feel like we can get forgiveness from each other.

~confused~
Rating
I don't know the background or what exactly happened. But I know guys do stupid stuff sometimes unintentionally. They can't read our minds it's up to us to tell them what we want. And what we don't like.

kandy
their butt heads they try to be like babies to see what they can get away with

shavara
they don't mean it to piss us off they meant it to be the fact that they are better than us so we should do what they tell us to.... and usually we don't so.... they piss us off LOL

septiant
Rating
Because some women looks cuter when they're pissed off.

jobugg257
Rating
it is not on purpose, they are just men. not as smart as us

mikberw
Because we let them.

snoogans
we get bored once in a while..

Cyrus J. M.
Because they can, of course, I don't. But there's this guy harassing my girlfriend Iris via email, why, BECAUSE HE CAN!

Sureno
To pay you women back for gettings us mad.

golgofrinchian
Because we can. Its reciprocal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I have a fetish question for women need your advice on it?
I have always loved seeing women of all ages 18 and up in panties. Just adore women married, single no matter size love it cannot help it. Is that a turn off to women when a man loves that?...

My man wont get a job. What should I do?
My man wont get a job and we have 4 kids. Do you have any ideas?
Additional Details
I have a full time job. I get worjk from 7am to 5pm Monday - Friday. My man just wont get a job . What ...

What would you do if your alcoholic, physically abusive husband...?
didn't want to go to AA or Anger Management or live apart, but wanted a second chance. I have been separated from my husband for nearly a year. I have not seen him in that time, only talked to ...

My husband had a party while I was away?
My husband and I live in NJ and I've been going away every weekend to see my brother with cancer in CT. My husband "can't" come with me, because of work. Well this morning I ...

Neighbour (m, 58) and me (m, 21) have a jump at weekends...?
should his wife get to know about it?
Additional Details
which means he fu cks me, of course!...

Is 32 yrs too old to marry?
I mean is it late?Should one have problem at this age?...

Help me out-- got into a fight with husband last nite. his bff wedding is tomorrow- here is what he said--?
"if we broke up it would not matter to him cause i bring nothing to table" his words and i bi%ch all the time. Now here's the question Would you go the wedding and reherasal ...

Please advise and be nice?
i have been with my boyfriend for 6. we are madly inlove and soon will be married, but one thing is children. I don't want kids and he maybe does. I have been honest with him since day one, now ...

What would you think of a man who took his wife's last name after marriage?
Do a lot of Feminists want a man to take their last name with marriage? Or is that too much for even them?...

What is the best way to deal with a rude, disrespectful, grown stepdaughter?
My husband has a 36 year old stepdaughter from a previous marriage. She comes by our house on the weekends. When he's there, she looks and talks directly to him treating me as if I'm ...

My wife caught me cheating, I convinced her to give me a 2nd chance, why not cheat again, right?
It's just a little cheating on our taxes. I'll just make sure she doesn't see it this time. She's so "by the book". I say, lets add some chapters to tax laws....

He said I could leave if i wanted to? What??
I asked my husband what he would do if he ever found me cheating on him. He said if it makes me happy to be with someone besides him, then thats what i should do. I asked him if he would fight for me,...

What are the advantages of having an affair with a married man?
Husbands who have affairs want the best of both worlds. The nice little family at home and the mistress to have fun with - so what actually does the mistress gain?...

I love two men. Can I keep seeing them both?
I MET ONE AND HAD ANOTHER ONE ALREADY. NOW I SEE BOTH OF THEM, AND NEITHER ONE KNOWS OF ANOTHER. IS IT A TIGHT SECRET THAT'S GOING TO LAST LONG. I LOVE THEM BOTH....

Do guys really go for personality alone?

Is my husband cheating on me?
So a while back I went on my husbands myspace, and he was talking to a half naked girl on there. I don't really know what they were talking about. but the last message he had sent to her said. Y...

Should I tell my physically & mentally abusive husband I'm getting a check for $6,000?
I recently was beaten up by my husband( I'm talking punching here), this is about the 6th time he's been violent to me in 4 yrs. of marriage, not including mental abuse, we have a 3 yr old ...

Would a small trained monkey with a broom be better at cleaning than my wife?

Is it a bad sign when you kiss your wife while she is sleeping and she says, "Stop it my husband is home"?
should i worry?...

My wife is thinking of having an affair, and I am encouraging her. Is this wrong?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links