Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why does my ex husband keep bring his girlfriend over?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why does my ex husband keep bring his girlfriend over?

I don't know if he is trying to act stupid with me or wants me to get piss off even more?? ....Me and my husband have just got a divorce 5 months ago. We do have 2 kids, who he goes to see as much as he wants.
Anyway...now my husband now has a new girl friend. He would always bring her inside my house. ...And Omg!! They just piss me the hell off! Thinking they can come to MY HOUSE and start kissing in front of me. ...I don't know why he see in her anyway?? She looks so ugly and fat! Gosh...How I hate those two!

Why is he doing this???

Paul&Fran
Your house, your rules kick his *** out the door. If that doesnt work call the law.

MissE
Tell him he is welcome, she is not! Your house, your rules

lolly
Maybe, considering you share children together, he thinks it is important for you to get to know the woman who will be involved a lot in the future of your children's lives. If they are being disrespectful, then fine, but if she is nice to you and just wanting to talk, then I dont see where the problem is.

thatartistwin
Rating
Why are you letting them in?

Vek
Rating
Since it's your house, tell him both of them are not welcome as long as the ugly b*tch is around. If it's only him, it should be only to visit the kids. Nothing more.

Slim
Rating
It seems pretty obvious that he's trying his best to make you angry and/or jealous. Even if you are or are not, don't show it. Simply tell him (in private) that his girlfriend(s) are not welcome in your house and threaten to take his visitation rights away. She has NO business in your house, with your kids, or being with him when he visits the kids. It's between you and him, and he needs to know that it MUST be kept that way. Especially if it's only been 5 months! I'm not sure exactly what the steps would be for taking him to court over this, but you can push the fact that he's setting a bad example for your kids and he's providing them with a home that is unstable and constantly changing when he's introducing new girlfriends to them. This is not a matter to be taken lightly, and you should make him understand that. Tell him to grow up, and his jealousy games aren't working.

Lioness2301
Rating
He was your husband, he knows how you are. He's doing this because he wants to piss you off and try to make you jealous. Don't worry about them, worry about yourself.

jude
Rating
he has a lack of sensitivity, but its your home, he can always take the kids to their home for visitation. but to sit there in front of u and do that, its just plain disrespectful. u control what goes on in your home, just tell him he must make other arrangements when he wants visitation, that it cant be in your home.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What do you think if your s.o. has a personal ad?
my bf and i have been together 4 yrs and a few yrs ago i discovered he had a personal ad on yahoo. he denied it was his (although he said he "used to" have an ad before we met) so i printed ...

1 year anniversary what do i do?
should i just be cool let it play out or are we spoused to talk about what were gonna do?
or should i just wake up that day and go with flow?
Additional Details
my earlier question ...

There are so many happily married here. Does anyone know why the divorce rate is so high? The world needs YA?
The Other Woman....

She says without you i cannot marry?
i changed my mobile number but how did he got the house address, company address ? brother told she attempt suicide like that told . so you need to marry like that told. than i call back to her told ...

Getting Married Within A Month Any Information?
Me and my boyfriend are getting married within a month. We have a small budget. I want to have the ceremony at the courthouse and have a reception at my mothers house after wards. Then have a few ...

His first answer was maybe?
I finally brought up marriage to my boyfriend. We are both in our 20s and have been together for 15 months. We have known eachother way longer. Anyway.....Marriage has been on my mind soooo much. I ...

Why did he push me away and doesn't want to be around me anymore?
Ok so I liked this guy for 9 months and we were doing well. He never asked me out but we were together. He got jealous if a guy spoke to me and vice versa. He was the world to me and i was to him. H...

Ladies, did you hurl when you found out that your man cheated on you?
Ha ha. This broad did:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com
Plus, you can't blame the dude for getting some side action. First of all, look at that broad? C...

Can I file a restraining order against my husband for slapping me with his big burrito?
...at lunch time?...

Continuation of bra question - women think they are s-xy?
So a number of women have told me here they like bras because they are s-xy. But who sees them on a daily basis? Who gets to appreciate how s-xy the bra is all day long?...

Has anyone dated a divorced man and found his ex wife an ever presence?
I used to date a divorced man with a child with his ex,

His ex wife used to have, what i call tantrums, and use his son to manipulate him and it seemed to me when she said jump, he said ...

Should I have another child?
My husband and i have been married for 3 yrs and have a 2yr old we argue alot..but he wants another child.....i'm confused one day he tells me no i don't want to be with you any longer the ...

How long does it take to get a divorce in washington state?
My brothers wife left him and the boys, can she come back and take the house and kick my brother out and take the boys?...

Have you ever fallen in love young and regretted not taking the chance?
I.e Falling in love at 16 but thinking someone better will come later on in life and postponing the effort.
Additional Details
Janatii that is an amazing story but my mind is a wreck at ...

When you get married, aren't you making a promise to never change?
Basically you're saying:

I promise to get my jollies with my one women till death and be the same person for 10,20,30, even 40 years till death.

How can you make a promise ...

Ok guys answer this question?
Do men always have to be checking out other women if front of the wife....Does that mean they are not happy with what they have....Does that mean they will cheat on you with the first one that walk ...

If you read a E mail sent by your husband to his lover telling her how much he loved her. What would you do?

Want to marry her, but my heart says she's cheating?
Cliffnotes: My GF acts strange in regards to her friend "Mike". I give 4 examples and ask for suggestions about how to figure out whats going on so my heart no longer hurts from the ...

Can I remove my wife from my house if....?
My wife and I have been having problems for about 2 years. I have a depression problem and mentally abusing me. Now I'm surely gonna get a divorce with her but, I want her to get her out of my ...

Why do women like to think they are SO complex?
It's like they wear it as a badge of honor that they're emotional, scatter-brained, manipulative, etc. I mean, really, women aren't super complex. It's just that MOST men don'...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 22, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links