Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why does my husband smack my butt?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why does my husband smack my butt?

Not complaining.....I actually kind of like it. I am just curious why men do it.

Guys- what is the driving force behind you smacking your gals butt? Is it an ownership thing? "That's mine!"??

Explain :D

whereRyou?
Rating
It is because you have a cute butt. I sometimes can't help smacking or grabbing my husband's butt either. It is just cute. That's all there is too it. Try it. :)

BT_HMS is my messenger id
you have been a bad girl!

private
Rating
With all the violence out there. Be thankful, your smack is a
"loving one." As in: I love what you got. *~<}:-})>

Yvette D
My husband loves it because it makes him feel like its his and he could do want he wants...I don't complain because I do the same thing to him...lol

brighteyesjfk
Rating
cause he likes it and cause he can

gmconlan
Rating
You must have a nice @ss.

Violation Valerie X
Good question my man does the same thing!

: )

Pattyboy
Rating
Its becuase my wife has an *** like an onion it makes me cry!!! Plus its a good way to cop a feel!!!

MistiDawn
Yes: men, please DO explain this phenomena! My guy does that all the time! But rarely in public. And he constantly grabs at my chest. He says he can't help it. I don't have a particularly BIG rack, or anything, either...

Rob
I've been slappnig my wife phat a s s for over 10 years.... cause we like thigs that giggle.... oh, and to ge that "POP" sound just right.. priceless..

Been There Done That
My husband told me that he enjoyed tapping my firm )( with his palm.....and he has a big o smile on his face.....I love it.....It makes me giggle.... :-) smiling now just because I am thinking about it.....Thanks.....I just love my husband.

Tim
Rating
How is your communication?

It is possible that he what to escalate this to more of "you've been a bad girl and I have to teach you a lesson". That can be fun, ask him if he wants to try it.

On the other hand he could just not be able to keep his hands off of you, which is also very healthy.

Either way have fun

Good luck

notyochic
Rating
don't worry about y he does it worry when he doesn't do it!

Whipper Snapper!
Rating
My guess is that you probably have a pretty sweet butt and your man likes it a lot. I do the same thing to my wife, she has the sweetest rump I have ever seen, and I must smack it all the time, I just can't help myself. Glad to hear that there is a fellow rump lover out there!!

Quasimodo
Leaves no telltale marks.

Lois
Well don't count women out because I like to do it too. It feels good, it adds flare, and above all, it intensifies the encounter for both parties (when done right).

Tray
Rating
Because we feel like it belong to us (in a good way) plus it's a love tap. It's all good. Now...if the smacking stops, you might want to investigate why.

KingDavid
Rating
Yes,,,,ownership thing,,,"that's mine",,,is what I say everytime I do it!

Riley&#39;s Mommy
Rating
My fiance thinks is funny when is jiggles.... he also likes to say "I'm just making sure it's still there..." I think he just wants an excuse to touch you.

Yoda
Rating
Just want to get our hands on you gals as often as possible, and because we can.

Yoda out

c.Love ♥
Rating
Haha... My boyfriend does that to me alllll the time! If i get out of the car and walk away, I'll hear him running up behind me, and I can just feel it comming.. and what does he do? He smacks my butt. Lol.... I like it too :] I think it is definatly like a "thats mine" sort of gesture. I just return the favor to him somtimes.

Godless AM
Rating
I don't know, my wife actually asked long ago "why don't you smack my butt?" She likes it, so I do it.

jessie
Rating
they just want to touch it. if they grab it it would make them perverts!

gypsy g
Rating
Were you a bad little girl?

I hate the butt smack when its unexpected and in public

But when I'm the bad girl and "Daddy" does it over and over....so much fun.

DearAbby
Not every guy is into that. I sure wouldn't smack a woman's butt unless I knew for sure it was okay. But I've not had the inclination to do so. I suppose it's a way to show affection like punching your guy friends in the arm or something. Many guys aren't real good in the communication department so they do the best they can. I think it means he's got some affection for you.

David G
Men like it, because women like it.

Isabelle06
They want to show their male dominant character which is actually nice in the intimacy

robertsspanking
i feel the same way, my friend sometimes slaps my butt and i like it too

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How can i tel if my wife is cheating while im deployed to iraq?

I am not very attractive, is that why my fiance looks at every woman that walks by ?
Is it because I don't fulfill him ?...

How much should you take from a alcoholic husband?
I have been married a little over 2 yrs. My husband has a drinking problem, and sometimes a a weekend with drinking and cocaine. He only does the cocaine when he is with the wrong people, in the ...

Should I mess with another man's wife ?
OK. I got a story to tell. Met this 29 year old woman, in a
newspaper ad, looking for a home based business opportunity.
We talked, and got to know one another. The conference calls

What do you think of marriage?
I just wanted to know......

Help how do i tell my husband?
ok i love my husband and want to be able to do anything for him. But im going to have to draw the line. In a few months his parents are moving to our state and wanting to stay with us a year. We dont ...

Why does YA seam more fun after u had a few drinks? ?

Why would a husband keep contesting a divorce? He already has a girlfriend.?
I left 6 months ago because he is an acoholic. I would have to go stay the night elsewhere on many occasions when he was drunk and mean, but not physically. His lawyer keeps saying I don't have ...

Reasons to stay married?

Would you be offended if your spouse asks for prenaptual contract?
prenaptual contract that stipulates both parties walk away with what they have brought in before marriage.
Additional Details
Considering the rate of divorce nowadays, better be prepared ...

Should I leave my husband??
I have been married for 3 years and I have a 3 year old girl. All we do is fight all the time. He has hit me and has called me every name in the book. I have tried to work it out for my daughter, but ...

Burning Question for the Ladies!!?
Ladies pls help, I like would to know what are some of your thoughts when you first meet or see a man that looks nice or that you might be interested in?....Example..I was in a major store today and I...

My husband is obsessed with my weight, what should I do?
My husband has never been happy with my weight. Neither have I but I'm pregnant and I can't do much right now. Lately, all he's ever been talking about is me losing all the weight ...

What do you do with the ring?
I've just divorced my husband of 3 years, together for 7 and it's pretty hard still. He cheated on me and moved out over a year ago. he is VERY sorry and we're trying to be friends. T...

Does a husband have the right??
Does a husband have the right to tell you that you can't have male friend because he's scaried you will cheat?I should add that 2 years ago my husband had an affair with a 18 year old and ...

I'm 25 and my g/f wants me neutered?
She doesn't want kids. I probably don't either but I'm not 100% sure. I don't want to do something I regret. What else can we do, besides using condoms? The pill is causing ...

Should I tell his wife I'm in love with him?
Derek my mate, recently got a new laptop. Since then he never answers the phone or his front door nor does he call me.
On the odd occasion that he does answer he says "Mark, really busy ...

Should i betray my hubby ?
After 15 years of marriage....and been a faithful wife all these years, finally i discover that my hubby is having an intimate affair with his married colluege. And its been going on for years.

What is the ONE thing that would make you immediately walk away from your spouse?

Is it possible for a father to get custody of his children in a divorce in today's world?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links