Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why is it easier for a guy to walk away from a relationaship, for a woman?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why is it easier for a guy to walk away from a relationaship, for a woman?

How is it that a some guys are able to rip your heart apart and can just walk away without it even barthering them?

I'm Loving Life
Rating
What makes you think that it doesn't bother them...

GrnApl
Rating
They think with their "little" heads and not their hearts.

kimandkaitlyn2005
b/c they have such a big "head" and think that they can find anyone with no problem

jude
Rating
he already has another woman, and has had for quite some time, unknown to his wife. he may have never loved his wife in the first place, and didn't want to be there with her anyway. he may have already done his grieving, or with some men, they stuff it deep inside, deny it, and won't feel it until later on. it bothers them, only u can't see it. they see what they feel is an opportunity to get ahead, and want to escape what doesn't work for them anymore. but it will bother him later on once his wife is gone, and once he sees what the other woman is really like, but than it will be too late, and the wife will never see it. they appear to not care, because they are protecting themselves, and don't want others to see how they really feel. bur walking away from someone, effects both people eventually, even the one who originally left.

young grown man
Rating
i think this goes both ways. i think that if a man loves a woman and she leaves him, it will stay with him for a long time. when a man really loves someone he will be hurt for a long time. it is the same for women.

the thing is if the people didnt love each other or if one didnt love the other, that is when that person can rip out the other's heart and it not bother them.

Murray
It's just an act.

kat
Rating
Its because some men dont have a heart, but ive found the ones who walk away without a care are the ones who always get hurt in the end and remember what goes around comes around

txcurleered35
I believe the reason that they are like that is because most men, not all, think with their head, women think with their hearts. A man himself told me that.

Christopher
this is why

hayatashah
a man does this when he is sure that there is another one waiting for him or there is some big incentive or may be he is not in his senses

stinkyhotdogs
i dont think being male or female has anything to do with it being easier to walk away, the reason it was easier for your guy was because he probably wasnt as attached to you as you were to him.

Someone Else
Rating
Because they are born users.

baskettball queen
Rating
sorry to say, but boys dnt knw how easy gurls fall in luv, n there not too sensative.

piepiepie
Oh, I've walked away from relationships without appearing at all bothered and I'm not even sure I was. It's not just a guy thing. It's just that women are more trained to show their emotions while men are trained to have two basic emotions anger and more anger. It's a false reality we live in.

mother thereza
Rating
i'll tell u why..cause some women get too damn clingy and they feel as though they cant bloody well do without a man and go all weepy, like some snivelling bimbo just bcuz the man left them...some women give guys the bad habit..they allow the men to feel that they're God's gift to women....when that happens those guys feel they're "stunners" and can get any girl they like, so it's more easier to walk away when they are fed up of one woman and move on to another!!!--some women on the other hand cry and get depressed...they should be going out and enjoyin themselves with girlfriends--nothings wrong with being sad, but they must not let it devour them!!!--DONT B CLINGY!!

NickPattinson<3
Rating
Good Question!
Sooo true though!! Women show more feelings in a relationship and sometimes show a little too much feelings for this person!! Sometimes in the relationship the guy may not even like you and are just using you other times he could be trying to hold his feelings in because hes a,"MAN" and is too tough to show emotion! Women also tend to get really emotional even if its something simple!! Not all women but most!! Men just have their own ways of handling things!!

nitz
Rating
its never ezy,ure tough outside bt realy torn on the inside....

?
Men are genetically programmed to seek quantity of partners before they seek the qualities of a single mate. It drives us women crazy but that's just the way it is. They may be "bothered" somewhat by the ending of a relationship, but they've also been trained not to wear their emotions on their sleeves.

We as women also tend to gravitate toward the alpha male or "bad boy". When we seek these guys out hoping to tame them or "make" them fall in love with us we're setting ourselves up for failure at the beginning and shouldn't be surprised when it doesn't work out.

fatima
simple.guys r hardly serious with girls & when they r then they do get hurt (but they dont show it ).And also girls are much emotional than guys so they always show their emotions

ivorycat2005
Rating
Some man and some woman find that or think that it will hurt less if that just walk away and not look back, but they both find out in the long run that it hurts just as much no matter how it is done. Heartache is never easy to get over.

shribharatpshubh
They are less emotional .

Christine S
Probably because they already have another woman lined up for their next relationship. They aren't really walking away from a relationship, they've found a better one. Opportunists!

karen e
I think it does bother them but they show it much diffrently then us woman..They seem like they never cared and move on quick.We cry and then get spiteful...Dontt worry you where better off to not have him .it hurts for a while but the best guy will be in your life soon

duster
actually it is not easy. being an *** hole, some times is the way to purposly keep the two of you apart, till all of that pain starts to go away.
Woman are equally as good, when ripping of hearts comes around. Just because the dude may be a good looking pretty boy, does not mean, that your cinderella fantisies are going to come true.

Learn2bstill
Rating
Your statement is not an absolute. I know some women who are able to do the same thing.

eonetiller
no idea...but it happens

M l
My wife had no problem walking away!!

AuntieEm
Actually you're wrong. Women are proven more 'heartless' than men and walk away much more readily because they have the support of society. Men cheat more and women leave them. Sorry, it's a statistical fact.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why do marriages fail?
Does communication has a big rule?...

My husband wants a divorce from me cause i slept with another man. how can i make it up to him?

Additional Details
i only did it once and don't plan on making a habit out of ...

Why would a woman want to keep a diamond ring ?
I had an affair with this wonderful woman for a year and a half. I got the old line that her husband abused her verbally, emotionally, and ignored her "needs". During that time we fell in ...

How to stop my wife from humiliating me?
I had a good marriage till today. We have a one year old cutie boy. We love him so much. The problem is my wife goes out of mood often and starts blaming me and humiliating me for no reason for ...

How much money should a man give his wife for allowance?

How many of you have this philosphy?
Don`t marry the one you love. Marry the one that loves you....

I am 64 years old and married for 39 and not happy-is it logical at this stage of life to get divorced?

Is this fair?
My now in-laws paid for our honeymoon back in Feb. Well something came up and I canceled the honeymoon due to relationship problems. When I canceled, the company only gave half of their money back. N...

Me and my man constantly argue?
but we both love each other very much and really want to make it work what do you think??...

Can my ex-partner and her new husband adopt my daughter without my consent?

My Husband Is A Loser?
He is totally worthless and has failed at life.
A monkey with no arms could do literally ANY job better than he could.
Do any employers out there want to hire a big fat worthless slob who ...

Should I take a chance?flirt with another mans wife and see what happens?
Shes so beautiful and I think its worth a shot,he's too feminine anyway,what happened to women who like real men?he writes her poetry and walks her home from walk like shes some little child and ...

Do you think that a man who doesn't let his wife know his cell phone number is cheating on her?

Has my sister lost her mind?!?
My 17 year old sister is getting married to a 69 year old dirty man. The whole family dissapprove but there is just no stopping her. What can i do to stop her before its too late?
Additional D...

If you love someone, would you wait to be their 2nd choice?
I have been involved with a man who is separated for a couple of years. We actually lived together and his wife was angry at him for not trying with her. He moved back with her a couple of times ...

Is it ok to have a crush on a married man if I feel we were meant to be together?
I am in love with a married man and I feel there is mutual chemistry that he feels too. If we were meant to be together but he got married before meeting me his true love then isn't it worth ...

Is 18 To young to get engaged?

What is a woman's part in a relationship, besides cleaning and cooking?

What's the worst thing an ex-partner has done to you?

Who is more important ...spouse or kids??

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links