Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why is my husband still playing games?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why is my husband still playing games?

I found out that my husband is still seeing his mistress. He has been going to her house during his lunch breaks and sneaking off to her house after work some nights.

He had an affair for 2 1/2 years and they lived together for 1. He begged to come home and finally did. So why can't he just let go of the mistress? He acts like everything is okay when he is at home, but he is still seeing her. I just don't understand. I think he is just sad and misses her, but I think he will stop seeing her. I want to be with him.

Christine
Rating
Do you really want to know why your Husband does what he does to you? It's a simple answer really. It's because YOU LET HIM. Wake up call.. he is probably never going to leave her alone. He more than likely is in love with her. And, if he seems sad around you it's more than likely because he would rather be with her. Reality check, what you have with your Husband is not love. Atleast on his part. Because, when you are in love with someone you don't cheat on them or do things that could cause the two of you distress. Get some self esteem about yourself and let that fool go. But, if you are that desperate to keep a man that you would allow him to do all that he's doing..by all means stay with your Husband. I'm sure there are a million guys out there though that would LOVE to have a passive wife like you.. One to just sit at home and allow them to have a piece on the side. Tsk tsk tsk.. please wake up.

schin530
You husband is playing games because he can. He knows you will not do anything about it and will keep taking him back.

Have more respect for yourself. He has none for you. Get an attorney, get a divorce. You deserve to be with someone that only loves you.

tallmadgeavon
D - I - V - O - R - C - E
A - L - I - M - O - N - Y

ndnqt1966
Rating
More importantly...why are you settling for a man that has a mistress? You must not have any self esteem and little respect for yourself if you stay with a man that has a mistress on the side...

jeepsarecool
Rating
Kick his butt out.

Paul B
Steal his money first and then get a great divorce lawyer

Miranda K
ditch him you so dont need that

klt1986
Rating
You deserve more than this, don't accept this treatment. You need to either stamp this out - giving your husband an ulitmatum or leave him for good. He will carry on seeing this woman behind your back unless he knows your serious.

runnin w' scizzors
You are sweet. A complete fool, but sweet.

Luv2no is in the house
Rating
Forget it. I got back with my husband after an affair with home wrecker. We got together and one night I found his phone hidden stating he didn't know what their future will be. I woke him up at 2:00 in the morning and made him leave immediately. Once a cheater always a cheater. I loved my husband with all my heart just like you do but my happiness is my main priority in my life not his. Why risk your health like that?

LJG
The key here, darling, is taht you're letting him have hiscake and eat it too. You want to be with someone who cheats, lies, and abuses your emotions?

Get yourself some counseling and kick the bum out. He's using you. And you know it, he probably knows you know it, and you're letting it happen. What a good doormat you are!

colleen1002006
Rating
should you really be with someone whos going to continue cheating on you? you should really consider a divorce

tenicpearl
I hate to say this, but you are pitiful!!! I mean I really hate to say this, but you are the typical wife who gets cheated on and whines "WHY ME", why? Because your gutless. STAND UP for yourself and stop being the victim. If he wants her, then let his sorry butt go. And YOU MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP THAT CRAP THAT YOUR DOING!!!!!!!

Kelly B.
Rating
Are you really that desperate?
That you are willing to forgive someone even though they lied, you gave him a chance, and re-lied.. and keeps lying.. and you know this will never end?

You can't be that desperate!

¸.�*´`*� Layla �*´`*�.¸
Aye reet.
I would just like to report that all the pigs are fed and ready to fly.

Military Chick
He is not worth it if he is treating you that way. No one deserves to be cheated on.

grateful
to answer the question why is he still playing games...because YOU'RE letting him win.
I'm very sorry, but either leave him, or go get yourself a boyfriend..I wouldnt want to be with a man who cheats on me...but if you love him enough to forgive him then he needs to put a stop to this, he could wind up getting an STD or getting the mistress pregnant..
something needs to happen soon, good luck!

shanney fan
Rating
My question is why do you want to be with a man who obviously would rather be with someone else? Please get a clue. Try couples therapy or talk to a clergyperson or a lawyer. Gee wiz. He sounds like he ain't in to you anymore.

dennis h
Does he abuse you verbally or physically?
Does he spend money going out with her and not you?
Is he compassionate to you?
Does he listen to your problems and concerns?
If you answer yes or no it doesn't matter!!!

THE MAN IS CHEATING ON YOU AND YOU CAN DO BETTER!!

FIRE HIS BUTT OUT THE DOOOR!!!

sleepingliv
Rating
Blue eyes, I hate to break it to you but he is still having an affair. He strikes me as the type of man that will play both ends to the middle. After all, you and his mistress are sort of embracing this behavior. I am willing to bet that when things aren't going so well at the mistress', he asks to come home, and when things get hairy at home, he runs back to the mistress.

He continues to play games because you are enabling him to. As long as you and his girlfriend allow this he will continue. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Itchy B
love does strange things to peeps.
do what you think is best for you

JNS
Because he can!! You should go see a counselor, and get some self esteem girl! Why after all this time are you giving him the power on weather to be with her? Kick his sorry a@@ to the curb!!!

darrell m
Rating
no he won't stop seeing her not till he find another or she dumps him. why do you stick around? love or not he ain't trustworthy and you don't deserve to be treated the way he is treating you.

Tiffany H
Why are you even putting yourself through this? He is playing games because you are not doing anything about it. You took him back after 2 1/2 years of cheating and he left to live with her for one. Then he begs to come home and you let him!!!! That is why! You really need to leave him and move on. Find a real man that will want to be with you and only you.

Elemental Silver
I personally think that a man, (myself being one), should not be disloyal to the one he loves. So if he's seeing her, he loves her more then you. So, to make both of you happy, I would just let him go and move on, don't play along with this game of his.

leahcane
As long as you and the mistress accepted him back he's going to bounce between the two of you as long as he can. Get some self respect about yourself, get your money right and divorce his sorry a**!

Andrew M
You both may want to consider counseling if you want to save the marriage. I have never experienced this but know it must be painful. Also, if both of you find out who you are and what your passions are in life and what each other really want, this may help. I hope that this gets resolved for you.. I am sorry to hear this.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My boyfriend and I of about a month are getting married tommaorw, what do you think?
I honestly don't know what to think, I'm just letting myself free fall for him and I think he really seems like a nice great guy....

How do I ask my Husband to let me watch?
How do ask my Husband to allow me to watch him with someone else? I just want to watch...sorry :-) I know it's weird....

My Friend Says Her Future Husband *Must* Be Wealthy!?!?
I was talking with a good friend of mine about what she wants in her future husband (compared to what I want in my future wife) and of course we talked about the fundamentals of love, devotion, and ...

What would you do if your partner of 5years(still married) txt his wife on new year eve n said i still love u?

My husband told me to die slow?
I am currently living with my mom because my husband and I are split up. Well the other day I kindly asked him if he could bring over some milk for our 2 year old daughter and basically he just went ...

Just come home and my husband?
has let are 3yr old take every bloody toy out his playroom ,when he is ment to be in bed , i only went for the shopping ive been gone 40 mins and the place looks like a bomb has hit it , and yet ...

I have been sleeping with my brothers wife for almost a year now?
she keeps saying she will leave him but never does...i love my brother but i love her too...i know she will be happier with me and he is mature enough to move on from it but how can i get what i want ...

Why do so so many people answer a question with a question?

When a man leaves for his mistress, does it usually last?
My husband met another woman while we were married. He was seeing her for about 2 weeks when I found out about it. He promised this girl they would be together just as soon as he could get away from ...

Does age really matters?
I'll be 32 next month and my girlfriend is 19. We have been together for two years and I am thinking of taking this relationship to the next step. We have talked about this 13 years gap but she ...

What are the major issue of marriage?

Pregnant by married man, need his help finacially he says no, am I wrong to expect help from him?
He wants nothing to do with me or our child. He wanted me to abort the child. He wants me to respect his family and his life. I don't want to hurt him or his family, but I need his help. I didn&#...

What would you do if your partner suddenly out of the blue said they want to become a naturist/nudist?

I need advice!!?
Married for 10 years. Things are not as they used to be. Love... extinguised! What should I do?...

Hubby and female friend!?
Ok here goes......While me and my hubby tried a week trial seperation, which were back together now and completely happy, he got to know this female friend real good and was talking about our ...

My ex spouse continues to belittle me through text messages. Is this a form of harrassment?
Can I legally file a complaint. I am trying to move on and his continual belittling is breaking me apart. It has been 2.6 years and he has my 15 year old. He uses him to get to me. I have had a ...

I am getting divorced...is it considered cheating if you sleep with someone and it is not final?

I just want to kiss my wife like we used to...?
I've been married 16 yrs have 2 tnagers and a 7 y/o with my wife. We were married very young and have both gone outside the marriage in the past. we used to go out apart w friends and when we ...

How old were you when you got married?
And what are your thoughts on the subject?? Young marrieds have any regrets??...

Is there even one mature individual who can answer a serious ? today?
My questions got alot of seriously rude and well thoughtless answers.Try reading the question - I along with 400 million other Americans are strugggling financially in these difficult times. I thank ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links