Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why wont my wife open up to me?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why wont my wife open up to me?

I ve told her everything about my past, shes so amazing that she made me want to tell her everything but she keeps certain subjects close to her chest and wont even discuss them, it makes me feel she doesn't trust me and it stings a little, what i do, back off and leave it alone i don't want to force her, that would be wrong, what i do?

luckywife
Rating
i agree with all these answers so i that's all i am gonna say

tonto83338
My husband and I have exactly the same problem. I feel he won't open up to me so I used to try to push but it only made things worse. Now that I have been trying to back off he is sharing alot more with me.

hasjewels
Rating
When she feels comfortable enough she will open up to you.

iyamacog
All you can do is let her know how you feel. It's up to her to make the choice of what she feels comfortable in relating to you.

Sunshine
Back off and let her take it all in first, don't force the subject ever!

Rock
Rating
Definitely back off! No matter how much you have confided, apparantly there are things she is not ready to tell you. Everyone needs their space, their time and their memories. Don't assume there is something in her past that she is hiding, she might just be treasuring some things in her past and will always want to keep them to herself. I am in the playpen with sweet mildred.

Redhead Mom
Just be patient and wait until and IF she is ready to open up to you.

Pushing her to open up will just make her uncomfortable and not want to discuss her past.

LDJ
You have to wait until she is ready to open up.

amin
Rating
Come on, be more sensible and don't prode the past of a lady, you may come to regret the rest of your remaining life why you asked her so!! Just continue loving her as per your marriage vows and see her as she is now to you and do not live on your imaginery past life of hers!! hope this helps...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Relationships that are based on materials are worse?
Such as bf/gf buys gifts for each other all the time. i think you can still find happiness through love and not all these materialistic stuff, don't you think? and i also notice that they ...

Heartbroken Again!!!?
Ok in my last post about four months ago My girlfriend and i broke up in april we started hanging out again she said she missed me, so one day we was hanging out and we both came to the conclusion ...

Would you be mad if you husband was talking to his ex girlfriend who he was best friends with afterwards?
Why or Why Not?...

How long should a relationship be before you decide to bring it to the next level i.e Marriage?
Just out of pure curiosity. How long do you think two people should be together before they get married???...

Are men turned off by successful women that have there head on straight?
i am a well rounded, down to earth nice pretty looking(cute) woman and i can never get anywhere with men. I dont "do" the drama game and tell them like it is. does that make men not bother ...

Is it wrong to convince my wife that the Mayan Calendar is legit, & to leave out 50 Sominex & Gin on 12-12-12?

I need some Advise on my Husband?!?!?!?
OK my husband has Epilepsy and some other things but anyways. He has been having some seizers today and on Saturday and well he has been sleeping allot which is normal. But he only gets up for about ...

I have been through a bad marriage, I ran away for my safety, now its an ugly divorce?
I know most divorces are not the prettyest. But I had to leave my marriage of 9 nine years for my own safety. I had to run away. I did not want to do it, but I had no choice. All my friends and ...

Just seprated from my wife, we have 3 children together Under 3yrs..?
Hi and thanks in advance for any useful information...

my wife and I have just separated due to ongoing conflicts and issues. I have been now living at my mother's for a month or so......

Who is the first to say sorry wife or husband?
ok friend of mine refuses to say sorry to her husband i mean down right no. even if she is wrong.me on the hard i say sorry all day to the husband if need be. don't bother me i am more forgiven ...

What is your point of view about arrange marriage?
my husband is a nepali and i'm from philippines we met here in qatar for work, we have our child who grew in phils and his 6yrs old now, he will study here soon. my husband have his close friend ...

WOMENS PERSPECTIVE NEEDED: Should I accept a job opportunity introduced by an Ex girlfriend of mine?
Should I accept a job opportunity introduced by an Ex girlfriend of mine?
I still am in love with her though she's fallen out of it about 2 years ago...and even though we are still once-in-...

Would this just be asking for another arguement?
SORRY SO LONG. I APPRECIATE ALL OPINIONS!

My boyfriend and I are planning on moving BACK in together, this weekend. The only thing we ever fight about, is how I don't trust him ...

Why do my parnts blame me?
I have fairly strict parents. I'm 19, 20 in july...and they stress out when I go out. I just finished my 2nd year at university and I'm off for 4 months. I've been going out a lot ...

Is a baby enough to keep you together?
If you didn't feel loved in your relationship would you leave or stay and try and make it work for your child?...

Why is my plan not better?
i am 17 and my gf is 20. she pitched the idea of me moving in with her when i turn 18. that seemed cool until today when she told me how i would have to pay for bills and stuff, cleaning and ...

Men What Food You Like Your Woman To Cook For You?
and how often would u want her to cook?
Additional Details
Blessed I'm not Indian I'm Egyptian but I like Indian dancing too. Chrys learn to ...

My husband got laid off I'm so frustrated with him?
My husband went to work this morning. Where he gets the heart breaking news that he is being laid off. So he calls me and TELLS me we're moving where we're moving and how we're doing ...

I need help choosing an engagement ring. Any idea where I should purchase it?
Im going to propose to my girlfriend within the next month and a half or so. I have been asking her seemingly pointless questions such as "what color pearl is your favorite?" and "what ...

I can`t live without him.Can I win him back?
I was the one who broke up.now I mis it late to win him back.It`s just a month over.What can I do guys to pleased you and win your heart back?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links