Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

Why would a husband hide their pay-stub from his wife?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why would a husband hide their pay-stub from his wife?

Stephen K
Perhaps he is not maksing as much as he says, as he may be doing overtime without actually doing overtime

G.(A).J <T>
Rating
So he can say he's broke.

Avoid buying her anything.

cmann303
Because he doesn't want you to know how much he is making because he is probably wasting that money on something and he doesn't want you to find out about it... THINK.

Valkyrie
Rating
So she doesn't know how much money he makes, so he can spend X amount of dollars on anything he wants (or possible a girlfriend).

sweet
Rating
mine did that to save up for a divorce. he's such a creep.

Marci S
Rating
For some reason he doesn't want his wife to know what he makes. They need to talk.

moonapaloona
He is dishonest and has something to hide. Is your hubby doing this? If so thats a big deal.

TheFlowerLady
I hate to put negative thoughts in your head that could endanger your relationship, but usually men do that when they're cheating so the wife cannot see that he's spending money on something/someone else.

Melissa83
Rating
He doesnt want you to see his is paying child support/allimony.

Leesa
Rating
There are a few things I can think of:
1. He got a pay cut and doesn't want her to know.
2. He overstated (or understated) his salary and doesn't want her to know what it really is.
3. He got a big bonus but doesn't want his wife to blow the cash on some big purchase, so he's hiding it.
4. His pay is being garnished for child support for kids his wife doesn't know exist.

KMFDM
Maybe he's saving up to buy you a wonderful gift!

Brandi H
Rating
He shouldnt be..

Ask to see it... hes hiding something...

Bill
Rating
So he can have money for his own toys or adventures. He'll set a certain amount each month in a different account for his own use.

Lizzy
Rating
so she has no idea how much he makes

2sexy4this
Rating
he trying to hide how much money he makes.

Patricia M
He's hiding something.

HanZ
he's transferring some secret stashes to his cayman island or swiss accounts, which mean he's planning a divorce.

hire a private I, and see what he;s up to.

Robert G
Not that I want to get him into trouble but He might have a pay roll deduction that he does not want her to know about. But with me
I Leave my pay stub on the kitchen table. If she can figure it out
Good luck to her

Lizzard
Rating
maybe unbenounced to you he's missed time from work and doesn't want to be accountable for the time lost ;)

ghost
Rating
Ask him about it. There should be trust in your relationship, tell him no games.

Random 22
Rating
he doesn't want you to share it lol

Blaze
Rating
Has he been telling you he has been working overtime?

He may not want you to know he really hasn't been.

bachelorsgal
Rating
Maybe he has child support being deducted, or any other contributions or payments he doesn't want you to know about.

Or maybe he feels that how much he brings home is none of her business, and doesn't want to have someone badgering him about where his last nickle went.

Just wait til you file your income taxes, you'll know then if you file jointly.

Nikki ?
Rating
Cause he's probably making more then he says he does, and he's spending the rest of it on his mistress.

Alexandria Blackman
So that he can set aside money for his girlfriend.

Megan
Because he made more than he admitted, to spend extra on his mistress.

Wow that sounded so cynical, but I have no other reason to come up with.

~when it rains, it pours~
Rating
The first guy has it exactly right. Wow.

Why oh why do men get married...I just don't get it.

funnigurl
so she wouldn"t spend the money

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
he might be ashamed of how little he makes.
he may think that the wife won't appreciate him as much.
the wife may make more then him and he doesn't feel like the "man" of the house and he doesn't want the wife to know.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is being bi ok?
Lately i have been being attracted to weomen and men. Is this normal??????????...

Why are there so many divorces now day?
I feel like it has alot to do with independant women who frankly dont need a man to survive. To many young men now are so spoiled by their Mommies that they have no sense of being a man. What do you ...

My husband cheated, how do I get over it?
I recently found out my husband has been cheating on me for the past 2 years. He goes out of the states once a year to visit his family in one of these trips he met a girl, and has been having a ...

If u could shrink ur abusive husband or ex and turn them into an insect what would u tun them into?
Would u step on them, stomp the guts out of them or twist and grind them into the pavement....

My guy just cheated on me.Only been together for 6months.He says he's truly sorry.Do I stay or go?Will it last
I went through a terrible divorce. I was single for almost 2yrs before I met this guy. He is truly a wonderful man. Very good to me, always loving. He was drunk one night & slept with a women ...

How do I deal with my husband's ex wife? Am I being unreasonable?
I packed my step daughter (5 and 1/2 year old) 1 small size peanut butter sandwich, one Fuji apple, skim milk for lunch. I got a phone call from my husband ex wife (bio mother) this morning. She ...

I need help. I need to know if I should stay or leave. Please, I am so sad, but cant make up my mind.?
My husband, as much as I love him, I hate him too. I think he may have 2 personalities, (mental illness runs in his family) so I am torn, i dont know if i should stay with him because he needs me or ...

Should a married man be able to have female friends?
I recently found out that my husband has a female friend that he talks to that he knows from the computer whom he has never met i knew nothing about until I did my own investigation, he says they ...

My spouse leaves the toilet seat up all the time what should i tell him?

I just can't forgive my husband for cheating on me. Does this make me a cold-hearted witch?
My husband cheated one me aboout 6 months ago. It was a 1 time thing. (at least that's what he said) He has begged my forgiveness over and over but I just can't forgive him. My friends ...

My wife is jealous of my doll, why?
I am the owner of an inflatable doll since my 17 years old, which was offered to me by my , (I am 47), and I am very attached to it, I sleep even with it. But for an unknown reason my wife does not ...

What Would Be A Great " Just For Nothing Gift"?? For A Woman!?
Just out of the blue I want to Arrive With a Present For MY Wife... No Birthday, No Anniversary, No Holidays, Nothing Special.. Just Out of the blue/Out of My heart Gift!

What would a ...

If you caught your husband in bed with someone else what would you do?
if you caught your husband in bed with someone else what would you do? if you asked him about it and he told you you are an idiot and you should f*** off ? what does that tell you?
PS. this isnt ...

My husband has cheated on me more than 5 times but this time he got caught and now he has a baby by this girl.
What should I do should leave him or go. I love him alot and I want to be with him but what he has done will never be forgotten. The baby is 5 months old and will be 6 months on the 17th....

My wife now locks the bathroom door?
My wife never used to lock the bathroom door when she had a bath or shower and she did not mind if I entered. About a year ago she began locking the door as she wanted more privacy now that our two ...

I SLEPT with my father in law!?
What do i do? do i tell my husband?...

Is it so wrong to do?
Is it so wrong to have a best friend to talk to about problems in my marriage? My husband says it is a violation of our privacy, but I need someone to talk to, and I trust my friend with my life, ...

Is this cheating?
When a husband goes to lunch everyday with a female co-worker for over 5 months, all alone, and doesn't tell his wife .IS THAT CHEATING ? He says there is nothing wrong with what he is doing, ...

Do you still keep in touch with your ex(s)?

My wife has gained 10 pounds, should I divorce her for letting herself go?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, July 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links