Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

why do women move away with a man and leave her parents but a man wont move away from his parents?
Find answers to your legal question.

why do women move away with a man and leave her parents but a man wont move away from his parents?

not all women do this, but more women than men do it.
why is it that when a woman gets married or move`s in with a man
she will leave the city or state she was raised in and leave her mother and father behind
she will just about cut her relationship off with her father
and will call her mom once in a while.
she will move to a new city just to be with a man
but a man will not leave his home town or city he was raised in.
he will move, but he won`t move to far from them not unless he had a bad relationship with his parents.
why is that?

wilkatie
I for 1 have seen both sides to this my husband has always had to have his family close to him or when we did live far away (out of state ) we had to spend every vacation at my mother in laws house ...now both my adult sons have married and both live out of state where their wifes family live

Dede7007
I know several couples where this is the case. I wish I knew, because my daughter's husband is one of them. He wants them to be around his family, and he will NOT leave his family members to be closer to us, even for a better job. This is sad because he really does like us, and we all get along wonderfully, but he really is a mommy's boy, and wants to stay by her, so they BOTH have to stay.
The others I know pretty much do the same thing, and I wish I knew what to tell you. I too would like the answer to this question. Odd, isn't it?

freedom f
Rating
I do not how many people you know like this...

but...

just about every guy i know has moved away from his family to be with his girl and attend to their needs unless they moved somewhere where neither of their parents were....

I have a group of about 6 close guy friends ever since we were in high school and all who are in serious relationships 5 of us or engaged live where our women want to or based on occupation......

I THINK YOU ARE SPEAKING OF YOUR OWN SITUATION AND NOT REALITY.....

IT IS THAT WOMAN'S CHOICE TO CUT OF COMMUNICATION WITH HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND NO ONE ELSE'S....

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Do I have something to be worried about or is this normal?
I have been dating this guy for 4 months now, only 1 month exclusively. I have never been to his home, he has 2 teens I have not met but am meeting in 2 weeks. Things seem to be great BUT it bothers ...

I need to move out of state with my children?
my ex is no longer paying cs and I cannot afford to live apart from my fiancee anymore. I was going to file a motion to move since my ex gets visitation but I cannot wait as I have 1 week to evect my ...

Would you be mad at your significant other if..(I'll try not to make it too long!)?
Your significant other went to a party with his/her friends, they saw an ex, they didn't exchange too many words just a hello, how have you been, etc. The ex still has feelings for your ...

i dont believe my husband thinks im beautiful. how do i get past this?
i met my husband when i was very young, even though we never "dated" we were friends until he left for the military. we lost touch for 17 years, reconnected and married right away. my prob ...

DID I DO THE RIGHT DECISION>?? I FEEL BAD /?
decided to tell this very shy guy i liked him, and he admitted to having a crush on me too... but then he hasn't asked me out but we kept contact and text ed often and we got to know more about ...

Who comes first, you spouse or your children?
Regardless of whether they're biological or step / adopted children. Regardless of whether your spouse is the biological parent of your kids or you of their kids. Who comes first? Your flesh ...

Am I being over considerate or controlling?
My wife works about 30 miles one way, on a very busy highway, I have ask her repeatedly to call me when she gets off or if she is working late. sometimes she does and then she don't or won'...

Please help: How can you tell if a guy is still a virgin?
I'm 22 and I've started dating this amazing 24 yr old guy who claims he's a virgin..He's fairly religious (christian) & has manners compared to a couple guys i've gone ...

Marital vows, why when we hit hard times, trying times is it easy to forget them?
But when your faced with something tragic and you realize a small glimpse of life without them how much you do love them and all of a sudden you recall your vows......

FORGIVE him OR NOT ??!!!!?
My husband has a childhood friend and they are very close to each other, so much SO that his friend ended up calling us on our first night till 4 am in the morning. My husband has to talk to him ...

Happiness to a man is____________ and happiness to a woman is_____________?

can someone marry their sister or brother in law?
say there was a single father with a son and a separate single mother with a daughter, they married and the son and daughter loved each other, could they marry?
Additional Details
i am ...

I don't know what to do anymore can someone give me advise?
I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried talking to him and he wont change. I don't know If I should try marriage counseling. Right now he is not home so I have time to write this. W...

Why do so many self proclaimed "Independent Women" seek to have someone else support their children?
Whether it's a man they hate or the tax payer, why do they want someone else to support their kids?...

If your spouse needed stress relief in a major way, would you...?
...suggest a good scrogging for him/her?

Seriously, if your spouse needed it, would you tell him/her to "Go get F^&ked!"?

I'm looking for purely psychological ...

can any one post list of some movies like the reader,a young boy had an affair with a 30 years old lady?

Serious Question: What if I become rich and still single? Will it be impossible to find a girl that likes me..?
for my personality, as opposed for my wealth alone?

It's like this terrible Catch-22: If you're not making good money, a desirable woman won't be (nor stay) with you. But ...

Why would a girl do this?
The love of my life and I have been dating for roughly 3 months. We took a break to be friends because we jumped into things too fast. We've been hanging out a few times a week.

Well ...

What would you do if you and your spouse spent every single today together for a month without working?
My husband is in the Army, and we are moving at the beginning of July. He is taking a large block of vacation before we go, so we have a full month together before we move. Our son will be in ...

My wife was checking out another woman right in front of me and I was due any minute?
to go into the doctors office.

Should I have been worried that this was going to turn into something while I was away?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, October 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links