Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Can I join the coast guard reserve with 2 misdemeanors on my background?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can I join the coast guard reserve with 2 misdemeanors on my background?

If so,is that where they station you in your hometown?

Justin H
Rating
You happened to chose the most difficult service to get into with any kind of criminal record. CG is even harder to get into than the AF by far. I'd go Navy if I were you. They let me in with a similar record, just last year. It wasn't easy, but I eventually got all the paperwork and waivers they needed.

dommzyd
Sorry to say, but you wont be accepted into the USCG. They're not signing moral waivers anymore.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What would Israel have done if it got attacked by Pirates?
At times of adversity i often think of Israel. They have a reputation now which makes their enemies quake at the sound of their name.

Heck anyone stupid to mess with these guys has his ...

How can I convice my wife active duty Army is good for us?
After practicing law in the civilan world for 7 years, I've decided I'd rather be a Judge Advocate in the Army. I've talked to the JA recruiters and I could come in a Captain with 5 ...

Currently I'm an 11B E5 who is trying to reclass. The main thing I want is to attend the DLI. How?
Well, that about summed it up. I have a DLAB of 132 and secret clearance. What MOS can I reenlist for tha has a guaranteed slot at DLI? I care more about that than I do about the actual job, ...

Enlisting with degree a "step backwards"?
I want to serve my country and money's not an issue here. And I'm not sure if I really want an officer's responsibilities....

What do you have to do to top the class in navy "A" school?

Would I be able to study (aerospace)?
Would I be able to study (aerospace) Astronautics, or astronautical engineering and earn an degree in the U.S Air force ?...

Army Pilot Vision Test?
I just wanted to know if I can become a helicopter pilot even though my vision is horrible. I plan to get lasiks and correct my vision to 20/20 but i am not sure if that will be ok. Any help is ...

What is the penalty for trespassing on a military base?
Im 15, I got onto base without an ID (through a trail in the woods, around the fence) and got caught by MP's and charged with Trespassing.
What could be my possible penalty's?...

Some questions about Basic Training at Fort Jackson.?
Alright, my boyfriend is leaving in either late may or early June. He's going in on Tuesday to sign all of his papers and everything. I have no idea what to expect. How will it be for him? Will I...

Are there any positives in the situation of Canada in Afghanistan? What are the negatives?
Afghanistan, the good the bad and the ugly. Can you help me out with positives and negatives of the situation?...

How good are my chances at being an officer in the Air Force?
I'm a 23 year old female and I just graduated in June 2008 with a degree in History from UCLA. My overall GPA was a 2.7, but I was working while going to school. I am currently an Assistant M...

Why aren't the military in countries who actually want our help?
the civilians of iraq and afghanistan dont want are military there, why not defend the tamil tigers or tibetan buddhists?...

Can one go to OBLC for the Nat. Guard or Army Resvs, or do you have to go to Basic Trng? I am 41 w/a Masters?

Additional Details
I am a high school counselor with a need to serve. I want to be an Army Social Worker. I have a Masters in Counseling but having a Masters in Social Work is another ...

I'm doing my engineering now ..can i join navy?
right now i'm in 2nd yr....will finish in 2011....can i join navy...or any suggestions?????...

To become a helicopter Pilot...?
What are the requirements to fly a normal chopper, and what are requirements to fly an apache and todays military choppers. Im not an expert on helicopters so please don't mention it....

Why are we in Iraq....?
I have an informative speech on why we are in Iraq...i have some ideas but dont know if they are right...So if you could please tell me some reasons why i would greatly appreciate it!

T...

What should be done with the Somali pirates?

I reup for 25q multichannel transmission system operator, what info can you tell me about my new job,?
What are some good duty stations that my job can go, is it hard to learn?...

How come in the marines?
i'm a senior in high school and considering to join the marines...
i'm thinking about being a cook.
how come everyone laughs about that job??
what do they do besides cook?

Does Force Recon still exist?
Last year I was told that they were deactivated in like 2006. Then when I was tellin someone on Y!A that they were deactivated, someone said that they were reactivated last december. Then when I ask ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, November 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links