Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Can a US Citizen join Another countries military? [SAS]?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can a US Citizen join Another countries military? [SAS]?

Hello.

I wanted to think about joining the SAS.

Is it possible as an american citizen?

! want u
u have to become a citizen of that country first then u can join other wise no way bro.
g00d luck

Yak Rider
Rating
Nobody joins the SAS. If you are in the British Army, and you're good enough, they invite you to try out.

You cannot join the British Army, you are not British.

Eric S
Rating
I'm pretty sure joining another country's Army is illegal, you can also lose your U.S. citizenship and maybe get charged with treason.

armstrong
No. Goto UK and become citizen there if your so wiling to be a SAS.
Or..you can goto the Navy and go in SEALS which are just as good as SAS.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Who manufactures the guns and bombs used by Somalian pirates?
Who manufactures the guns and bombs used by Mexico's drug lords?
Who manufactures the guns and bombs used in Pakistan/Afghanistan etc?
Shouldn't manufactures of weapons be liable ...

Who sees more combat?
U.S Rangers, Airborne, Marines?...

Air Force ROTC or A recruiter. I want to serve but I want to get college paid.?
I have not received a scholarship and cannot until my second semester of freshman year....

Should Air Force BMT be taken lightly?
Physically speaking...

If a person comes in unfit, but they have the drive to succeed, will they make it?...

Can the MATADOR anti-tank weapon be reloaded?
Or is it fire and throw the launcher away?...

Easiest way to switch from Army reserves to active duty?
I was on active duty for four years, but I got out and joined the reserves so I could get a degree and become an officer.

I complete my degree in July and my ETS date from the reserves is ...

Does it seem odd that Obama receives NO criticism for increasing troops and pressing for war billions?
I remember the media and the democrats totally blasting former President Bush for doing the exact same things. Now, the media gives justifiable explanations for what Obama is doing like it's ...

What is this charge called?
My husband got a fine from a park ranger when he was 20-21 for possession of paraphernalia and payed a fine of $250. He payed the fine, but doesn't know if this will be on his record and what ...

What is your draw on the Alabama pirate situation?
The Alabama was captured by pirates a week ago and now a few pirates sitting with the Alabama captain in a powerless small boat surrounded by US warships in the middle fo the ocean.
It's so ...

Why is this not big news in the USA when it comes to the military?
BREAKING NEWS: Five U.S. soldiers are killed in Iraq bombing, military ...

If in the military and called for court what happens?
ok so if someone lives in one state and goes to another state to be in the military but someone has a injunction for protection against them and they get called to go to court what happens? Will they ...

What are some jobs at Fort Hood, Tx?
My husband is being stationed @ ft. hood and I need to find a job around there. Prefer on post maybe at the CDC. I do not know how to go about that right now. But if anyone knows of any other jobs in ...

Can you be sent overseas with the coast guard? also, can you chose where you are stationed/how?

Is there any branch he can join?
My husband has tried joining the national guard, army and marines, but now one is accepting people with a GED and a misdemeanor charge right now!! Is there any other branch he can join, or is there ...

Rather than "negotiate" with Somali Pirates why not just take the fight to them?
I seem to recall our Navy had a proud history of hunting down pirates and eliminating them. Why not set up some dummy cargo ships like was done in WWII as bait, when the Pirates get close simply one ...

Could US Navy SEALS really sneak on the ship and get the US captain like in the movies?
Are Navy SEALS really that sneaky like they potray them in Movies?...

Airborne or air assault?
I'm interested in going to Airborne school or Air Assault school but I don't know as much as I'd like about Air Assault. I hear they don't do quite as much running as Airborne and ...

Why are Somali pirates sending their hijacked ships to the scene of the American Destroyers and Frigates?
As in, the news on yahoo mail home page says that the pirates are sending ships with hostages on it that they've hijacked from other countries to the scene of where the US Captain is being held.<...

I ship for basic in a month and am behind the eight ball?
I am 68" tall, 30 bf% and 240 lbs. I ship 20090519 and and starting to get concerned. I have been running on eliptical/treadmill a lot and thought that my conditioning had improved. However, ...

National Guard Question?
Will they take you without a high school diploma?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, April 20, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links