Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Can a nuclear bomb destroy a city?
Find answers to your legal question.

Can a nuclear bomb destroy a city?

And if you had one where would you drop it?

Zurikon
Rating
Screw a nuclear bomb Id want a Nuetron Bomb. It blows up with only 1/10th the size of a conventional nuke but it lets out huge amounts of radiation that kills all living things within a mile or 2 & all the radioactive fallout only last up 48 hours than its clear. If you were to detonate in over the city it would do nearly not damage & you would have a whole city to yourselfs after 48 hours. Well it would be full of dead bodies. Also anyone on the outskirts would still get enough radiation that it would kill them but in a odd way. They get hardcore sick but after a bit they would get completely better for a short time (2hours to 2 weeks) & then painfully die for nealry ten days. Its called "walking ghost phase." You seem fine but you enevitably die.
Messed up bomb huh? I think of it as the capatolist bomb. It kills all the people but leaves their stuff.

John O
You're an idiot.

zac mcpherson
Rating
yes it could and if i could it would be ur house

bStuntâ„¢
Rating
Yes. And I'd drop it at the city you live in.

charmaynechan1992
Rating
yes and not only a city but it can also destroy a country if that nuclear bomb is strong...

A1C Bunte
Rating
Wow... seriously?
Just in case you ARE serious, yes it can destroy a city.
Change that.
WILL destroy a city.

UnknownX
Rating
A nuclear bomb can plummet half the universe.

I'd drop that bomb on you for asking a question like that lol

jeeper_peeper321
Rating
Depends on the size of the city.

One nuclear bomb, would not destory a city like, LA or NYC.

It would make it unliveable.

But it wouldn't kill everyone in the city.

Even the large mega ton nuclear weapons wouldn't.

They found that most of the blast, goes upward on the large mega ton nukes.

Thats why they targeted, several smaller 140 kt nukes at each city.

3 140 kt nukes, do more damage than a single 50mt nuke would do.

Ken B
Ask Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

conranger1
NAGASAKI & HIROSHIMA ring any bells??

Dumb and Dumber questions turning up here of late!!

>;-;<
Rating
Hmmm...Let's think. What happened around the end of WWII?

jason
google hiroshima & nagasaki....

gradjasan
Only if it lands in the general area of the city.

And I think that second question is a trap. Are you the FBI? What I do with my weaponry ain't none of yo' business; and if you don't bring me that goose or turkey for Christmas, you will see me again.

theresagarfield
Rating
hell yeah. it might even destroy not only one, but 2 cities, or more!

jalopina98
Rating
yes it can , and Greenland not that i ever would

Laura B
Rating
um yeah - look it up bozo
and it screws the whole place up for the next 20000000 years or so.
would drop it in ocean but so didnt blow up and kill all the fish, or keep incase of giant asteroid going to destroy planet
or even better round up terrorists and warmongers and drop it on them

Decon
Well....it really depends what you mean. Could it level a whole city? Probably not, unless it was a very small city. The most powerful nuclear bomb probably has a destructive radius of about 3 miles, destructive as in has the power to level buildings. Of course the radiation that occurs afterwords could probably almost double that radius. So to answer your question, no it probably couldn't level a WHOLE city, but it could most definitely destroy the population of a city by combination of the direct blast and radiation sickness.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I'm 28 and thinking about joining the Navy, bui I think that I am too old. What do u think?

Do you believe that God intervenes in war to protect soldiers?

What could I gain from joining the Army?
I would like a modern day Vet on this....

Military jet flew over my house...?
I live in a small border town in canada (bordering USA) and just about 20 minutes or so ago I was watrching TV with my dad when we heard a really loud roar, I looked out the window and went out onto ...

Can a Marine pray to Allah and still be a Marine?
This muslim in Dearborn Michigan ( Home of 500,000 Arabs ) wants to join the Marines but states he will only pray to Allah "And" says he must wear a full beard while in the Marines and wear ...

Are you allowed to have tattoos in the army?
if yes were abouts can i have one?...

Can you war supporters put a spin on this?
The United States: Most powerful military in the world. Now, The Insurgents...... ( Also known as Freedom Fighters) They are a rag tag group of men with basic weapons, little or no money but a will ...

If Russia went to war with Nato, would Nato hold it's own?

My military husband had a baby with another soldier while still married. Can he get introuble?
We had just seperated and my husband dated a girl from his unit and got her pregnant. She had an abortion but they are still in the same unit. Can he get introuble by his commander?...

Recruit wants out of Marine boot camp... half way done, but he changed his mind. Any options?
Pep talks don't work, this boy wants answers. Are there any legal ways to get out once you're there?...

What makes a person afraid to fight in a war? {Military?}?

Is this true? My husband is leaving for Afghanistan...?
He is with the Force Recon, and he is telling me that he could be deployed for up to 18 months, and there could be periods of time up to 6 months where we might not possibly be able to talk. How ...

At 1,800 dead Iraqis per month - how long before 1 million dead Iraqis are liberated by the USA?

Additional Details
No applause fro mindless troops attacking civilians or "enemy combatants" who are not enemies until shot at in their country. USA is an aggressive invader ...

What does a soldier mean to a common man? How is he treated? As an employee or a lover of his nation?
Look at his status in the society and the privileges that he gets.
Is he given any importance given the fact that he is going to lay his life for you if time comes. Does he have a personal life?...

What exactly is the over all objective in Iraq now? Why are our troops still there?
A US and UK force is only creating problems now or is there something I have overlooked.
Additional Details
Yes Geoff, it would make sense. That's called Democracy....

Do you believe in war as a solution for problems?

Additional Details
We are having great meaningful answers! ... Keep going......

If they attacked us?
If flies all joined forces and set out to attack all the humans how fcked would we be.
They would have little guns and a tin hat for protection, think about it a million flies with machine guns ...

Does America have weapons of mass destruction?

How would you change our current( military )strategy in Iraq to get the job done?
We are there like it or not.how would you change it to save lives and get the job done?Only people a clear understanding of this situation and our polices need reply.(important people will be ...

I am 29 yrs old and getting ready to join the army trying to decide which mos to choose I scored 75 on asvab?
I dont know whether I want 33W, 21T or 94S I guess it would help if I knew where I would go to AIT. Also I have a wife and a 3 1/2 year old daughter, dont know sometimes if this is the right thing ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Sunday, December 21, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links