Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Do you get your own room in the Marine Corps barracks like the army?
Find answers to your legal question.

Do you get your own room in the Marine Corps barracks like the army?

I know you live in a dorm type setting, but do you get your own room?

xtreme2099
from E-1 to E-4 nope.. but if the barracks its not overcrowded which its very unlikely E-4 to E-5 can get two to one in a room all ,usually E-5 and up get BAH so they live out in town.

in the USMC privacy its very rare except if you have some MOS (jobs) where the amount of Marines its small

Rawbert
Rating
Very rare does someone new in the Army get a room tom themselves... And it wouldn't last long.

Mr Puma
They are called "Barracks" and no, you don't get your own room so no pulling the pud for you.

D.
If you join the Air Force you get your own room no matter what rank you are. The most you will have to share is a kitchen and a bathroom, and thats only with one other person. But the newer dorms (we call them dorms, too nice to call them barracks) you even have your own kitchen and bathroom.

Buckeye Fever
Rating
After being at Pope (On Ft. Bragg), the Air Force seems to be the only service that gives its enlisted personnel, E-1 and up, its own dorm room that you don't have to share.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

More people wanting to join the Seals since the pirate incident?
I know already, many people want to, and plan on enlisting to try out for the Seals.

But do you think there has a been an increase in the number of people wanting to be Seals, since the S...

What are some reasons why countries continue to make nuclear arms?
What are 5 reasons why a country would want nuclear arms?...

Just War Theory- First Gulf War?
Was the first gulf war a just war in the Catholic Church's opinion? Why or why not?...

Navy seal question ? im in the dep program but i really want to be a navy seal i was just waiting to be a?
citizen .. can i still apply for the seal challenge?...

What will the U.S. Navy do with the three carcasses of the Somali pirates?
I say we should air drop the carcasses on the streets of Mogadishu
Additional Details
Better yet, bring the carcasses to the Yukon (northern Canada) and let the Grizzly Bears feed on ...

Were there ever "war brides" as the result of our participation of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan?
There were many war brides as the result of wars in the Pacific and Europe including Korea and Vietnam. Yet I don't hear much about romances between natives and our troops in Iraq. I am ...

How can I help my DWI sentence from affecting my Army enlistment?
I recently got nailed with a DWI. I have plans of joining the Army in active duty. I have already been convicted and am currently on unsupervised probation. Has anyone ever heard of a D.A. or Judge ...

Active duty and school?
ok well i was thinking of joining the army but i also want to finish my schooling there how will that work out for me?...

Is it proper to bring Muslims to the VFW and American Legion?
To show respect for one another?...

USA and the Navy should celebrate for the rescue of the Maersk Captain. Congrates from AF vet. Yes?
Praise President Obama! He gave the order to rescue our captive citizen from the Maersk. Thanks also to our armed forces professionals. We may be scorned, spat at and abused, but when the moment ...

Was this person out of order asking this about United States Marines?
http://answers.yahoo.com...

Is it time for the Military to clean out the Pirate Clans in Somalia?
There are several powerful Clans in Somalia that run Piracy.

Now that we have killed the Somali Pirates that were holding Captain Phillips hostage, the Pirate Clans have threatened to ...

Top 10 hand-held anti tank missile? : )?

What is your favorite MRE?
what is the best tasting/ fav mre....

Can retired military collect unemployment?
My friend retired several years ago from the military and went back to work for a large company. A few weeks ago he was laid off. My question is, can he still qualify for unemployment while he ...

How much does a rifleman's pay rise over the years?
im joining the australian army as a rifleman and i know the salary of when i finish employment training and im curious of how much i will earn over the year regardless of rank.
Additional D...

Should have women in the military be/allowed and/or required to engage in combat in the 1940's.?

WHY INDIA IS BACKED WITH US COMENTS, WE DONT HAVE SELF CONFIDENCE OR CAPACITY TO HANDLE PAKISTAN?

What gear do Army Infantry get Issued?
I'm an 11B and i havent gone to BCT or AIT yet, but i was wondering what will I get issued and what should i just buy myself. Im the type of person who likes to have the best gear, and any gear ...

Are US Navy SEALS really that good with their sniper scopes?
As in, the newspaper I read said that they pirates all showed themselves for only a few seconds, and that the SEALS took them all out without even hurting the Capt.

Now are SEALS really ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links