Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Does America have weapons of mass destruction?
Find answers to your legal question.

Does America have weapons of mass destruction?

c220806
Rating
Of course!!! The problem is that they feel they are the only ones allowed to have and use them

AlexTheC
No, we got rid of them due to UN regulations.

redunicorn
Yes we have nuclear weapons as well as chemical and biological stockpiled.

irishtxn
Oh yeah! Nuclear bombs.

reddheadzrul1
Rating
lovingly refered to as icbm, then there is the daisy cutter and all those nasty little viles of viruses that are locked away. if anyone thinks that we don't have wmd's there nuckin futs.

grateful6979
yes and they have some that no body knows about yet too. can't wait til those come out.

eldertrouble
Rating
The answer is yes. The USA has weapons of Mass Destruction, Chemical and Biological agents as well. The reason for these weapons go back as far as World War I. The USA Policy for these weapons are as follows: All Nuclear Biological or Chemical weapons of war are in the inventory for "retaliatory reasons only". We as a people will NEVER use these weapons in a first strike against any country. BUT we have them as a deterrent against other nations that do not have the same moral or national restrictions in their use. All nations know that to attack the USA with any weapon of Mass Destruction will lead to its use on themselves in retaliation. Most of The USA Weapons of Mass destruction have been moth balled or destroyed, but until all nations destroy the capability to "Kill the World" The USA will hold some weapons as a reserve, and as a deterrent.

Sabahgamil
Rating
yes USA have plenty of all kinds of WMD (Weapons of Mass destruction).
it is a result of the double face policy and deal.

crao_craz
Rating
We INVENTED weapons of mass destruction. Well, at least we invented nuclear weapons. Gas was used by someone else first, and biological warfare started back when castles were laid seige to.

Yes, we have plenty of WMD.

b_vencill420
Rating
The United States has more WMDs than the rest of the world combined many times over.

We have enough nuclear weapons to burn the entire world to a crisp.

In addition to nuclear weapons, the US has the world's largest stockpile of chemical weapons as well. These were supposed to be destroyed long ago, but we never got around to it. Sound familiar?

You can find more information than you will ever want to know at www.fas.org

genghis41f
Rating
The US has Themonuclear devices, Chemical and Biological weapons. Most of the chemical and biological weapons are stockpiled in small ammounts for countermeasure research primarily (force protection, antidotes etc) The US has the Most Nuclear devices in the world. The British developed the more dangerous chemical and biological weapons, (Anthrax and VX nerve gas) but the US has actually stockpiled an ammount of it!)

Safira
Hell-ooh, does the word Hiroshima ring a bell?

masterharmz
Rating
yes we do because the military never will tell u that sort of thing. the US needs to keep its weapond but a lot of them are realy old so they keep taking them off line and making better ones

jam
Rating
absolutely-to name just one, nuclear weapons. most western nations posess a full range of so called weapons of mass destruction, biological, chemical etc. etc.

spartan00054
Rating
Yes. We have a nuclear arsenal second to none. There are 18 Ohio class nuclear ballistic missile submarines currently in service with the navy. Each one carries 24 Trident IID missiles that in turn carry 8 idenpendently targetable warheads, each one capable of levelling a large city. There are also close to 1000 land based strategic missile sites in north dakota alone. We also maintain stocks of air dropped nuclear weapons. The United States no longer produces biological or chemical weapons, but you had better believe that we have enough of both to kill every man, woman and child on the face of this planet several times over.

psychoxander1
Of course! All those treaties and pacts were media fronts to give the Cold War a public death. If America lacked these weapons, there's no way in hell that it could threaten, police, invade, and order around other countries and still get a good night's sleep.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why is it difficult for an honorably discharged Veteran to hold his/her head up and be proud of the USA?
Source: Lost in Vietnam. Korea a stalemate. Iraq war not going well. USA doing torture (Waterboarding). Veterans homeless by the thousands all over the USA....

What are you doing to fight the war on terror?

Additional Details
lostokiboy i know your not out side the US you ...

Which branch of the military do you think is the most prestigous?
Which branch do you think?
I realize they are all AMAZING.
But out of the coast guard, army, marines, navy, ect, what do you think?...

Who will win the world war three?

How can people not see that Bush lied to get us into Iraq?
How is there any arguement? Where are the WMD, where is the link to 9/11?
Additional Details
Keep in mind all those of you who want to talk sh*t, I'm an OIF Vet, I know a little bit ...

If you join the military, can there be any guarantee, because of you job title, that you won't be sent to war?

Can anyone tell me what 20000 more troops are gonna do???
Today caps one of the bloodiest weeks yet in Iraq as far as US Soldier loss goes. That dosent even mention the thousands of innocent iraqi civilians lost. SO, what is 20,000 more troops gonna do ...

Why is the Army the largest branch?

Should the USA have given handouts to the UK during WWII instead of making it a loan to be paid back?

Additional Details
The USA put the British in debt....

Does the army have attractive female soldiers serving in it?

Additional Details
Gosh, I'd never join for the girls. I'm just curious....

When will this war end in Iraq?

Would the British special forces let me take the test to join again after braking my back during...?
a routine jump with the SAS, the special air service, I broke my back in three places, but are now fully recovered, its a miracle, since then I've climbed everst, and then I climbed alone to the ...

Should i be worried?
well, i am in luv with this guy, but we haven't talked in a while. On June 30th, he sent me an email telling me that he's in the navy now and that he wants to kill himself out there in I...

Are US soldiers being taught to look down on civilains at home?
I've heard some comments on the news by soldiers and in some documentaries that make it sound like they look down on all us regular people. How can you defend people you who's lifestyle you ...

Which country has the best soldiers?
i heard the navyseals are supposed to be awesome them someone told me the aussie sas are the ...

I think it should be mandatory for a presidential canidate or president to serve in the military do you?
we have an amazing military with great men and technology but the problem is the people running it have never been in the military and also many of the people who are running for president. they dont ...

The war has to end.It's like Viet Nam all over again.What do you guys think??

Which civilian target was John McCain bombing when he was shot down over N.Vietnam?
How many innocent civilians did he kill?
Additional Details
IT was a civilian target...just like YOUR local powerplant is.

Muhammed Atta attacked civilian targets just like Mc ...

What is the worst weapon ever made?

Yelled at by an officer...(read)?
So yesterday I had my Army rsp drills (national guard) and I was walking through the hallway to go to the main floor and the other unit that shares the armory was drilling at the same time so there C...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links