Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Fraudulent Enlistment?
Find answers to your legal question.

Fraudulent Enlistment?

So here is my situation. I am just about to leave my "A" school for the US Navy. I was filling out my Sea screening and i accidently mentioned that about 6 years ago, i was diagnosed with depression, and that it ended up being stress. I never mentioned it before, and i didnt mean to let it slip this time. What are the odds that my new command will look back at my records? I talked to 4 different staff members, and they all said not to worry, but i can't help it. What are the odds of me getting nailed on it, and getting court-martialed? Do they ever back check your records?

holly
Rating
Don't worry about it. They'd only push to get you out if they thought something was wrong with you, like you act depressed every day.

HAHA wow, you stole a pack of hot dogs?!
That's good stuff.

ning nong
allot of your background has got allot to do with your security clearance...i spent 10 yrs in the navy and i had a top secret clearance...they found out that when i was 13 yrs old i had stolen a pack of hot dogs...nothing happened...if you take a class that doesn't require much high security rating i wouldn't worry..also they will not quart marshal you...i was busted twice and still kept my clearance...but this was in the vietnam days...what they do now could be different

DERRICK
Don't worry about it, you'll be fine.

pvt.tuggle
no dont worry they cant look at your records

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Question about leave time?
Okay, so I just graduated AIT. I took leave for exodus, but my AIT was long enough so that it's all paid off (barely!) I'm wondering if it's common that they'll let soldiers go &...

California National Guard AIT?
I am thinking about joining the California Army National Guard and am wondering if there are any Advanced Individual Training facilities in the Sacramento area. After basic training I will need to go ...

Would my high school grades have any benefit when I enlist in the Air Force?
My orginal plan was to apply and hopefully attend the air force academy in colorado. But after taking my sat's and reviewing my overall high school grades, ive accepted that it will not happen. I...

Do females have to do pull ups in the military?
A while back I was thinking about joining the Marines. I didn't have to do pull-ups, they only made me pull my chin up to the bar and hang there for as long as I could. The recruiter said that ...

What part of the Natzi war should i write about?
i have to write a VERY important essay about something in the WWII. some people are doing. Holocaust, How Hitler came to power, the brown shirts ect. i want to do somthing interesting but not too ...

What i can do to grow a inch on my neck?
I leave for basic next week and wana grow at least one more inch on my neck for when i get taped for my body fat %..So is there any neck workouts i can do to help...or is there ways to cheat the ...

Recorded in 2007 message to the future What do you guys think?
Is this a good message to help the next generation?http://www.youtube.com/w...

What can I do with computer science degree in military?
Is there anything I can do with a computer science degree in the military, I always dreamed of traveling the world but I want to get my education too and I was wondering what use would I have with a ...

Is the Taliban still really active in Afghanistan?

Military dependent insurance, and long distance education?
I'm turning 21 this year, and if I'm not enrolled in college full-time I will no longer be covered under my dad's military insurance (as a dependent). If I am enrolled full-time then I ...

BEST WAY TO GET PHYSICALLY AND MEANTALLY PREPARED FOR ARMY(BT)?
IM GOING TO THE ARMY IN SEPTEMBER IV BEEN WORKING ON MY PUSHUPS AND RUNNING A LITTLE PLZ JUST GIMMIE ADVICE SO I CAN PASS (BT) AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE...

In the Marines what job requires you to blow up doors and walls and carry a SMG? Also WWIII?
Will WWIII be in are life times? i still have about 70 years to live....

How to properly ID retired military personnel?
Which of the following is correct - if any? If not, what is the correct way to say it?

Sgt. John Smith, Ret.
Sgt. John Smith (Ret.)
Sgt. (R) John Smith
Sgt (Ret.) John S...

What type of training does both the MARSOC and the Force Recon Units that are still around go through?
Also, what are the requirements to join?...

Why is the water torture a bad thing that happened at our military base on cuba. It got answers to help americ?
these are prisoners of war and they help alkita to kill americans. If we get information to save americans than why is this bad. I still remember 911...

Pakistan again start operations against taliban?Is USA now happy and talk in good mood?
Have you hear that Pakistan again start operation against taliban.Pakistan success in this operation.Two divisions(Dir and Buneer) are safe.In Buneer, operation is still going but taliban get loss.T...

Which war was cooler, Vietnam or Korea?

Do TCs in women's health have an orange vadge badge?

Additional Details
lconnor65,
I post where Yahoo tells me to post....

Questions obtaining to Delta Force for class report?
- Requirements to join?
- What they do?
- How long must you commit to the Delta Force?
- How are they selected?
- How are they trained?
- Etc?...

Where do I get EFMP screening done at?
I have to get EFMP screening done, so that I can go live with my husband in Germany. Would I get that done at the Medical Center... The closest to me is Wright-Patt medical center. I'm just ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, August 29, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links