Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

How can I find out if someone is still in the army of has already retired?
Find answers to your legal question.

How can I find out if someone is still in the army of has already retired?

I have the name, social security, dob, adress, pretty much everything. All I need to know is if they are still in the military or has retired

Ray
Rating
Find a friend of yours in the Army and have them do a white pages search on AKO and see what their status is.

Buckeye Fever
Rating
I would first try asking the person. Should that not work, figure out his MOS and what base he was last assigned. From there, try to figure out what unit he was with and maybe ask one of the NCO's that could have worked with him.

The military is a huge plane, you will have to get pretty darn specific.

EDIT: You could get a hold of an Army pal and see if they can find him on the email network.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Im alost 100% sure im joining the navy but i need help!!!!?
Ok so i want to go to school to be a pharmacist!
so im a senior next year so i was thinking i will join the navy after next summer

so how do i know what im going to be doing in the ...

While training to be an officer at The Basic School (TBS), can you live off base?
Since I'll be training for 6 months, can I move my family to Virginia with me and live with them off base? Or will I only be able to see them on the weekend?...

Who do you think the greatest American general is/was?
In my opinion, the greatest American general is either Robert E. Lee or Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Robert E. Lee was a military genius. He did a great job with what troops and supplies he had at his ...

I am going to join the army what exercises should i do to get fit for training?
any sport but just not football and please dont make fun if i made any spelling ...

USAF Combat Control questions...?
Does the Air Force have a high demand for the CCTs right now? also what kind of tech training is thought while in training...and how difficult is it?...

How can you become a commissioned officer in the US army, navy and airforce?
prince William(england) is an officer in the Royal Navy and a lieutenant in the British Army, he is also training to become a royal air force pilot.

Is this possible in the US?...

Escaping from pirates -- Holding breath?
I hear that bullets especially from the AK-47 flying at supersonic speeds will be disintegrated upon impact. Diving around 5 feet should prevent those bullets from hitting you. If there was a US ...

How long is basic training for the army reserve?
If theirs any additional training i would like to know also....

I have possible Long QT will i be accepted into the USAF?
i have possible Long QT syndrome. I have been tested and got a positive for having the gene but that doesnt mean i will ever have a problem with it. i have always been active and currently play ...

RE 4 code from the navy?
I got discharged from the navy in boot camp general under honorable, erroneous enlistmen meaning I had a medical condition MEPS didn't find early.
In boot camp when I got discharge i spent ...

Will you find any atheists on the battlefield of Iraq or Afghanistan?

Navy,Army,Marines,Coastgu... Air-force?
I don't know which one i want to join because i like them all! PLEASE help me out by giving the pros and cones of each of them or tell me which one you think is best and why. PLEASE HELP ME!...

Joining the army reserves????
So many questions....
--Do soldiers in the reserves volunteer to relocate (to other states or countries) or is it mandatory?
--Is it common that reserve soldiers get deployed?
--How ...

ARMY RANGER IM I WRITE ARE WRONG?
why are most people on here telling me im wrong the ARMY RANGERS WERE TAN BERET AND USED TO Were black beret ....

A Rumor of War----------------------...
How did life change for the narrator when he was transferred to the rear (away from the fighting)?
Should Caputo have been court martialed? Why or Whay not?...

Im 14 and want to be in the military and...?
and i want to know alittle bit about the army and the airforce. how the whole basic training thing goes. i love planes but i also love the ground. i love in america so someone who is an american and ...

How many different types of these licenses are there?
how many classes of the firearm license are there? how do you get higher? and in the state of floirda, it states you can acquire a gun without a license, but only if you are not a minor, and that you ...

What air force enlisted jobs involve actually being in the air?
i am in the process of enlisting and i dont want to be on the ground. and are those flying jobs available to new recruits? because i know some, like flight engineer arent....

I want to be a soldier?
I'm 17 and I really wanna be an infantry soldier. It pisses me off seeing kids my age wanting to go in also but don't have the same heart as i do, just because they played call of duty they ...

I cant decide if I should re-enlist or get out of the army national guard?
I can not decide if I am just a whiner or perfectly normal? I have been in the guards for the past 9 years and I have been deployed to Iraq for 18 months so I am veteran and know a lot about the ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links