Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

How much is my medal worth.?
Find answers to your legal question.

How much is my medal worth.?

I have a war world two medal. on the front it says efficiency,honor, fidelity. those words are circled around a eagle the eagle is on a sword an the sword is on a book. the back saysfor good then theres a star an under the star there is a banner an under the banner it says conduct. so all the word on the back says for good conduct. pleasee help me with this an ps it is about an inch in height and in width

Danny
i think you're referring to the Air Force Good Conduct Medal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GoodConductMedals.jpg
-the one under Air Force obviously

i've seen it sold between $5 - $15 (i personally think it's better to hold on to it)

USAFisnumber1
Nothing.

Because it is not YOUR medal.

Look up the "STOLEN VALOR ACT."

Under the act, it is illegal for unauthorized persons to wear, buy, sell, barter, trade or manufacture "any decoration or medal authorized by Congress for the armed forces of the United States, or any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces."

If you are not the person who was AWARDED those medals, you can not sell, barter or trade them. The most you can do is donate them to a museum or ensure they get buried with the person who earned them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Firefighters: How strong do you have to be in order to be a firefighter?
Like some movies and some fake firefighters [models] are like making me think that i should be like...ripped and have a six pack and crap

idk
how much do u guys workout/lift and ...

Would the Allies have won world war 2 without the Americans?
A guy at works thinks we still could have won without the Americans because of the size of the Russian army , I think different.
What do you think?
Additional Details
I think we ...

What should I do to prepare for Navy boot camp mentally?
I only have a day to prepare myself mentally since this spring term doesn't end for another week or so. Then it's off to getting yelled at and being pushed harder than I've ever been ...

Can Army Soldiers wear a black swat belt with the ACU's?

Working as a civilian for the military what benefits will I receive?
I plan on teaching Biology. Would I get my tuition paid, what about health care? Retirement? Elaborate and enlighten me please. (:
Do they have any jobs for directors of college admissions for ...

Why do soldiers make so little money?
One of my teachers said her husband didn't make very much money in the Marines, but I didn't think it would be very bad, since my mom who was a CIVILIAN, not risking her life, working with ...

ok question on usmc officer?
ok i am going to college in like 2 years but i want to join the usmc and go recon marines but how do i become an officer sense they don't have academies like do they have rotc programs or do you ...

Why didnt USA use nuclear bombs on Iraq?
damn when you got nuclear bombs you use ...

Can you join the military if you were in juvie hall?
I know you can't if you were in regular prison but what if you were in juvie hall for a little while for assault and battery? Can you still join then?...

Will Rush Limbaugh spend memorial Day with the men he served in Vietnam with?

Additional Details
Majgross: Reported for
rant
misuse of QA format
not an ...

Can you give me some information about Navy Electrical Technician?
I've googled the job, but can't find much information on it. Is anyone a ET in the Navy? Could you share your experience?

T...

What's the oldest age you can join the military?
Also, if I serve when i'm 18, i get out at 22 y/o. Then can I come back after a couple years and serve again if i wanted? What are a marine's benefits after doing ROTC their junior and ...

army basic training questions?
ima be enrolling in the army soon, and id like t kno basically the physical side of it, like how much running and pushups you do a day, just so i could kno what im in ...

What are all the Special Forces jobs in the Military?
Airforce Pararescue
Army Green Beret
Army Ranger
Navy Seal

what are the rest?...

failure to adapt national guard discharge?
He's in reception right now, just got told he was being discharged today, how long will it take for them to process him out? when will he be home? please answer only if you know what your ...

How long would it take to get a letter from someone at basic training if they wrote asap?
He's in north carolina and i'm in tennessee.
Additional Details
thanks girl...
i'm so worried i won't get it soon.
he left this mornin and i've cried ...

American troops have died in defense of islamic countries. when have we died defending israel?

Will they teach me self defense in the defense force?
I was thinking of taking a self defense course but I don't have any money at the moment. I'm trying to get into shape for the military by doing push ups and running. Do they teach you ...

Should I get tattoos before or after I join the military?
I'm going to go into the Army, more than likely. If not, the Air Force, and I want a tribal sleeve tattoo. Would I have to jump through less hoops if I got my tattoo before or after I joined?...

what do u need to turn in for leave in the army in CONUS?
i now u need a da 31, LES, thats all i know of right now .....also its just for 7 ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, December 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links