Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

If I become a E-1 in the army how much will I get paid?
Find answers to your legal question.

If I become a E-1 in the army how much will I get paid?

I already know its 1,399.50 for basic pay
I heard there's Housing Allowance, Duty Pay, and other stuff.

lconnor65
BAH or a housing allowance if you are married. BAS if you authorized which at training you will not be since there is a DFAC. Seperation pay if married.

BAH will depend on the zip code of your dependents till you get to your permanent duty station.

Staci L
This link will give you information on all the pay stuff :)

http://www.dfas.mil/army2.html

hakkı S
Rating
us army salary is same in other forces such as marines us navy air force the fact that when you begin with e-1 you only earn about 1400 the soldier who has e-1 rank can not get allowances for housing you only start with basic pay which is not great even they give you a meal card to eat meals...

LC R
Rating
you basically get paid an extra $800 on top of that for Uniforms, food and necessities, and housing.
But that's just in the Air Force, i think Army gets a little more, especially with your signing bonus.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What does quality of living mean in the military?
now ive been told AF has the best quality of living, does that just mean they have better facilities? so some people actually choose the AF because of this....youve got to be kidding me. how much ...

Does anyone know if the 450th Civil Affairs unit is Airborne? When they'll be deploying or any other info?
I'm thinking about transferring there to go to GWU in about a year. Any info is appreciated....

Question about AIT (fort lee in virgina)?
Does AIT at Fort Lee in Virgina have a graduation ceremony??...

Does being undecided mean i won't make it in the Marines?
I've been wanting to join the Army since 7th grade (I'm in 10th grade now) but I've been looking at a lot of stuff from the Marines and seeing how Marines "speak" online and ...

Where are marine pilots stationed?
When they are deployed are they on ships with the navy, or are they at a land base? Also, when they are not deployed, where are they usually stationed at?...

Do people in computer jobs in the Army every get in contact with any combat?
Just want to ...

What is the minimum national guard commitment?
If you go into AIT 31B military police what is the minimum amount of time you can serve, and still get all the benefits such as the GI Bill. also does your time in training count towards your total ...

Can i enlist in the army with a re4 general under honarable conditions?
i got it back in 2004 qhwn i was 18. my recruiter told me to lie about having ADD so i did and the navy found out...so i got discharged with the axe of death re4. any chances?...

What is the difference between the Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and Air Force?
And who is the head of each?...

Reserve to ROTC without penalties?
I have in the Army reserve have been since Febuary now but i want to go to college and the GI bill just isnt enough. So i was looking into going into ROTC which is Green to Gold but i also have heard ...

Which is better Navy or Army?
I'm planning on enlisting soon, I can't decide which branch though, I wanna do something in the medical or aviation field, and I'm stuck between the Army and the Navy, from personal ...

Asperger's and ADD And my career!!!!!?
I hope to be a Warrant Officer in the US Army and train to fly Blackhawk helicopter's, Please tell me you can still join because of what teachers think of me is BS and if it screws with my ...

Is training received in ROTC considered military experience?
I am an Army ROTC cadet. With my battalion I was trained in land navigation, repelling, Visual Stimulation Training ( VST ) and Military Operations in Urban Terrain ( MOUT )
Im sure these ...

Where can I get an address or somewhere where I could write to the military people in Iraq?
I just thought it would be cool to write someone who was in Iraq. I just wanted to get an address. Thanks!...

Hitler shot himself, how did this day playout?
What happened on this day? Was he cornered? Did the waffen ss desert him. I just can't seem to find the answer to this? Help please....

If the US and China went to war with one another who wold win?
me and my friends have been fighting over this subject for a wile now i think that the US would win ,but what do you ...

British army id card do u get discounts with it ?
can u get discounts in shops and pubs and places with it ?...

I need ideas on how to improve my chances at receiving an appointment to one of the military academies?
My largest goal at the moment is becoming a combat pilot in the Air force or Navy, and winning an appointment to either of the respective academies. I have been taking many steps in the last few ...

Was the Guatemalan Civil War a just war?
This seems pretty complicated, given the conditions that the rebel guerrilla groups were subjected to under the government but also considering the brutality of the war. What do you think?...

How many levels of ranks are there in Call Of Duty 4?
I play COD4 for PC and I'm at level 39 and I was wondering how many more ranks till I'm done?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links