Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

In the navy can u choose the boot camp leave date?
Find answers to your legal question.

In the navy can u choose the boot camp leave date?

for when u leave to go to boot camp

Yak Rider
Yes, if you decide to enlist WITHOUT a school guarantee (no job) you can then pick the date you want to leave. I do NOT recommend this. Going out to the fleet without a guaranteed job is a big mistake.

If you want a guaranteed job you'll have to leave for boot camp based on the date that job's available.

It's possible that the job you want could available several times during the upcoming year. In that case you are free to pick which of those times you like best, but you can't change it to suit your needs.

marcus
Rating
not quite, but usually in the month that you want to leave.

Mrsjvb
when you ship depends on what rating you choose and when the next opening in that A school is.

skg8806
Rating
usually they can give you sometime in the month you want.

usnbm09
Rating
with the way the economy is doing people are waiting longer due to people joining the military. i have been in dep for the navy since november. they usually pick the date for you, it is pick for the open spots in your A school

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Reasons why i should join military?

Do married Marines get sent on fewer combat missions than single marines during deployment?

British army catterick whats it like ? i have heard storys?
that they is alot of bullying going on and other stuff is this true?...

Can I join the national guard?
well my situation is the Im a junior right now ,but Im 16 yrs. old and i will turn 17 this august then i will be a senoir ,can i go for the split training for the national guard in my situation? and ...

Is there a part of the military where you can live in what state that you want but be a full time soldier?
I mean kind of like the army national guard in that you will stay in your state but you will be like a full time infantry soldier. I know its just a movie but in the movie Stop-Loss, once they got ...

Going back in the army after 4 years out served 8yrs?
Tired of going from job to job. And I think getting out was the worst thing i did. At least I can get retirment in 11 years . do anyone else feel like that?...

Have u ever wanted to join the army or anything?
i always wondered what i would feel like to be on a rooftop and snipe someone right in the head...like call of duty type ...

Would it be a good idea?
To send people affected with the swine virus, to spy on Iran for us?...

National Guard Paperwork?
I need some helping finding information on the following forms and such.

-DTMS
-DTS
-AFCOS
-NET USR
-ATRRS
-UPS
-Unit Manning Roster
-Training S...

Is it tough being an air force officer if you're asian?
I know what the US military's stance on discrimination is. However, I would like to know what it's really like, if anyone has noticed any discrimination in the air force that would impact ...

Talking to a Marine recruiter for the first time tomarrow?
should i be nervous? Is there going to be alot of pressure???
this is a dumb question ...

What does a 21D (Diver) do?
I am thinking about reclassing... I am CBRNE Spec. (glorified car washer). Anyways I want to reclass to diver. The only thing I know nothing about it. If any one has any info I would be very grateful....

How much do i get a month in the Air Force?
Anyways I have 70 college credits which allows me to enlist as an E3. I checked the charts for the salary and it's 1649 as base pay.

do they include the money for rent, and food in ...

How do I pass the APFT?
I know that on the APFT, you have to do push-ups, sit-ups, and the 2 mile run. I don't need to worry about the sit-ups. I can do around 30 push-ups until i get tired and dont go low enough. My ...

Hawks and doves: Vietnam?
I know that hawks were pro-war and doves were for peace, but for what reasons were the hawks pro-war?...

What are some good ways to get ready for the marines?

WHAT WAS THE COUSE FOR WWII?
I want to no wat was the reason for USA to go to war with Germany and Started World War 2. I need an answar for this becouse its been 3 weeks so pls help....

How do I live near my husband while he attends Tech School?
My husband is about to graduate from Tech School for the Air Force. How do I go about living near him? Is there a type of housing on base where I can stay temporarily? I know he can't live with ...

Need help finding gear?
i am looking for a website to buy army issue rucksack parts i have googled and ebayed and searched all over is there a site that im just not seeing or what aafes.com is no good neither is ranger joes ...

How can I tell my dad that I want to join the Navy?
My dad's a Navy Veteran. I'm one of his two little girls. I want to join the Navy to see the world, become a stronger woman, and to be a part of something worth while. should I just spit it ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 31, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links