Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Military: My smart card has been blocked, How do I regain access to the server?
Find answers to your legal question.

Military: My smart card has been blocked, How do I regain access to the server?

Jennifer K
Rating
Sometimes the CAC card being blocked can be a problem with the middleware associated with the ActivCard software. If you entered your pin wrong 3 times and that lead to it being blocked then you need to see your S6, CSA, help desk, etc. to get it reset. If your pin is reset and you still have a problem it might be the software loaded on the computer - try multiple computers to ensure it is the card itself. If it won't work on any of them you might have to get a new CAC.

Jimmy Jazz
That sounds like an S6 issue.
-----------
Hmmm there seems to be confusion. By smart card I believe you're referring to using your Common Acces Card aka your military ID for logging onto a NIPR computer. Not your Star Card for shopping at the PX.

kwoooooo
you just need to call your doim office. you will probably have to take your card in and get the pin reset on it to regain access to your computer

waymuchmorebetter
Rating
just call customer service and see why it's blocked and what you can do about it. Chances are you need to start paying your bills on time or they will take it out of your check b4 you even see and, plus they'll send a letter to your commander, so you'll get a lecture and probably a financial management class.

AJ
Rating
Just sit where you are and wait for the MPs and G-2 counter intel security ppl.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can you be a civilian doctor and a national guard combat arms officer?
I was in the Army, I am going to medical school now. I want to continue in the army but as an infantry officer. Is this allowed? That is, is there a conflict of interest between the Hippocratic Oath ...

What is americas army like?
is it a game like cod4 and cod waw online? where your on a team and you kill your oponents? and level up and stuff? or its like a story mode game. and another question is, can you see your stats onm ...

Fighter Pilot or Navy SEAL?
Ok, I've had my sights on SEAL and prepared in every angle since age 9 so you know me a little.... But Im very curious on which is the best job in the world, I mean as a fighter pilot you get ...

What are the steps to re-enlisting airforce after entry level separation?
I enlisted as a reservist in the air force and was sent home because of stress fractures as an entry level separation re entry code 4C during basic training!

After healing and training I ...

What if you forced to change money with water in a desert ?

Joining the US Military?
I know the Canadians will be very verbal about this questions, but please try and refrain from being COMPLETELY USELESS to me. (Thanks in advance) I am a Canadian wanting to join the US Military. Do ...

In case of nuclear war, which real estate best to buy now and get very rich after?
im thinking koreans and iranians would use them unlike others that buries them underground
Additional Details
some people mentioned australia and africa....

Problem for call in the duty base... help please!?
Hello everybody! :)

My bf is in Marine corps in CA

We can speak sometimes, but I´m Spanish and he call me with phone cards because mobile calls are very expensive

he ...

ASVAB Question... Recruiters Needed!?
If you take the ASVAB and qualify and you have not signed any type of paperwork on a contract... can you re-take the ASVAB if you didn't make a real high score?
Additional Details
I ...

Is 7.5 on a 20m beep test easy to do for the Australian army?

Do i graduate tech school as E-1 or E-2?
Air force, when a graduate tech school do i go out with one strip as e-2 or none as E-1...

I just learned that obama's drones carrying bombs has killed dozens of people...how come the media does not ..?
i mean obama ..he was the one who called our troops murderers..and now..he is killing innocent people and it never gets to the mainstream media!
when bush was president..omg..the media blasted ...

DEP for marines question, please help?
hahaha, I talked to my recruiter today and I asked him everything but.... Will I be getting my BDU's while I am in the delayed entry program (wich I should be in by next thursday)? Anyway thanks ...

WILL ARMY MOS 13S SSG POINTS DROP BELOW 798 MAY 1?!?!?
Ok im a 13s20 Promotable with 746 points. I have been waiting and doing everything I can to attain 798 to make promotion cut off for SSG in the primary zone! Will these points finally drop?!?!?...

Questions about USMC?
For those who get married after Boot camp and ur significant other gets sent off what does the loved one at home do? is their a special group that they can hang out with?
2. whats the "S...

About military helicopter requirements?
ok ive been reading and i found out that you need 20/20 uncorrected vision to fly a military helicopter? is this true? and if it is why cant it be corrected beacuse i have not so great vision and ive ...

Community College before Navy?
My question is:
I am planning going into the Navy within the next few years. During which time I will be going into a local Community College. After those two years I'll more than likely go ...

The army is sending to take a physical test before i go to boot camp and sign up. what do i need to do?
and also how many pushups and sit ups will i have to do? and how fast do i have to run? thanks for the ...

If you washout of army ranger school were do they put you?

17 and ready for the military... young marines tell me about basic training?
I'm 17 and I 'm trying to prepare myself for the military..I was looking into the marines.. I just wanted to know how was basic training?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links