Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Military dog names?
Find answers to your legal question.

Military dog names?

My friend's hubby is is Iraq in the Army. She got a new dog (male boxer) and is trying to think of something military/Army related to name him. Nothing like Sarge or Captain please! Only serious responses! Thanks! :)
Additional Details
Nothing too common. Something different...

LTC
Rating
FUBAR
or
SNAFU

If you have to ask then you won't get it, but her husband will think it's hilarious.

If he's airborne then "Rigger" could be a good name. There is a dog named rigger where I skydive.... I hope the dog's not actually packing the chutes.... hmmmm.

RobM
Rambo

rba01701
Rating
Patton
Custer
Alamo
Powell
My favorite: Rumsfeld (call him Rummy for short)

little mama
Well boxers are big so how about Tank?

Shaka
"Trooper"

Or Troops for short!

Do not of course know what branch of the military he's in, however, its a name with military connotations.

'hi trooper'

kat
Rating
Honor.

Louie O
Rating
SPIKE, it's military tough and his tail is cropped, right ?

Emmarrr :]
have something like buster or butch.

april
Rating
Well; my husband was a Scout Sniper; so when I got a dog while he was gone I named him Scout. I miss that dog......

You could also go with Ranger or Charlie (or any other phonetic alphabet name) or Honor.

William R
how about Patton, Like Gen Patton this man kicked butt for a living

kys
Rating
Hogan (Hogan's Heros<--an old sitcom)
Hero
Papillon (old movie)
Grunt

MaMa 05
Rating
How about Gunny or Patriot??

Mrsjvb
what about something to do with his MOS? I had a friend who was the Weapons Officer on board a ship, and their dog was named Gunner.

armyparalegal
Rating
AIRBORNE!

armywife
Rating
I know someone who has great dogs...How about Recon, Scout, Saber? Pretty obviously CAV names...

Mary A
Rating
Alpha or Bravo

tai D
Sandbox. Or maybe, FND, frucking new dog. No, I know, name him DILLIGAF. Call him Dilly for short, eh?

Joe T
what about Bullet or Falcon or Sarge LOL

Gd Luck

sistermariepigtailedpirate
Paz (Peace in Spanish)
Mir (Peace in Russian)
Cola (Cost of Living Allowance/Adjustment)
Nato (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
Pov (Privately Owned Vehicle, hilarious if he's really fast)
Adj (abbreviation for Adjutant, funny if he's very loyal)
Cinc (Commander in Chief abbreviation)
Forscom (Forces Command abbreviation)
Mac (Military Affairs Council)
Neo (Non-Combatant Evacuation Organization, hilarious when one considers both poo and the speed with which boxers can run away)

Ore (Operational Readiness Exercise, funny for the same reasons)

Pac (Personnel Administrations Center, funny if he's imperious)

Volar (Volunteer Army, yup, funny when they bark)

I hope that helps!

devora k
C. O.

bulletbob36
Here is my favorite. He will be a average size dag and tough so lets call him

DAWG = Big Dam Dog

jarhead751
Schrapnel

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why did CNN just run a story about some shop keeper in Iraq where he said he 'Loved Americans'?
So Nic Robertson of CNN and 8, count them 8, fully armed, body armor, machine guns, grenade, U.S. marines walk into this guys shop and they get comments from him about 'How he loves the USA and ...

How old do you have to be to join the U.S. Marine Corps, Someone told me 18 but someone else told me 21?

What is your favorite military base?
Out of all the one(s) you have been to....

Where will the USA invade next?
After all the oil has been stolen from Iraq and millions of its people massacred or tortured by the sadist US forces in the torture chambers of Guantanamo Bay, where will they set their greedy eyes ...

Why did we ever go to war in Afghanistan?
If the russians couldnt do it, i dont know how we ...

A question for supporters of the Iraq War between the ages of 18 and 42?
Are you in Iraq? If not, why?...

Simple question...no sarcasm please?
would Iran really dare to fight the U.S.A and its allies?...

After todays pork barrel vote against America, Who's more dangerous to America, The Democraps or Al Queda???

What can the world do to oppose US military brutality and abuses?
The US is powerful only because of its huge violent military. It abuse rights, tortures, kidnaps, bombs innocents, lies, invaded Iraq illegally... The list of US terror attacks is long. If the world ...

WHY ARE KIDS JOINING THE MILITARY AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE?
Doesn't it seem like every time you hear about a soldier dying he/she is usually between the age of 18-25?? Though I commend them on their patriotism and sacrifice, I can't help but wonder ...

What is the most important weapon?
The heart of the warrior!...

Do you have to be killed in Action, to be labelled a Hero?

How did Adof Hitler die?

Well i wont to join the marines.....im 15 .....what do you think about it???
well i have 2 brothers that are in the marines. and i have been thinking alot about going. its not something that just poped in my head ive been thinking about it for 5 years now. im very cool will ...

Why should we support Israel?
Just wondering. US support of Israel brings the US nothing but grief from Middle Eastern countries.

Peace between Palestine and Israel will never be attained through the use of force. D...

A moment you will never forget from basic training?

If i get prgnant.........deploymen...
if i get pregnant and my husband gets deployed and i am due to give birth while he is away will he be able to come back for the birth at all or no?...

If a nuclear bomb hit...?
What is the range of a nuclear bomb. I mean if It hits one place how many miles would be effected by it?...

Honestly, do REALY think the war in Iraq is moral ?
Remember, Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and the WMDs were never found. By the way, the nerve gas they used on the Kurds was provided by the U.S.
Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed, ...

Is it true that you have to give up custody of your kids when you join the air force?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links