Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

One click and closing... what does "click" mean?
Find answers to your legal question.

One click and closing... what does "click" mean?

On military shows or movies or whatever, I sometimes here they say something like, "Two hostiles two CLICKS and closing?"

What is a click?

Thanks in advance to all who can help!

matt
Rating
Kilometer.

Oris D
Rating
Slang terms for kilometre include "klick" (sometimes spelled "click" or "klik") and "kay" (or "k"). These non-standard terms can also refer to kilometres per hour, which itself is abbreviated as km/h, km h-1, km·h-1 or, informally, kph.

Shylock
Rating
Since you are a proud supporter of George W. why aren't you a proud Iraq vet who would know this information?

But, for the sake of your safe and comfy military movie enjoyment, click is slang for kilometer.

fshklr1
Kilometer, or it can be the amount of clicks it takes to adjust a rifle scope for elevation or wind.

scott000000021
kilometer.

Crystal
Rating
click is a measurement of distance usually a kilometer

CFC ♪♫Que Sera Sera♪♫
Click is distance , Kilometres , thats why in movies and that they sometimes say 20 Clicks south or 50 Clicks north east and etc

lividworker
Rating
a "click"is another name for kilometer

ryan c
A click is a kilometer.

RW
A "click" is roughly equal to one kilometer.

OperatingEngineerslocal12
Rating
a kilometer

Another Guy
Rating
LoL, you should know that, Sir.

Dag Drahmr
I thought a click was a thousand yards but I'm not sure.

Gracie S
Rating
Exit
X
At the top of the page

paggzzs
click of a gun

Lolypopgal456
Rating
A slight high pich noise made by a computer mouse and then school clicks like cheerleading or jocks ect.

Michael D
It means withdraw your men!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Why does the ‘media’ say the war in Iraq is unpopular?
I’m a veteran and I find that we are not treated this time as we were when
coming home from ‘Nam.
Then, people cursed at us, spit on us, threw rocks & things at us, damaged our cars

Can you join the TA is you are in the police?
I am a police officer (A Detective Sergeant) is it possible for me to join the Territorial Army, as an officer, whilst working in the police? Thanks. I know my force has no problems with it but does ...

Reasons for joining the military?

I miss my husband, what am i suppose to do to help take my mind off of him?!?!?
my husband is military, and he is doing JRTC right now. its some 3 week long thing that they do. well he just got back from deployment a month ago. im halfway through this JRTC thing but im missing ...

What do u think of the War in Iraq?
Helping them establish a government, and military service is fine, but sending half, or all of our troops over there. They r planning a strategy to at least bring back 14,000 or more home from Iraq....

Why did these six American soldiers get killed in Iraq today?
Blast kills six U.S. soldiers north of Baghdad.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Six U.S. soldiers were killed by a blast north of Baghdad on Monday, the U.S. military said on Tuesday, in one ...

Does the Armed Forces recruit people?
Yeah im just wondering. and how you could get them to notice ...

Who else thinks Cindy Sheehan is a nut job?
Seriously. Its not Bush's fault that her son got killed. It was her son's CHOICE to go to Iraq. Her protesting isn't going to pull the troops out any sooner...Granted, as the daughter ...

What law in the army says....?
So i am an army wife and have been for about three years. I recieves a phone call at one this morning it was my husband asking what i had put on facebook. I had commented on my status after another ...

Why is it that many Afghans are upset with President Bush?

Do you believe that Bush and friends blew up the twin towers so they could eventually go to Iraq?
... and get all the oil.
My recent Nashville cab driver told me this. He believes it 100%. I asked him 7 times to tell me how he knows this is true. Mostly answered something about me asking a ...

Spouse rights (prior military and informed spouses please)?
i am currently a wife of a united states enlisted security forces officer with the air force.
he abandoned me at a hospital four months pregnant, i have not seen him expect for chance meetings ...

This is a terrible question but...?
Who has the better military? South Korea or the US? I am itching to find out. Like the South Koreans (ROKA) have those like super
marines and the US seams to have just "normal" ...

Why don't people fall from helicopters?
Mainly transport heli's, like black hawks. They are sitting near the opening and when it turns, they still don't even fall....Why is that?...

Should we Give Iran nuclear weapons.?
Just to say I told you so after they nuke Israel?...

Do you agree with Cindy Sheehan in criticizing Cheney's 5 deferments from service in Vietnam?

Why not build planes like the old p38 and p 51 as ground scrapers?
and save billions,400 mph and lethal,at 500 feet off the ground jets are useless anyhow,im not saying do away with fighter jets im just talking about ground support and tank killers,helicopters are ...

Why has our country done so badly militarily in the last 50 odd years?
Could it have started when politicians started the Department of Defense instead of the WAR Department? GW1 the generals ran it and all was well, Vietnam and GW2 the politicians stuck their noses ...

Israel is ordering the U.S. to go to war in Iran, should we follow instructions?

Additional Details
AIPAC influence in Washington DC video:
http://youtube.com/watch
"US generals ‘will quit’ if Bush orders Iran Attack." --S...

Question for Americans....?
what are your views on the war on terror? Should the troops pull out? Im from Australia and from surveys on the news we think the Australians shoul how do you Americans fell? Do you think they are ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, August 28, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links