Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Piercings in the army?
Find answers to your legal question.

Piercings in the army?

so my nipples are pierced and i was wondering if it would be alright if i kept them in while at boot camp. but not have metal ones in but have clear one in instead so its not noticeable and how often are you without a shirt on at boot camp?

ik everyone will say no not a good idea....but would i have a chance of getting away with it?
Additional Details
so after boot camp i could get them re-pierced but they wouldnt care? they wouldnt have to know about them would they if i got them re-done

scubasniper
No, you won't get away with it. Better to just remove them now and get them redone after you're done with your training. I don't think I had a Sniper in my Section that didn't have something on them pierced. I, like most NCO's don't care as long as it doesn't hamper your ability to perform your duties.

You won't get away with it bro.

As a platoon SGT and Squad leader I knew my guys had nipple, tongue, ear, and other piercings. The ones that could be seen in uniform weren't worn while on duty and I could really care less, like most other leaders, about your nipples and/or other places that were pierced.

Mrsjvb
no piercings allowed. even past basic training. females alone are permitted ONE set of earrings. that's it.

you will NOT get away with it at ALL.

no body piercings allowed EVER while in uniform. Just the one set of conservative earrings on females.

♥ Ashley ♥
Rating
I was thinking that you can have tats & piercings as long as they didn't show... but im not totally for sure. I think it would be a bad idea to leave them in tho cuz there might be a chance of them getting ripped out or something in basic. Ouch!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Daily Marine 0311 MOS?
I am joining the U.S. Marines in 2 years and I'm going infantry. I know that 0311 is a rifleman but I would like to know what you do on a day to day basis in the middle east. (No I dont think ...

What happened to the French Soldiers after WW ll ?
The ones that were aligned with the Germans. I think they were protecting a landing port in North Africa , against Gen Patton's landing,
Additional Details
I don't know how to ...

British moral in war, why is it just the brits with a high moral even when there loosing?
for example hitler called them unprofesional because they cared more about where the next cup of tea was coming from then death,

also when odds were agaisnt them they seem to be cheery and ...

US Military Issued Gear?
Does anybody have a website that lists all of the issued gear given to either a US Army or USMC soldier? I would like to know for a reenactment. By gear I mean exact weapon, camouflage, chest rig, ...

Why dosent the UK and the USA use the AK 47?
its the most easy to make and the most relable gun to use , it dosent jam it works when covered with mud and filed with sand so why dont they use them for??? like in the vietnam wat the american m16 ...

If U.S. soldiers in Iraq read Comrade Nappy's report, lay down their weapons and go AWOL, would that be OK?
Or would they get court-martialed? Sounds to me like those brave men and women can't win....

Could I get into the Marines with this...?
So it's my Junior year in high school and my GPA is 1.38. I really do not give a **** about school. I know the Marines look at grades, so is that too low?
Additional Details
1.38 GPA...

Why doesn't the U.S military need a draft?
its for speech and debate :]...

Should NATO and UN warships that capture Somali pirates release them?
NATO ships recently captured a skiff with Somali pirates who attacked a Norwegian tanker. The Canadian ship that captured the pirates had to let them go because Canadian law doesn't allow ...

What are some ways I can get the Air Force Training Ribbon.?
I know Airmen who go through basic automatically get it but I came it through the Army so I don't get it for that. I just really want that Ribbon. I only have four ribbons and I want to get that ...

Questions about U.S. Army firefighting questions?
I pray that one day I can fuful my dream of being a FF in the Army reserves. I was wondering if anyone can give me information on the type of training they do? Also are there any swimming ...

Anyone know anything about army fat camp?
I timed myself yesterday and am not at the min. mile run for basic training. i read that they will put recruits in a fat camp. i wanted some more information on this before i go. anyone know ...

Army Diver questions?
I talked to a recruiter and passed the asvab with flying colors... now im just wondering how hard is it to become an army diver? are they currently looking for people to be a diver? how hard is it to ...

Do you think it possible that the dying of bees is du to the NATIONAL MISSILE DEFENSE aka ''starwars project''?
since the new ''radars'' are of the electromagnetic kind, they must interfere with their sense of the magnetic north, hence they all get lost, that is because the new systems ...

Army Reserves and Airborne school?
Can you still go to airborne school if you signed in for the reserves
I picked 11C indirect ...

What happens if i join the Army after recieving a college degree in Law Enforcement?
I have been thinking about going into the military ever since I was little kid. I'm not interested in going for an MOS as an MP, my field of interest, rather, is to go for one of the Ranger B...

Please military soldiers answer is there a cheaper way to talk with soldiers in iraq?
My sister met a sodier thru myspace after 2 months he asked her to buy a phone military telex machine that cost 880 usd.. then he asked her to purchase one from ts2tservice@aol.com Is this legit that ...

What beenfits are there for Joining the navy?
In may i'm graduating college with a degree in finance. Id like to enlist in the navy, serve my years and then go out into the private sector? I was wondering how much I would get paid, are ...

Air Force academy help!!!?
Im currently in the following programs..
All AP and L1 classes
Track and Field(outdoor and indoor) 3 yrs
Peer Connection 5 yrs
Art club
National Art honor society
H...

Can military be used to support culture?
what I mean is that if your describing a country and its culture, would using military history count under culture?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links