Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Question about AIT (fort lee in virgina)?
Find answers to your legal question.

Question about AIT (fort lee in virgina)?

Does AIT at Fort Lee in Virgina have a graduation ceremony??

**** Army Wife****
Rating
Yes, they will have a graduation ceremony.

a good army wife
I have always known them to.

Tric
My son is leaving BCS at Ft Jackson SC next week. He is supposed to go to AIT at Ft Lee for EOD. Is he permitted to take is POV to drive from SC to AIT

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Where can I get an address or somewhere where I could write to the military people in Iraq?
I just thought it would be cool to write someone who was in Iraq. I just wanted to get an address. Thanks!...

Hitler shot himself, how did this day playout?
What happened on this day? Was he cornered? Did the waffen ss desert him. I just can't seem to find the answer to this? Help please....

If the US and China went to war with one another who wold win?
me and my friends have been fighting over this subject for a wile now i think that the US would win ,but what do you ...

British army id card do u get discounts with it ?
can u get discounts in shops and pubs and places with it ?...

I need ideas on how to improve my chances at receiving an appointment to one of the military academies?
My largest goal at the moment is becoming a combat pilot in the Air force or Navy, and winning an appointment to either of the respective academies. I have been taking many steps in the last few ...

Was the Guatemalan Civil War a just war?
This seems pretty complicated, given the conditions that the rebel guerrilla groups were subjected to under the government but also considering the brutality of the war. What do you think?...

How many levels of ranks are there in Call Of Duty 4?
I play COD4 for PC and I'm at level 39 and I was wondering how many more ranks till I'm done?...

Who are MTI's at Lackland AFB?
My friend who is in there told me to ook up his MTI that he has and I can not remember his name, please help. All i have is that the MTi is a Ssgt for the males there.
Additional Details

Can an asian person join the SAS (special air service)?
can you. not being racist tho. !...

How did concentrations camps got its name?
i need to ...

My recruiter told me its best to stay single while in the military?
and he also said whatever you do, never get married if deployed overseas. im 18 i dont plan on getting married anytime soon

woulds you agree with this at all or no?

dumb ...

Marines, Army, Airforce & Coast Gaurd. Best and worst memories.?
Which service should I join? Please tell me your best and worst memories. Also are you proud or disappointed in your choice? Don't forget to mention what service you are or were in. Thanks ...

Active Military or College?
I'm currently in the Army National Guard. I'm 18, MOS is 11B (Infantry)and is waiting AIT. The Question I'm asking is... what is the better option.... Going to College while still in ...

Torture photos from abu ghraib?
Why were they naked and wearing panties?
When did these photos come out and why were people taking pictures?
When/is that place shut down?...

Are soldiers still being deployed to Iraq after President Obama's exit strategy?
As the title says, President Obama has an exit strategy to pull out all but 30,000~50,000 troops by 2010, and the remaining troops by 2011... will soldiers continue to be deployed to Iraq in the mean ...

Not sure about Army ROTC?
I'm a college student wrapping up my freshman year in college and I'm also currently maintaining a 4.0 GPA but am finding the school work rather easy and wish to possibly join the Army ROTC....

Why are planes in the navy not operated by the air force?
I was on wikipedia doing some research on the US navy and it said that the navy has more aircraft than ships, this raised the question in my head, why does the navy have aircraft, I mean why don'...

How many pushups and situps do you have to do in a minute for the military test?

Are there any military moms?
I am 36 weeks pregnant and my husband left today for bootcamp. He wont be able to be in the delivery room apparently so thats really making me sad. I already miss him and I cannot stop crying and he&#...

How can I get a gun in Nottingham legaly?
My neighbours are hooligans really dangerous and cops don´t do much these days, how can I buy a gun legaly here in England?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links