Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What are civil war words that start with x y and z?
Find answers to your legal question.

What are civil war words that start with x y and z?

im doing a civil war primer and i need help on ideas for important people that have the letter x y and z in their names or just flat out ideas that relate to the civil war that have x y and z in its name.

wichitaor1
I don't know about X, but you can use the words Yankee and Zouave, a type of soldier.

DesertRebel
Rating
http://sunsite.utk.edu/civil-war/generals.html

This website here has a list of officers and Generals that served both sides in the Civil War, down alphabetical order. Should help you out quite a bit.

Ideas that relate to the Civil War: Yankee was a slur used to describe Northerners.

debbie maness
we found a med used in the civil war with the letter x. it is Xanthorrhiza

debbie maness
i found a med use in the civil war with the letter x so we used that on my daughters report for school

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

I am 20lbs more than what i was when i joined the army 6 months ago and leave for basic in a month can i go?

ROTC to Enlist Marines.?
If I went through the ROTC program at my university, and then enlisted in the Marines, would I start off higher than a private? I hat the fact that officers can't determine the MOS or even the ...

How long is AIT training for Infantry? (army)?
My boyfriend is enlisting in the army and wants to do Infantry. How long is AIT training? not basic
Additional Details
will he get to come home in between sometime then? graduation? ...

Info on the Marine ROTC?
Well I know that it's not a Marine ROTC but a naval one. Could someone explain to me how this works. Also what are good colleges for a Marine ROTC?...

Is California really an army?
Just listened to The Game song and I was wondering what he meant......

Question for anyone who was ever a Navy Corpsman?
How hard is it to becom a Navy Corpsman, what is the ADSVAB score needed to get this MOS? I'm sure it would be pretty high wouldnt it? Also do you get dispatched with the Marines?...

Medieval flamethrowers and grenades?
The byzantines and the chinese are the only users of a flamethrower using a siphon system and grenades that i know of in the middle ages. Were there other users? When the Turks conquered The ...

Fraudulent Enlistment?
So here is my situation. I am just about to leave my "A" school for the US Navy. I was filling out my Sea screening and i accidently mentioned that about 6 years ago, i was diagnosed with ...

I'm really sad:: Marine Boyfriend...heellpppp... :(?
So, my boyfriend of 4 years joined the marines...and I am soo sad..i dont know what to think..what to do..we lived together for 2 years..but now he's leaving me and i feel lost and lonely..I ...

How does overseas pay work for the army?
was just wondering how, say a first class private (entry level i guess) would get paid if he was in Afghanistan compared to if he was based at home. i guess first not including any benefits and ...

What are the best jobs in the Army, Excuding Special Forces?
Suggestions ...

If I am a Marine Corps Poolee, 0311, why would I have an investigator coming to talk to me?
I got a call saying that an investigator is coming to talk to me, but from all I know, I do not need any sort of security clearance for my MOS...

I WANT TO BE A VOLUNTER IN AFRICA OR ANY WHERE OUTSIDE US. ANY SUGESTION?
some body can help me here i want to be a volunteer for life i want to commit my life to help other people but all the websites i check they all require you to pay a "FEE" to be a volunteer ...

Coast guard, if i wanted to do maritime security in the coast guard how would i do it.?
can you pick which job you do. what is the min age for maritime security, do you need expierence. can you join with a drug waiver....

Reactivating Army infantry units?
My husband is being PCS'd to the 41st infantry at Ft. Bliss, which is currently inactive. Anyone with experience with reactivated units that can tell me if this means he'll be deployed ...

Why is the american flag backwards on soldier's uniforms?

If i am under TriCare Standard how much can i expect 2 pay out of my pocket if i go n 4 a 1st time preg. check?
I have TriCare Standard and i need to go in to have a 1st time check up to see how far long i am in my pregnancy. i would jus like to know if anybody could possibly tell me how much would i end up ...

Are you female and in the Navy?
I would like to know women's opinions on being in the Navy.

How are you treated? Was boot camp hard for you? Just, your experience. Thank you :)...

Question about leave time?
Okay, so I just graduated AIT. I took leave for exodus, but my AIT was long enough so that it's all paid off (barely!) I'm wondering if it's common that they'll let soldiers go &...

California National Guard AIT?
I am thinking about joining the California Army National Guard and am wondering if there are any Advanced Individual Training facilities in the Sacramento area. After basic training I will need to go ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links