Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What are the steps to re-enlisting airforce after entry level separation?
Find answers to your legal question.

What are the steps to re-enlisting airforce after entry level separation?

I enlisted as a reservist in the air force and was sent home because of stress fractures as an entry level separation re entry code 4C during basic training!

After healing and training I would like to re enlist now as Active Duty is this possible? And if so what are the steps necessary to complete the enlistment process

laurenmarie
Rating
With a re-entry code of 4 you are probably not getting back into the Air Force. Right now they're only accepting 1s and a few 2s for critical jobs because too many people want to join.

Still if you're determined, call up your recruiter and see what he can do.

davidritchie123
Rating
Well, since you are currently a reservist it wont be as hard as it would if you were in guard. But, you will need to visit the MPF office at your base and talk to a carrer counseler or recuiter. Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Questions about USMC?
For those who get married after Boot camp and ur significant other gets sent off what does the loved one at home do? is their a special group that they can hang out with?
2. whats the "S...

About military helicopter requirements?
ok ive been reading and i found out that you need 20/20 uncorrected vision to fly a military helicopter? is this true? and if it is why cant it be corrected beacuse i have not so great vision and ive ...

Community College before Navy?
My question is:
I am planning going into the Navy within the next few years. During which time I will be going into a local Community College. After those two years I'll more than likely go ...

The army is sending to take a physical test before i go to boot camp and sign up. what do i need to do?
and also how many pushups and sit ups will i have to do? and how fast do i have to run? thanks for the ...

If you washout of army ranger school were do they put you?

17 and ready for the military... young marines tell me about basic training?
I'm 17 and I 'm trying to prepare myself for the military..I was looking into the marines.. I just wanted to know how was basic training?...

Does anybody have an m14 for sale...?
Not an m1a, but the real deal m14?...

How much is it to join sea cadets in ga?

How has war changed over the years?
how has it changed since the first wars where fought thousands of years ago? how have the reasons for war changed? how has technology changed the way we fight wars?...

Could a navy and marine relationship work?
The navy guy just started A school.The marine girl leaves for bootcamp in the summer. Both are 18 and just started going out. They talk to eachother on the phone everyday.
Additional Details...

What does Semper Fi mean (U.S.M.C.)?

Why do I feel so strongly about 9/11?
I didn't lose any family or friends in 9/11. I love this country with all my heart and want to be a U.S Marine. just thinking about 9/11 sometimes makes me cry. I get really defensive when ...

Wat kind of diploma do you need to join the marines?
i want 2 join the marines but im not sure wat kind of diploma i need....

About joining the us marine corps?
im irish but i want to join the us marine corps...what are my options?
do you have to be american?
or should i just join the army rangers wing in ireland?
please i need ...

In halo 3 matchmaking, i am a lieutenant grade 2, but i haven't gotten the Spartan officer achievement. Why?
heres my bungie.net page to show that im a lieutenant grade 2:

http://www.bungie.net/St...

Army boot camp, your time in it?
remembering the time you spent in boot camp. that first day-night? was it hard for you? everything you had to endure through it all? glad when it ended?...

Marines + traffic ticket?
I am 17, and wanting to enlist. Thinking the Marines. I mistakingly hit someone well driving. I called the medical people. They went to the hospital and got admitted, and is fine. No life threatening ...

What is the all around best fighter jet out there?
And why?...

My boyfriend is joining the Australian Army. Should I be worried?
I cant help but be worried after hearing of the australian soldier who died and left his wife and kid behind. I know that its safer now than it was some years ago...i would never ask him to not go ...

I don't think our strategies in Afghanistan aren't working?
it's no question we can beat the Taliban and Al-qaeda
in Conventional warfare but I think The Taliban(BTW why are we fighting these guys,I see goin after Al-qaeda but why the Taliban they ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, July 24, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links