Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What do you call a person who likes to engage in war?
Find answers to your legal question.

What do you call a person who likes to engage in war?

Donna
An idiot ?? !!!!~ ~~~~

birdsnakecatharine
Democrat Politicians like to start wars, and then surrender.

stinkyhotdogs
a war monger

Mike H
Rating
george bush

Tiki Maskman
The liberals call them "war mongers"

katydint
Belligerant
Hawk
Knucklehead

jimmymae2000
Rating
A Warmonger.

Bush Part 3
warmongers or crusaders

Michael L
warmonger

belligerent

AWRAmale
Rating
a BUSHwhacker

winemkr
Rating
A warrior.

john b
Me....I am cosidered a war monger.

djm749
Rating
Hawk

Greg
Rating
A warrior.

aslongasitsfunky
Warmonger.

Murray H
Rating
Warmonger is an inaccurate description. A warmonger is one who sets about seeking war.
I don't think anybody likes to go to war.

star_gazer
THEY ARE CALLED WAR MOMGERS.

Jilli Bean
A bully

Joseph C
Rating
No one "likes to engage in war." "Warmonger" is a liberal term used to denigrate noble defenders, most often.

That is not to say that I agree 100% with the handling of Iraq.

Delilah L W
either an old boy still dreaming about the "good old days", a thug who likes to torture people, a slimy member of the govenment who is making money hand over fist on war profiteering, OR just a civilian fool who has never been shot at and has read too many comic books.

OR, all of the above

Celesta L
Rating
President Bush

fistycuffs
Rating
A Bush-baby who grows up to be a Bush-boy then a Bush-man then grampi-Bush.

Notice the change in the name only when the son of a gun is too old to do harm.

russia
war junkie, war monger

No Backup Accounts Jimbeau
"Mr. President".

whoknows
Rating
If its a religious war he is called a werewolf or warwolf.

*babygirl*
Rating
george w bush......perfect example.lol

help
A person who likes to get engaged in a war is a person who
wants to fight for something that they believe in. There is no such name but the best way is to describe the way the person is like my first sentence.

jimboponder
Rating
nobody likes to engage in war. but without war, we would be ran over. war is how we keep are freedom. how we bring peace to the world. how we help some of these other countries seek happiness. so they can live free and happy like us. so they may stay in there homeland and not have to come to America. i hope this might help.
IF YOU CAN READ THIS - THANK A TEACHER
IF YOU CAN READ THIS IN ENGLISH- THANK A VETRAN.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

katiegrace
The Latin word for war is bell so just about any word that begins with bell
belligerent, bellicose, belligerently etc.

Mike D.
Rating
Marine Corpse

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

My son wants to go into the Military but not go to war.....?
When my son turns 18 he wants to get into the military but not go to war...is there anything like that????
Additional Details
Don't yell at me about this, it's his thought and ...

Which country is more dangerous for world peace? usa,israel or iran?

Is it ok to say "Thanks" to President Bush for a well done job in Iraq?
U.S. troops among nearly 50 dead in Iraq By ROBERT H. REID, Associated

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Police found a dozen bodies trapped in a grate in the Tigris River, and a roadside bomb killed three ...

Why are soldiers celebrated?
they're killers.

What is a good military career for me?
I want to enlist in an armed force (Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Marines), but am not sure which one. I am enlisting to become a more disciplined, stronger person, to gain and learn career ...

Why did u.s join the fighting in WW2?
i want the real reason not just pearl ...

I'm thinking about joining the military (navy, because its easiest and air force waiting list is too long)....
Let me know your opinion about this, I just quit my job and need money because school is starting soon and I dont have the money and wont unless someone else pays for it (yeah right). If i sign up ...

When Americans claim they "bailed us out" of WWII, what about the Aussies?
What about the Aussies, the New Zealanders and other allied troops who laid down their lives? The Indians and other troops from all over the commonwealth who also fought?

The Battle of B...

Which would hurt more?
being shot in the neck at close range or falling off a moving tank at 40 mph ?
Additional Details
say you were shot by a 9mm I ask this question because I was the person that fell from a ...

What is your opinion?
what do u think about people who hate America or make fun of it, although they live here
Additional Details
i know alot of people say were lazy. if thata was true, then why do we have ...

What is your attutude towards women in the army?
Should women be allowed in the army? I, personally, am in the reserves but if I were making the laws, I wouldn't allow women in the army. We aren't as strong as men, physically or ...

Would you let your child join the army.......?
.....having the possibility to be sent to a war? I mean would you try to talk him/her out of joining the army? I know you can't stop them as they are adults at that time but would you try? It ...

Should yobs face national service? I say a spell in the army will sort out these council estate scumbags?
Last night as I was returning home from the theatre I decided to take a short cut through a local council estate and to be frank the sight that greeted me was appalling, a complete chavalanche of ...

Do I choose the U.S. Army or girlfriend?
I was in the U.S. Army and foolishly got out not too long ago.I really want to join the U.S. Army again but my mom and girlfriend is against it and it is really pissing me off that they are trying ...

What is THE BEST BRANCH OF SERVICE?

What is your instant reaction when you hear/read that someone in the military has died in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Which Country Has The Best Trained Military Forces In The World?

How would you feel serving along side another man or woman in the military who was gay?

Additional Details
I do believe, at least in this area, the general acceptance of the population is growing up!
There is hope after all!!!!!!...

Is G.Bush sane?
President of USA due to his international policies......

What are the advantages of going to college vs. staying in the military for 20 years?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links