Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What is the most effective killing weapon ever?
Find answers to your legal question.

What is the most effective killing weapon ever?

As in if 100 people without weapons were running at you from a mile away what could wipe all of them out ( no chemical anythings, things like a shotgun but more high tech)

dudeman612
Metal Storm!

Watch the video clip on this link.

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/metal-storm-weapons-million-plus-rounds-per-minute

gunslingered
Naked Bush lap dancing..

?
A hundred hungry lions.

zeepogee
The tongue is the most deadly my friend.

CheeseEatingSurrenderMonkey
Rating
A microphone in the hand of Bush

tankbuff, 19 violations so far
ill take the good oll call .50 heavy machine gun. it doesn't matter if there are 5 rows of people or even more the rounds just go trough them all as it will go trough a big block Chevy engine it has no problem with a few body's after each other.

ann m
Rating
human beings./ MAN.....

best
Mack 11

kp in seattle
Rating
oprah laying down a big ol' fart

hidayat
Rating
Laser which are used for destroying incoming missiles in military.

Sid B
Rating
Either of high calibre machine guns or mortars would do the job easily.

ur a Dee Dee Dee
Rating
a really good sniper with lots of ammo

SatanicYoda
Rating
My bare hands.

GunsOfAllah
against 100 fat americans I would use a flamethrower to make their lard combust.

W A S I F
Rating
Why? What did I do?

Sorry man, I don't know. lol.

Paris Hilton?

SkyShark
A radio. You call in and direct fire support ie. fighters, bombers, field artiliery, or mortars.

NCOIC
Rating
An Angry Marine.

sky r
i think a heartfelt smile

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Can the western alliance win the war against terror?
It appears to me that agression by the western alliance is fuelling the terorists - giving them more reasons to fight back

also potential terrorists are everywhere and they just keep ...

Can you describe each military branch with one word?
example: navy- ships
etc
and be precise :)
Additional Details
chill out, i meant have your answers come from a precise base.................

How many of you agree that us veterns should cover their own health care with their personal insurance?
Just to think that the president would suggest such a bill make me sick to my stomach, down threw the years us veterns have given their blood and sometimes their very lives for american interest , ...

Which is better, the American P 51 Mustang or the British Spitfire?

Draft coming up?
I heard someone say theres going to be a draft soon is this true?...

QUESTION: Do you really think Al-Queda will ever be defeated considering they operate in 80 countries?
As said by Obama: What good is it to stay and loose more american and foreign soldiers in Iraq and Afghanisthan every day when Al-Queda operates in more than 80 countries?

Think about it ...

If ISRAEL and IRAN went to war...........?
israel would lose because iran arfe backed by pakistan and israel dont stand a chance against the ...

Have you ever shot anyone accidently, but not fatally wounding them?

How come there is a 90% turnover every four years in the military?
If the military is so great how come so many get out after 4 years?...

Is the american military scared and intimidated by North Korea?
DPRK could own Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan in a war big time.
Their military is huge and they have a gigantic supply of weapons. Also have enough plutonium for 5 nuclear warheads - 3x more than ...

Please leave a message here for Alex MacGregor, VC?
Alex MacGregor VC, aged 93, of Reading, Berkshire. He has been let out of Hospice to end his days peacefully at his home with his son, me (his grandson) and my two sisters.

Alex was a road ...

Should the Media be allowed to do this?
Should the Media be allowed to only report the bad things in Iraq. Why don't we rquire when them to report the good things that are happening? Should we let them broadcast the dissent in the US ...

Why does british military history get put down?!?
I've noticed recently that the british armed forces, recent and past have been put down for their contribution to war efforts. Especially in the world wars, and a lot of modern day conflicts....

Is war ever a good thing?
Or are the "just" or "necessary" wars?

Thoughts?...

When do you think were leaving Iraq?
how many more years will this go on ,and do you think they want freedom ?...

Can I wear these?
My husband is in Iraq and left behind a bunch of those grey t-shirts that he wore for PT. Considering they are a part of uniform, can I wear them to work-out, go running, etc? I don't want to ...

How come when someone is against a war they always say this Illegal war?
Do they think it makes their statement right or is it that they think all wars are Illegal?

I think they are not thinking and feel this makes their statement right or proper.
A...

Can iraqis fight???
Do the iraqis even know how to fight, are they that out of shape? hey im not praising the war, but i just find it funny that everyone thinks they are such savages when 90% of the casualties of ...

If you enlist in the military what are the benefits of enlisting?

Do you think all young adults ages 18-25 should be required to get into the military?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links