Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What time is 20:30 in military time?
Find answers to your legal question.

What time is 20:30 in military time?

10 points guaranteed for best answer

shilo9i
Here's an easy way to understand the 24 hour clock:

For any time higher than 12:00, subtract 12:00.

So, subtract 12:00 from 20:30 to get 8:30.

Jerry C
8:30 pm

john r
Rating
8:30pm

jessjess0310
8:30 pm.

Robert R
Rating
8:30 PM.

You simply subract 12 for numbers about 12:00.

prmdc_girl91
Rating
20:30 is military time. So 20:30 in military time would be 20:30.

Right...? I dunno lol.

Luishito

tropicalfancy
8:30 PM

openarms4u64
8:30 Pm

Kimberly S
Rating
8:30PM

pgb
8:30 pm.

Brittiany

☺Lovey♥Dove☺
20:30 is the military time equal to 8:30pm civilian time

skeptic
8:30 PM... just deduct 12 hrs from 20...

foxy123magenta
For military time, always deduct 12:00 so the answer is 8:30 pm.

Libby
Rating

sandranz
8.30pm

NurseDude

Yσυтυвє κıd
8.30. That''s true. Count it like this.

Count starting at 12 until you reach 20. What was left? 8. 8+30 = 8:30!!!! =]

Have a Good Day! =D

Police Officer
Rating
ok, so u dont ask again and waist ur time, heres a tip. ..
always subtract 12 from whatever the military time is and u'l get ur regular time..

23:00 -12=11pm
21:00-12= 9pm
1700 -12= 5pm
1500-12= 3pm..
and so on

peterbilt197
Rating
It is 8:30 pm

marvinJohn
that would be 8:30 subtract 20:30 by 12 military time has a 24 hour format unlike what we use everyday we use the 12hour time format.

j_mac32
minus 12 from military time to get reg. time
20:30-12:00= 8:30

Stephen K
Rating

tallerfella

Tim
8:30
any time you see a number over 12 just subtract 12 from it to get the time

15:30 - 12 = 3:30

whiteboxpcrepair
Rating
8:30 PM. Just subtract 12 from the hours, and if the original time is more than 12 (in your example, it's 20), then the time is PM. If less than 12, you don't need to subtract 12, and the time is AM. 0:00 is midnight....

Francis Bacon 1626
Rating
It is exactly 8:30p.m. in standard time.

zephyr
Rating
yah all of them are correct!

hey
Rating
20:30 is in military time, also known as the 24 hour clock.In the 12 hour clock it will be 8:30 P.M.

B.DANIEL T
Rating

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

What would you fight/be prepared to die for?

Additional Details
Seems nobody here likes war - I don't either, as all life is important...mind you.......

Don't Join The Military, they lie and then you die! Agree or Not?
Military recruitment starts in school and ends with a funeral during one of our on going wars for Democracy!...

Why do you let your goverement send your sons to war?

What are some reasons to NOT join the military?
i am planning on enlisting in the air force soon on my own free will, but my parents are telling me to research it long and hard. What are some things the recruiters don't tell you? what are ...

Why is it wrong for IRAN to have nuclear weapons?
britain has nuclear weapons yanks have them israel has them who are we to dictate that iran cannot have them?they are only protecting themselves from other countries the same as we are.dont tell me ...

Ok I'm scared did i make the right decision by joining the navy?
sometimes i think i did but some time i think i dindnt i need help please help me out i'm confused i really want to do it but i talked to so many people and they all said that i'm crazy ...

Should you just say NO if your child asks you about joining the Army??????????
now wouldn't be a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do Americans realise that they weren't responsible for winning either of the world wars?
World War 1 - America turns up in relatively small numbers in 1917 and then claim to win the thing.
World War 2 - The Germans fail in their mission to invade Britain in the summer of 1940 ...

Why did the Nazis use gas chambers?
Wouldnt it have been more humane and effective to use the bullett.How can we ever forget.Serious replys only please....

If you came face to face with Osama Bin Ladin, what would you say to him?

Additional Details
Fantasic and very funny answers.
Seems Dusty Bin gets it with both barrels
How do you gut a rat?...

Why am I ashamed of my Marine Nephew?
Source: He's a Marine sniper. ( Yes he is a great shot ) He could have gone to college but now he's a sniper. What kind of future is that? I'm ashamed of him.
Additional Details

Give me one good reason to pull out of iraq?

Did George Bush have a good time at his Easter Dinner while the 4,000nd Soldier got killed in Iraq?

I am thinking about joining the navy, I have been practising waving a white flag and writing stories ..?
what else should I be learning?...

Should these young American boys be in the Army?
I saw 2 new recruits

At a food market... They were buying cookies and cases of Mountain Dew. They were children,and no offense meant to them at all,,but they were not very mature young ...

What are your feelings about people that bad mouth the military (or government) that never served?
I read to many times in the military section about people who bad mouth the militarys involvement overseas, the possibility of bringing back the draft, in general anything negative about the military ...

My brother is dew home from afganishtan how do i treat him?
Hes a soldier fighting in afganishtan for 4 months hes comin home for a week then he goes back. How do i welcome him home without over doing it cus i dont knw how hes gona react when hes back!!!
<...

Do you believe Iran is a threat to world peace & stability, or just a target of Bush propaganda & spin?
Do you still think Iran is close to having a nuclear weapon? Or believe Ahmadinejad threatened to wipe Israel off the map? Or think Iran is arming the Sunni Insurgents in Iraq?

Iran is at ...

Fill in the blank, please: people who bash and insult our troops do it to compensate for:?
_________.

Thank you for any input, have a nice day. Be as direct and creative as you please. And remember, this is not directed at anyone in particular, but is rather hypothetical.
A...

If the U.S. and Britain were to fight a war, could we win?
Would we have any way of beating the Americans......

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, September 19, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links