Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

When is a Marine aloud to live off base?
Find answers to your legal question.

When is a Marine aloud to live off base?

Additional Details
Allowed okay I learned there...

GavinsMommy
I'm in the AF, but for us, it's when you've been in for 3 years, make E-4, or get married, which ever happens first.
Your supervisor should be able tell you...

Pat
When you get married or can spell allowed. Whichever happens first.

La-te-da
When they are married. However some units allow NCO's and above to move off base if they don't have enough room in the barracks.

Mrsjvb
married or reaches the paygrade of at least E5 and gets permission.

♥Married To A Marine ♥
Rating
I agree with pat

Ed J
When he is able to spell allowed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is this job an option in the airforce?
im about to join the airforce and im trying to figure out what i want to have as my career. people always ask me what i would want to do in my life if i was just going to college outside of the ...

Navy Vs Marines in regards to NCIS?
Hi,
I am a fan of the tv show NCIS. I realise this is fictional and glamourises the jobs of real special agents, etc etc, but since watching it, I have developed a real interest in the Navy and M...

What system of hand to hand combat or unarmed combat does the French Foreign Legion teach?

Which Military BCT is hard out of these selections?
U.S. ARMY v. AIR FORCE.

I want to join the Army because I want to serve my country, but its been a life long dream of mine to join the Air force. I'm more interested in the Air Force ...

Meps question about applying?
when you are at meps do they ask if you have been to the emergency room because if they did i might have checked no because i have gone but they were for minor stomach aches and nausea?
A...

What happens if a soldier goes awol?
Just curious
Additional Details
Woah!!!!! sound horrible i was just curious since that lady said she wanted her husband to go awol....

Getting ready for the Marine Corps?
I started running six days ago. I run every night, and I REALLY push myself when I run. I can now run for more than a quarter mile. I know that is still horrible but hey I have until September to ...

Why or how did The Marines...?
Why or how did The Marines got my cell phone number?
they called my and asked me if i wanted to meet with them?
i said yeas but i kind of scared...what should i do?...

How did the Vietnam War impact Vietnam Australian veterans and their families?
I am doing a History assignment on the impact of the Vietnam War on Australian veterans and their families. If anyone has some information about it or even personal experiences I would love to find ...

Is there any mil to mil couple out there that I can talk to?
I would love to talk to those of you who are both in the military together. Prefferably Air Force, but any branch would do just fine!

My husband is already in, and I'm really ...

How buff were you after boot camp?
for instance if you were like 150 going in how much did you gain when you were finished. or flip side of that if you were 250 going in how much did you lose

dumb question but im curious, ...

Please give some information if it is safe for girls to go on training in boot camps? separated?
Are male dorms are separated from females?how is it during the first weeks?are there supports for new recruits?Thank you very much....

What are the navy seabees?

Discharged for stress fractures?
Would the Air Force discharge someone who completed BMT but cannot go to Tech School because of multiple stress fractures in their legs? He does not want to be discharged and he says there are a ...

If i want to go into the national guard?
I have some questions.. if i go sign up what happens next boot camp right? then what? What are the chances of being blown to bits, i really am not scared of dying, just want to be around for my son, ...

As military personnel are you for or against torture?
Yes or no.
What reason?
Additional Details
Do you consider water boarding true torture?

Some do and some don't I am trying to get a good view on this.

T...

How could i pass british army requirements and what is it like in barracks?
i am gonna join the territorial in a few couple of months so how could i get through easier any tips?...

Can i become a geo bachelor if my husband moves back home?
if my husband moves back home from my current duty station can i become a geo bachelor. i can live on the ship for about the next 4 months but then it is going to the yards. is this possible?...

What Army and Air Force jobs deal with Computers & Information Systems?
I want a Career in that field after I would have served my duty.
Additional Details
What does this "3CO" mean?...

Question about becoming a navy SEAL...?
How well do you need to be able to swim before joining? I am planing on being a marine, ranger, or something else before trying out to be a SEAL, but how well should I be able to swim before joining ...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Thursday, April 17, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links