Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Which branch of the United States Armed Forces is the best to join?
Find answers to your legal question.

Which branch of the United States Armed Forces is the best to join?

Mutt
My father-in-law joined the Air Force to see the world, and got stuck in Omaha. Me, I went Navy. Good training and lots of travel.

Any branch you join is good, though. Talk to the recruiters, but don't let them sign you up quite yet. Talk to people you know that were in the military, and ask them about the stuff the recruiter talked to you about. This was actually the biggest reason I picked the Navy. The recruiters gave me the least amount of BS of all the one's I saw.

cleanmyburnoose
Rating
Air Force.

bradhartel
Rating
It depends on what you want to do with your service and how you want to live. I am an 18 year Air Force Veteran (and still going). I know there are GREAT things all of them do and GREAT pride in each. Ask yourself what you want and what you want to give? Then decide!

If you are lazy, unmotivated, a drunk or drug user, just don't even apply. (Please pass THAT on!)

Let me add that most of you forget or don't know that Air Force men and women are pulling 25% of convoy duty in Iraq, so not the "Chair Force" of the 1980s!!!

cyanne2ak
Air Force.

ktkck5
depends on your asvab score. if you scored high, the branch with the best quality of living is the Air Force.

mr green
Rating
if you want to fly airplanes...join the air force. they have all the airplanes.

if you like boats and ships and the ocean and stuff like that...then join the navy.

if you want to fly helocopters then join the army. they have all the helocopters.

if you want to be the first in combat, first to fight, recognized the world over as the supreme fighting organization in the world....then join the US Marines.

If you choose not to join the Marines, that's OK. If everyone joined the Marines, we wouldn't be "The Few, The Proud!!!"

Good Luck...

gonecrazy_fl
Dont believe the Air Force people, well unless you want to stay a E4 forever. What the heck did that dude mean " when your scores are high enough join the AF" are you saying that the army soldiers are stupid? They let you choose the field "such as work with computer" but not a specific job.
The army is your best bet. Because only them will let your choose your job

lordzander31
Don't join, you don't have too! If you do decide the don't join the Marines or Army

Join the Air Force

aka "The first ones to go, the last to leave (the first to die)."

rexmcdowd
Marines, definitely. They are "the few, the proud" for a reason. They are the best for combat purposes, and the most elite of the four.

P.S. Ignore those morons who say not to join at all. They're just jealous because they couldn't join the military if they tried.

TellMeMore
Rating
What about the coast guard?

The king
Rating
Donot worry you will be kill in any branch since Bush making war all places

LovingOne
None!!

But if you are really really interested: Airforce

B.L.
none! go to collage

johnmarc007
Rating
Go to college join ROTC, taht will enable you to become an officer. Then there is only one choice. Marines.

Alright!
Rating
Depends on what you want and how well you score on the ASVAB. If quality of life is what you want the Air force is the way to go with out question! It's like a civilian with a blue uniform it's not a hard life. If you like to flop around on the ocean join the Navy be warned it's a hard life. If you like to work hard pay is not important and you want to be fit join the Marines (I did) be warned it is a hard life. The Marines is like no other, a band of brothers, you'll feel like your a part of something very unique and you will. Join the army if you like to work in huge units again be warned it's a hard life. My personal opinion go to collage, Hope this helps you out!

joustingwindmills
Rating
A member of a particular branch will tell you that theirs is the best.

But unless they are a Marine, they would be incorrect.

gitana773
Rating
OK they all r good cause we need one to combine the other now it depends what u like if u like air computers air force,if u like land sand dust walking a lot hike army,if u like sea marines, now is up to u but ones u pass the test u pass u can join which ever u want.

jtrada
Rating
The army is the best.

The quality of living is equal and if not better than the air force

You chose your own job (212 to chose from)

Promotion rate in the Army is the best and quickest (depending on how motivated you are) ask any branch recruter.

Pay is all the same.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

In order to have peace we must have war?
i think this quote is rubbish. i think in order to have peace you just need to have peace this quote is just an excuse for power hungry, war mongering lunatics. what do u think?...

Homecoming... How would you handle this situation?
The love of my life is returning from Iraq soon. I was contacted via the KVC this afternoon to let me know the return date. It just so happens that my boss is sending me to a training out of town ...

Can someone please tell me why the US didn't step in to save lives...?
I recently found out I have very little time left in my life. With sure dearh I have found myself thinking of things that I am ashamed to say didn't catch my attention when it happened. So I'...

Should i join the army or ta?

How do people who believe Israeli troops are trying to hurt civilians or do not care?
Siraelis are spreading leaflets and making broadcasts to specifically direct civilians out of the way. If they wanted to hurt them, why would they do that?...

Are french people really so afraid of everything?
lets take wwII......

Why American, British& Canadian complaining that their soldiers & Children were tron apart with bombs?
I am proud Iranian. I have never witnessed a suicide bombers in Iran,until after CIA conspiracy against Shah in Iran and ended Ayatollah Khomeini took power in 1979.

And as soon as A...

I'm 22 years old. Am I too old to go into the Airforce?
Ok, so basically I've been wanting to go into the air force since I was in high school, but I was held back by my mother and my ex-boyfriend wanting me to go to college instead. And like a ...

Seriously, how friendly is friendly fire?

Which do you prefer modern figher jets or my favourte ww2 fighther planes?
I loves world war 2 planes over the modern jets any day they look great Eh.....oh wait they are great they look cool and the sound from them engines.incredible!!...

Is it true?
I've heard from a friend of mine that was in the marines..The marines "program" their guys..but when they leave, they don't unprogram them. Hence this can hurt the family life. It ...

Short of using Nuclear weapons, can the U.K. defend its self alone?

Is George W. Bush a pretty good Commander in Chief?

What famous historical event happened on this day in 1941?
What famous historical event happened on this day in 1941? I KNOW some of you servicepeople (especially sailors and marines) know the answer - some of you are stationed where it happened!...

Who is the greatest military hero/leader ever and why?

Additional Details
in the world, in your opinion......

Why are we involved in war about religion ?
us as Americans juct passed a new amenment to seperate church and state. If that's our belief than is it true this war is really over oil? Is that the only reason our men and woman are dieing ...

Will u accept the war between israel & palastene?
Hai everybody, also will u accept the war between india & pakistan?...

Would I be considered a veteran if I got discharged in basic?
Hi, I had a quick question. Over the summer, I went to basic training on May 23rd and got discharge on August 23rd for Panic Disorder (It was a general under honorable conditions discharge, free from ...

Who is the richest man in the world?
Who is the richest man in the world?...

Do you think Bush is doing the right thing by sending more inocent soldiers to die in Irak?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, November 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links