Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Which countries military is most threatening to the USA?
Find answers to your legal question.

Which countries military is most threatening to the USA?

is chinas military a serious threat?

cutter_tree
Rating
Yes, China is the most feared because of the communist mind set. Individualism in china is seldom thought of so millions view service and honor to their country as their number one goal. The government expects it's citizens to die by the millions for the emperor not like America where we raise each individual as a precious commodity.
About 20 months ago china shot one of its own satellites down using trajectory and range calculations and did it on the first try, they did it to show the U.S. that our military sattelites are just as vulnerable. They also made a comment soon after that they really didn't fear a confrontation with the U.S.
Chinas mindset is you can kill massive numbers of us but not all of us and we will wear you down by attrition....quantity against quality.

Country
No military is a threat to us. We can win any war. Now winning the occupation is a completly different story.
We spend more on our military than the rest of the top ten combined.

Michael H
china and iran

Arizona Girl
China and Russia.

Thought Officer
Rating
The United States military.

ohoho, im so clever.

LoveBlack
Rating
None. The chinese may be 2 billion but their military ain't worth ****. I would be scared of England before anything after all, it has the only Navy fleet that can rival the United States (good thing they are our friends).

European Women rocks
Russia
China

foxxmay2001
Russia!!!

Meagan
Russia's firepower, China's intelligence. China already owns quite a large bit of US money, and has potential control of our bank system. Start digging for information, it's scary.

I'm back
China's and Russia's, people seem to forget Russia has a nuclear arsenal, that matches ours.

Naomi P
Rating
We spend more in the military than any country in the world by far. Half of our budget officially (more unofficially) goes to the military. How much more do we have to spend??

cub6265
Rating
I don't know how much of the whole truth we get, so it's hard to say. China's behavior about the Olympics has really shown how cruel they can be toward people with their threatening attitude and perfectionism. They are also huge in numbers.
I think North Korea is the craziest and now Russia is getting hot under the collar too. then there's the lunatic Iranian government (not the people----the government, let me be clear.) It's a hot topic!!

I am John Galt
Chinas' military is a threat just by pure "boots on the ground". It is a few times larger than ours seeing as every Male in the country has to serve a set amount of time in military no matter what. On the other hand we have a technological advantage...for now.... They are rapidly catching up b/c they have nothing but money to throw at it with us buying all their cheap goods and all major companies there are government owned.

Archie
I think a greater threat will come from "rogue" countries like North Korea or terrorist groups rather than the established super powers because the latter fully understand the risk they take if a nuclear war is launched.

Aim High
Rating
The U.S. Military is the strongest in the entire world. China outnumbers us, but our technology is the best. We could defeat China and any other adversary...it would just take longer with them and at a greater cost.

phishtribe87
Rating
China has almost NO Navy. You people don't know what you're talking about. How are they going to get troops to us, by teleporting?

charles.young580
I can only guess and say China. It has a huge military that is well disciplined.

Gallagator
Germany's due lol

Brandon M
NOT A ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S P
China is one of the main reasons the US developed the F-35 fighter. Also why they're putting more emphasis on long range weaponry. So it's safe to say that they're seen as a valid threat.

x9mmxcasualty
Rating
well everyhone silently hates us so were about screwed in every direction and china theyre hardcore and the russians are no favoring bombs

Pyar
Russia ... they still have a huge nuclear arsenal .
China is not a threat , yet.

Kathleen
Rating
China. Yes it is a serious threat. The US would ultimately win in a war against China but it would come at great cost.

Peter
China, if you don't already know, is high on man power. In fact they bring it when in comes to slave labor. The equipment is new, the men are better trained as they are not in a hurry to enter into a middle-eastern war and they are closer to Russia in case they need to forge an alliance. The Russians are well off. Not to mention they have weapons that US personnel can't use. They lack manpower so as of yet China is looking like a strong contender. I wonder what world war 3 will be like?

babboo
Hi everyone viewing this site.
"Most threatening military to USA" is a frivolous question in my opinion, on the contrary, the question should be in this way that "Is there any military of the country, who has ability to face unwarranted military threat of USA?"

However there will be no other military but from the country of Asia and USA should understand in advance and change its policies against the people of great Asia and its countries having ability to become more advanced and developed than USA very soon in future.

rmbrruffian
China, just by their sheer numbers. They could lose a million infantry, etc... and be unaffected. If they become nuclear capable, they become a loose cannon.
Then comes the rest of the nations that may be small and deemed insignificant, but put nukes in their hands, and woe to us all. It would be like giving a gun to a toddler.
Russia may have the same capability as the US, but they have so few monetary resources, that they are vulnerable to theft or even corrupt individuals stealing or selling their nuclear warheads, that who knows whose hands they will fall into. India and Pakistan have not shown real restraint with nukes.
The problem is, that other countries that have not experienced Nuclear war, have no compunction about using them, because they haven't seen the results of nuclear fallout, and the human toll it takes, or its effects on the planet, or they simply don't care. That is what scares me the most.

mr.swampdude
Nazis

Dennis Nilsen
China and Russia.

YOu're our ally! I'm british.

RekonDog
Liberals and Code Pink!!!

Actually I say Iran and North Korea, and China and Russian distant threat. But since the way things have been escalating, I wouldn't be surprised to see an attack from Russia. The don't care about violating NATO, whose to say that they won't violate the UN.

Scanner
It's China. They are not a threat on the seas yet, but otherwise yes. That's where the U.S. has the upperhand, on the ocean. Russia is out of money right now to modernize. They can barely keep a few subs running without major problems. But they will come back. And China will build its navy up.

Use another nickname
Rating
Yes, Sup Mang. China is the #1 enemy. China's military really is a threat. The three prime enemies of the USA are as follows, although not many will believe me: #3 Cuba, #2 North Korea, and #1 China!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

When do you think World War III will start?

Is it possible that Bush and followers could spark world war 111 ?
Why is always America that tells the world how to behave and not, say, France or Australia or Brazil, or Sweden etc. etc....

Are there U.S soldiers in Korea?
Are there U.S soldiers in Korea? If yes, what are they doing there?...

How come we have bases in other countries but they don't have them here?
I don't understand it, and it irks me that we can own land in other countries and they can't own any here. Yes, I am American, and I'm not exactly proud of it (please no hate. I just ...

What do you think about females in the military?
I want to know what everyone even if you are not military thinks about it. Saving lives firing weapons the whole she-bang. what do you think about letting them into combat jobs like 11B or even ...

Is this a normal reaction after seeing my deployed husband on webcam for the first time?
I asked this question earlier, but would just like some more opinions if that is ok (:
My husband had his first deployment to Iraq at the start of January. I has been a very painful time for me, ...

Be Honest, Would You Give Up Your First Class Seat To A Solider?
I read in the news that this woman who had a first class seat gave it up to a man in uniform on a flight.
As gracious as that sounds, I got to thinking twice about what I'd do in the same ...

When was the last time America actually won a war?
'America' means USA, as you will have ...

Why are so many people ANTI WAR?
We all have jobs to do let them do theirs.
They are in the FORCES for a reason , or would you rather they sat on their butts till the next fireman strike!!
Additional Details
People ...

Does the USA hate it's Soldiers?
I believe I fight for freedom, I don't want terrorists to be able to attack innocent people.

I believe that being in the Middle East is the right thing to do because now the people ...

Why are we Americans so lazy and not willing to defend our country?
It seems to me that with the country at war, why don't more young men volunteer to serve their country? I did at age 34(prior service) after Sept. 11. Why is our nation so soft?...

Has any of you had dreams that you are in a nuclear holocaust?
I used to get them a lot, really earry. like the silence before the bomb goes off. then images like in terminator.sometimes i manage to get to a shelter.
Sometimes I just lie on the ground and ...

Why did this Republican shock me over this statement?
This proud Republican stated he supports the war in Iraq as long as his children do not have to fight. His words flowed out of his mouth like this " If my kid had to go in I would be against the ...

My kid was told that the British would be speaking German if it was not for the US in World War two.....true?
true or ...

Should I slap this Marine up the side of the head?
He states he is all for the war. How can anyone be so crazy as to believe in a war we can't win. All people with half a brain knows we will not and can not win in Iraq. I'm thinking about ...

Which do you prefer: The Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps or National Guard?
and why??? would you join?
Additional Details
I won't join to any but if I had to I would join to the Air Force, I have a weird obsesion with flying, lol. But I think those guys ...

Have you ever seen a more disciplined looking army than North Korea's army?

Why does anyone support the troops when it really means supporting murder, and destroying intelligent thought.
Whenever anyone gives a comprehensive analysis of the American war machine and the profiteering policies of the US government they are unpatriotic.
When a person speaks of the falsified ...

What is the best military in the world?

I am asking for the last time : will the usa please leave those poor iraqis alone???

Additional Details
i played around with the charade....whoa, jessi is a fine girl and i wanna make her mine..... {points to who the singer is}...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links