Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Why do soldiers wives like to cheat on their husband's when they are deployed overseas?
Find answers to your legal question.

Why do soldiers wives like to cheat on their husband's when they are deployed overseas?

especially when they are in iraq?

Big Blair
Rating
I was a rear detachment commander, and while cheating happens both ways, it is much more common for the wife to cheat on the husband, whether both are in the Army or not. For the wives that were also in the military, I tried to prosecute them fully within the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but did not get support from my higher level commander (LTC Dwayne O. Hill - piece of sh*t). I think they are more inclined to do it because they see others doing it without consequence. I wish it were easier to prosecute adultery, but it is becoming more accepted by society.

mcdanieljoanie
Rating
i do not know but it is wrong and they should be a shamed

Becky F
it is a lack of respect for themselfs and they can not respect the spouse if they can not respect themselfs

?
Rating
Lots of people cheat. Don't stereotype females in the military.

pghmarty
Rating
They also do when they are home.

Have gun, will travel.
Just like their civilian counter parts, there are always cheap women who fool around, just like there are husbands that fool around.

lorylyn
Just because some do doesn't mean they all do.

blazegirl
Sorry you are sad! They would not if they truly loved their husbands!

Eric H
I didn't realize it was a widespread problem. (no pun intended)

lostintheclover
My dad cheated on his first wife when he was deployed, she was faithfull to him.
My bro cheated on his wife when he was deployed, she forgave him & they're still together.
You may want to research your questions before you place them.
CT

jim ex marine offi,
the soldiers wives are not any more prone to cheat than any other wives, and I feel most are very faithful and support their husbands who are fighting for our country,
are you in the counter espionage business and like Tokyo rose trying to destabilize our troops or just plain stupid,

zen
My b/f is a Lt Colonel in the US Army Reserves.

He has been on active duty for two years, in Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait.

Now, they just extended him for ONE MORE YEAR.

I have NEVER cheated on him, and I never will! He is well worth waiting for - however long it takes!

?
Rating
Why do men like to cheat on their wives at all !!

DiRTy D
I actually know a girl that was cheating on her boyfriend while he was in Iraq. Supposedly he was a really nice guy and he treated her really well. He even loved her kid which wasn't his. What's even worse is the guy she was cheating on him with was a complete scumbag who did not treat her well at all. He even gave her VD from a different girl he was sleeping with. How she did that when her boyfriend could have died on any given day is beyond me. It's just disgusting!

Women aren't the only people that cheat though. A lot of military men cheat on their girl friends and wives while they are stationed over seas or wherever. It's a very common thing on both sides.

My advice to people has always been to tell them to avoid dating military people. They're not all bad but I've seen way too many problems with relationships of that kind.

deerwoman777
i do not think this is a solid question,not all wives cheat,just like not all soldiers cheat while over sea,s...

haylsin
Rating
Not all wives do. There had to have been problems before the soldier left to make her do that.

Kim-Hotti
Rating
Because it's safer for everyone to do it when he's out of town.

Social Science Lady
Rating
I think you are a fifth columnist. Reading your statement is going to cheer up a lot of army husbands.....I DONT THINK.

Trini-HaitianGrl81
They get board.

Angel of Man
Why do chicken head Boy-friends break up with there girl-friends before they(the female soldier) are deployed overseas?

Ness
Rating
WHOA! are you generalizing or what? No, not every wife cheats nor does every soldier's wife cheat for that matter. it makes me upset and sad at the same time when I see questions like this because it obviously happens or it would not be asked. I am sure there is infidelity on both sides. It is not just the wife cheating. The husband is also doing it, trust me. I guess the separation takes its toll on the marriage and it is truly sad. The armed forces is not for everyone. It takes commitment on both sides.

dangit103
because they are bored and want to do some things fun i guess

Joe B
Rating
They need some lovin.

bobbyr19130
Rating
how to u know

Up your Maslow
Rating
It's easier that way

hector
zhit happens

mickl84
Rating
My answer to you is dont get married while you in the forces.

Oh you already are....................To the service.

Curt
Why would you even ask this? Its no different than any other married couples.

Do Yahoo a favor and report this guy.

Butchy boy
Because they're lonely I'd say.

lonely1967
I have been with my husband since I was 17. Been married for 20 years. I love my husband with all my heart. And at the same time, I hate him. We have a bad marraige, and unhappy and unhealthy one. He hasn't touched me in 15 years. And though I feel guilty for having an affair with some one that I have know for years. I also needed to be touched, feel loved even for one moment. And at the same time, I feel guilt and crappy for what I did... So if you are thinking of cheating. I suggest you don't. It may be ok while in the process. And in the end, you feel guilty and like crap about yourself. No one can hate themselves more then me for cheating on my husband.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Does Muslim mean you are a Terrorist?

Why would anyone join the military these days?
I have a family member who wants to join the army in the summer. I have been trying to talk him out of it, as they will probably just turn around and ship him off to some desert to die for nothing......

Whats a real bad name for a warship?

Why do the military people tell me to hush up?
Sorry, it doesn't quite work that way. One of the reasons we live here is the RIGHT to dissent....to criticize our government and (hopefully) shift the direction in which it moves. Just like you ...

Where were you when u heard about 9/11?

So, who is stupid enough to join the armed forces under the current administration?
Don't do it. I just care.
Additional Details
I pay my taxes that is what I do to help my country....

People moan about soliders being killed in Iraq?
but I think that the IRA have killed more British soliders than ...

Could Britain beat America in a war?
if they had us (Ireland) on their side
Additional Details
America don't have a good track record with taking on small independant countries. besides ireland beat england before and ...

Do you think there is going to be a draft for the US?

Dose any one still support the Troops and the war anymore?
I support the Troops and the war and i support the President and most of his choices. Why dont people support the Soldiers, they fight and some times loose ther life for our country the USA, and this ...

Should women be able to go into combat?
my uncle seems to think women should not be able to go into combat cause theyll get raped and just get in the way he thinks a womens place is in the kitchen cooking cleaning all the stuff that "...

What would you do if a foreign army invaded Britain?

Why do military wives have southern accents?

Why do many people continue to blame the Bush Administration for the war?
There is this false argument out there that I here often by Know-it-all liberals that "We support the troops but not the government or war in Iraq" this is by far the most unrealistic ...

What will cause world war three and who will win?

Why do people blame Germany for ww2 when the Polish started it?
Poland invited Germany over for a party then Poland attacked Germany the evil polish where allmost to much for the poor little ol german military but the germans fought bravley to defend them selfs ...

Ok do you believe ther were weapons of mass destrution In Iraq?
after all there were biologicals used on the Iraqi's during Saddams regime and during the Iran/Iraq war(answer with out a slam to either party please)...

Yes or no?
with the british army retreating from the basra palace - in terms of victory - does it look good or bad for the army?...

What exactly is US doing in Iraq??
What are GIs doing? now they kill kurd allies. they killed british. they torture prisoners. not discriminating civilians and militants. In fact they can't stop the terrorists. can't stop ...

Do you support our troops?
They put their lives on the line for our country everyday. They deserve your thanks and prayers. God Bless our troops for America's defense....

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links