Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

Will zoloft show up in a military drug test?
Find answers to your legal question.

Will zoloft show up in a military drug test?

Ok a little back ground. My husband was being stupid and i want to be mad but first i want to know if its going to be a problem. My husband took one zoloft saturday, two sunday, two monday, none on tuesday, then had a drug test wednesday morning!!! now i need to find out if that's going to show up. By the way the zoloft is not a prescription for him.
Additional Details
Yes i know he needs to be more mature and take more responsability for his action... trust me i am very upset with him. But i just want to know whats to come!

Wanttoknow
Rating
No, it won't show up.

Marine5
Sure will...for months after...

Winter Blossom
Rating
Yes, it could show up (depending on what they are screening for). If your husband is in the military he should not be taking medicine that is not prescribed to him, that is a sure way to get discharged. When they find the medication in his drug test they will ask him if he is being prescribed that med, and if he is not he is in some deep trouble. He needs to be more mature and take his career choice more seriously.

Guitar Player Dude
Rating
Probably not. Unless there are amphetamine, cannabis, opioid or cocaine compounds in Zoloft, it's doubtful.

DreadedCandiru
No. In addition, Zoloft is prescribed by military physicians, so if he feels that it was a benefit to his state of mind during previous use, he can request to speak with his Behavioral Health Services for an evaluation and could get a prescription.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Is this a good score?
My son got a 84 on the ASVAB with a 128 for GT and a 122 on CO, the recruiter said it was good but I would like to know from other people that have took the test. He is hoping to sign a 18X contract.<...

How much money does a army fighter pilot make?
a ...

What is the 2nd Lt in the marines?? E-??????

Additional Details
or o something?? i dont no what it ...

Would type 2 diabetes prevent your enlistment in the army?
i'm on diet control and have never been on medication.
Additional Details
i've been cleared to join by a doctor. it doesn't spike anymore now that i'm in shape....

Seperation authority ar 635-200 para 5-13 separation code jfx?
What do I need to fix this to get back into service?...

Im kind of scared of joining the navy .?
i've heard so many different pros and cons that it has me in a daze .
i want to be active though im not sure what to actually get into when im already there . also is it true that when you ...

Should I join the Navy or Air Force?
Im currently a senior in high school and want to join the military. But I cant decide between the Navy or the Air Force. I really want to travel but im not sure if i can handle being on a ship for ...

What is the most intense military training in the USA?

Is the U.S. Military Simply Incompetent?
Or are they effectively engaged in terrorizing a population in order to achieve the appropriate "shock and awe" that will allow for them to realize the imperialist desires of America's ...

Can the NEW GI Bill.....?
Hello. I am an Army wife, my husband has been in for 9 years. He does qualify for the new GI Bill benefits but we were wondering if the GI Bill can pay off MY old student loans?
Any info is ...

Question about flat feet?
Hi, I'm in a hurry so I'll make this quick. Can I be a Marine if I have flat feet? How can I tell if I have flat feet (stupid question, but I'll read answers when I get back.)

Quick question about AIT?
I was just wondering...what happens at AIT? I know I learn my job and all that good stuff....but what is it like? On weekends can I enjoy myself? Are they going to be like...hardcore like at basic? I...

My boyfriend graduates from Basic next month and...?
was told he has to stay on the tech school base for 4 weeks. He graduates on June 19 and I was wondering since he cant leave, if I can go down there and visit him 4th of July weekend? Can he have ...

Pregnant in the military! (repost)?
I am 11 weeks pregnant and my unit is basically screwing me!! They have me on a 24 hour on 24 hours off schedule in other words every other day im working from 9am - 9am its ridiculous but according ...

What do you do in Cadets (Australia)?
I'm 15 years old.
Additional Details
WTF? It's about Christianity? I'm an atheist, so I guess I'll give up on joining the cadets. >.>...

I want to join the NAVY?
do you think it's a good idea .
im 19 and I want to get a good education and become something of myself . and is there a height requirement because im 4'10 ....

What would be the steps to join rotc marines/navy?
I am currently finishing sophomore yr in college and play varsity soccer. would it be possible for me to now join an rotc program and start the enlistment program?
I was also wondering what the ...

Will this cause the USA problems in the world?
US Afghan strikes 'killed dozens' of innocent people.

Officials say casualties were taken to hospital to prove they were civilians
The Red Cross says air strikes by US ...

Enlistment bonus for the national air guard?
I'm thinking about joining the air national guard, but as for the enlistment bonus, do they give it to you in one lump sum after training or do they give it to you in installments?...

Can a Ranger take an Arctic Warfare course?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Tuesday, September 16, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links