Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  

Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Military

What do you think will happen if America and Russia go to all out war what will be the outcome?
Find answers to your legal question.

What do you think will happen if America and Russia go to all out war what will be the outcome?

maya
Russia will win! have you seen their militants???
and it will not be WW3, it will just be between USA and Russia!!!
and in a few weeks of both of them being at war, CHINA will control the World!!!!

NeoLibs are Pathogens
Rating
The rockroaches and liberals would still remain.

The Captain
Rating
A much smaller population for said countries and their allies

Froggie
Rating
Armageddon! :)

cavsargetank
Rating
At this point, Russia would be toast, along with the eastern and western seaboards. and China, and India, and Israel, and Iran so on and so forth. But the US and most of Latin America and Africa would survive.

Yahoo! Princess
We Reps will grab our guns and fight and the Dems will poop their pants. USA wins.

Dilligas
Won't happen. It costs to much. Both sides will do a lot of posturing and everybody will make money on the jobs the "cold war" will make. Besides the Oil companies and Big business would just cut them off, unless they stood to make more.

Iron Clad
Rating
A lot of people will die. On both sides.

Jake C
Well, for one thing, both nations have been sponsoring disarmament programs, so the nuke level is going to be somewhat lower. I read an article once stating that if such a thing happened in 1988 (the nuclear peak), worst-case scenario would have 1.3 billion dead, mostly from fallout. Given that a big part of this would be an orbital EMP to shut down all defenses, my guess would be that NORAD has hardened systems which could intercept the missiles. Keep in mind that all nukes need to go off on their own to be nuclear; anything hitting them with enough force causes the mechanism to fail. This decreases the impact of the nukes.

In addition, it's important to consider the political climate of the situation. Such a war would necessarily be preceded by heightened political tension, causing an increase in the defenses at home. All this combined with the fact that there are fewer nukes now than there were then means it would be much less costly. I'd say 450 million if Russia strikes first, and less than half that if America struck first.

Russia's economy is still in shambles after the end of the war. Most Russians believe the mob controls the government, which is probably an accurate assessment. Additionally, Russia's population is much lower than that of the US, and their military capacity has been greatly diminished.

Long story short, America comes out less beaten than Russia, and China dances on both their graves. Argentina and Canada probably manage to emerge as major players as well.

Jesse
Depends on where the war were to take place. Maybe they could attack Alaska and get rid of Sarah Palin and we could all thank them.

Wint
Rating
I am Russian.

From what I can tell, if something like all-out war starts, we're all toast. US will die in a very, very cold and painful way, because of nuclear winter.
Russia will be obliterated instantly... and you know why? We won't launch the missiles, we'll just detonate them all on the launchpads.

RTS
depends, when? i
f let's say the US is able to complete it's missle defense system before the russians are able to develop a counter-measure then i think the US would win. because we have something the russians don't.

STEALTH TECHNOLOGY, we can achieve air superiority like during WW2 (not complete superiority like in the gulf wars though). then it will become a slow but inevitable defeat for the russians.

Hannah- life is a goldfish bowl
The world dies , either from the blast or a slow and painfull death , not Pretty

Brady
Rating
America will probably win because Russia isn't part of the Soviet Union anymore. So it's not as powerful as it once was.

Maldavi
The outcome depends on what other countries get swept up into it in the process.

An all out (nuclear) war where the targets were strictly limited to within the borders of the USA or Russia might have a chance of allowing enough human life to remain in the world to perpetuate the species. But then again, it may not. We just don't have enough prior data about wind borne radiation to accurately model it.

A nuclear war that sweeps up every continent in the world is pretty much a death sentence for everyone, though I think some form of life would survive and find a way to start everything up again. 200 million years from now their archaeologists might be studying our ruins and wondering what happened to cause us to go extinct. Maybe they'll attribute it to a meteor or something the way we do with dinosaurs.

K'lee
Probably WWIII.

I hope that doesn't happen, but I feel a lot safer with a president like Obama. I know that's the last thing he would want, unlike Bush and McCain who would probably try and provoke it.

Andee
Rating
If Obama is president he will surrender and Russia will overtake us. Democrats are pansies.

VidaLoca Libertarian
Rating
It will never happen... it is a LOSE/LOSE propostion.

K'lee... I would insult your lack of intelligence, but I don't want to have my comments reported AGAIN.

If you think turning the other cheek to Russia, China, N. Korea or any other nation bent on the removal of America from its current position as a hegemony, or negociating with terrorists is the right answer to keep America strong and free, you are mistaken.

If that is the course Obama chooses to take, he will not last through one term, much less 2.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

How do the Regular Army view the Territorials?
I know I'm opening a can of worms here!
And too the Regulars it's an honour to be aloud to serve along side you!...

Should the Military change the standard assault rifle from the M-16 to the AK-47?

Why does it seem like so few people don't even appreciate the soldiers that are dying for them?
And why are people so against the war after 9-11? I mean come on! Think of all the people that died! And there are actually people out there that think we shouldn't be in war....

What could the gemans have done differently to with the war ?
I dont think it was a no win situation for them ....

Kashmir belongs to which countary?

9/11 an inside JOB??!!?
OBVIOUSLY 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!
What do you believe was 9/11 an inside job or not?
Additional Details
LOL! at the answers! you guys really need to educate yourself....

What causes people to fail during Marine bootcamp?
?...

Can I Bring a Study Bible to Basic Training?
I'm going to basic training at Fort Benning and am wondering if I'll be allowed to keep my NKJV Study Bible when I get there. It's a little big - about 2500 pages - heavy and ...

British Army vs. Cows?
It's just been on the news that fresian cows (the black & white ones, thickos!) have a higher IQ and better social skills than most men serving in the British Army. Do you think that they ...

Dealing with an upperclassman cadet who wants me to quit ROTC?
I'm a first year Air Force ROTC cadet, well last week after the detachment went to dinner a upperclassman cadet pulled me aside and told me that maybe I should "consider" other options ...

Why are we fighting the war in Iraq?
This is a follow up to my question of why we send our children to war, I received great responses that mirrored some of my own feelings. There are good reasons to fight a war, but I can find none in ...

Why are 1200 terrorist groups in over 40 states here when US troops are fighting over there?
WHO IS LETTING ALL THE TERRORISTS group here knowing their mission, while US citizens think the war is making America more safe. Is it too much to expect US Homeland Security has our best interest &...

Who thinks Bush will start a war with Iran before his term is over?
Just look at the U.S Manuevers of the coast of Iran today.
If not a total war how about a blockade with limited fighting?

Peace,...

Is the US winning Bush's war in IRAQ?
The Military doesn't think so ....

Serious question about US soldiers and soldiers in general?
I have a cousin who was in the military and realized he was getting paid less then a quarter of what private contractors were getting paid . He then weighed his options , searched around and found a ...

Vietnam war?
can someone plaese tell me why the French left Vietnam in 1954...

Will LADDEN attack america again?

Should the war in Iraq keep going?
Ok the U.S. is in so much dept because of this war. and now a lot of the war is pointless i mean it would be stupid to back out quickly but if we do it gradually overtime we could get out. But should ...

How early do military personnel have to wake up?
Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force? I'm looking for personal experience preferably (or someone who knows indefinitely). Also, I am looking for times AFTER basic training. Thanks!...

I wanna join the army but..?
My fiance said she'll leave me if I join. I love her but we haven't been getting along here lately so I don't know what to do?...

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links