Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  
   Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Law & Ethics

some is selling drugs in the house(marijuana) can they take my sisters kids away ?
Find answers to your legal question.

some is selling drugs in the house(marijuana) can they take my sisters kids away ?

i need a website or actual laws that say that so i can show them this is what can happen. they all live in the same house tough times


2008-12-04 22:06:12 +0000
of course they can .you did not say whether or not you lived there but if you do then you ,your sister and any other adults there can be charged with the crime and the kids go bye bye

2008-12-04 22:01:53 +0000
Yes. If you call them (police), you will get all of them in trouble and more than likely get your sister's kids taken from her. This is how that works but think about it, they will be better off and better taken care of by family services. It's a tough decision to do. Good luck!

2008-12-04 21:57:23 +0000
Yes, of course they can.

2008-12-04 21:59:21 +0000
Yes they can.

And probably go through a longg process to get them back.

Don't know where it states that.

But they should be smart enough to know.

2008-12-04 22:08:46 +0000
YES!! Get those kids out of there! Get your state laws on a search page (Google) and you should be able to find it there. Not only will the kids get taken away (Child Protection Agency) but it will be hard to get them back. Not to mention possible jail time for your sister. Yes, even if she is not selling or denies knowledge of it. If your sister can't afford to move out have her check and see what kind of help she can get to get out of the situation. Try everything and everywhere just get out before its to late.

2008-12-04 22:00:54 +0000
yes, call the police and ask them the law, or call health and human services or a child services agency and ask.

2008-12-04 22:17:22 +0000
if its reporteeeed bet your life it will be ;somtimes trying to help causes more problems;; if they rent a room in the same house u might just get away with it as long as its a diffrent family renting prop best way to deal with it is stop selling or do it els where

2008-12-04 22:02:16 +0000
yes they can..those kids can go into a foster home..or place them with other family members.


hope this helps

2008-12-04 21:58:05 +0000
Yes they can its federal law. A kid can't be in a drug situation or any law enforcement situation.

If your selling drugs outside of your home example outta a trap house could your child be taken

 Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Legal Discussion Forum

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Monday, February 8, 2016 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links