Home     Links     Contact Us     Bookmark  
   Homepage      News      Legal Forum      Dictionary  
Home : Legal Forum : Marriage & Divorce

mislaid divorce papers need reference number of divorce papers i am getting married and i need this informatio
Find answers to your legal question.

mislaid divorce papers need reference number of divorce papers i am getting married and i need this informatio

my name is david james ellis6 12 63 date ofbirth i was married at awaterloo town hall liverpool england9 april1984 divorced may 1996 my ex wife name donna prout

wow thats a lot of personal information to put up on here ?? Why don't you fone the court and have them check the archives for the reference number and don't be posting personal stuff on here have you heard of identity theft??//

i also lost my decree absolute,i went to the courts gave them our,D.O.B,NAMES,DATE WE GOT DIVORCED, i paid £2 they gave me a copy of the decree absolute

Daddy Big Dawg
You can do two things. Ask your ex-wife for a copy or go to the hall of county records they should have a copy also if the divorce was legal.

OMG i know Donna Dawn and Diane (deceased) and Debbie and Dyliss and Doreen i am from waterloo but was raised in Seaforth i know the Prout family very well, we ere all raised in the same area....and i think i know who you are David....did you go to Chestefield High (Crosby)? answer back to this straight away....i am still here in waterloo...i could help you here....WOW small world email sent check your inbox

Your solicitor will keep this information forever and they will want to know how you're doing, etc. They will look up the info for you or send you a copy for a small charge.

Hi David Go or phone the court and they can issue copy of papers you will have to pay for them and show proof of who you are. You can also contact Local or national marrage,death and births office. Glad to help theluckyhedgehog

Ring the court up that you got divorced in. They will be able to help you by telling you who to phone or write to.

The Court that gave you your divorce will issue a copy Decree Absolute if you ask.

d r
contact the court which dealt with the divorce or maybe your solicitor may have the info you need

Go to the city or town hall where they keep records of all marriages and divorces and get a copy of your papers.

you shouldn't put this much information here, I would smack you if you'd do that to me., and I don't believe you, you just have to go to the court that pronounced you divorced to get a copy of it

Alison R
Contact the solicitor who dealt with the divorce or the Sheriff Court - they will give you the information you need.

Go to the court house and get the papers. If you don't live ther any more go online and get them.

Legal Discussion Forum

 any ideas for some really good wedding songs second time around. Both hurt by partners first time around?
both late thirties and have kids but one on the way too....

 what makes a good step parent i've been trying for 18 years now and i'm still getting it wrong?

 Any ideas for a gift for my wife that has something to do with midwifery?
My wife starts her course next year and would be nice to get her something original that has a link to midwifery. Any idea or links greatly appreciated....

 Is this a lose-lose situation?
If one of you has an affair and lies constantly, then demands that the other one trusts you without giving any proof of trustworthiness, is it fair? And if the one who got hurt can't trust ...

 How do we get out of the rut we are in?
My husband and I have only been married 6 months, together for 4 years and already things have gone rather boring in and outside the bedroom! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. X...

 I don't know what to do!! Please help?
I've been with my boyfriend for two and a half years, i'm four months pregnant and i still live with my babys daddy. We have been having some troubles lately and i don't know what i ...

 Your Partner keeps you awake all night snoring what do you do??

 If a woman having an affair with a married man is called a mistress...?
...What is a man having an affair with a married woman called?...

 I am lost what should I do?
wife and I have 2 children.Baby and 5 yr old.I love them dearly but walked out 2 days ago after wife told me some unwelcome truths but in a very provocative and insulting way.I am probably suffering ...

 What is he entitled to?
Hi, recently me and my partner have split up (we were not married), the house and everything in it is in my name ie settee, home improvement loan, t.v literally everything, the only thing he has left ...

 wife has been gambling onlink she keeps lying?

 Any successful second-chances?
Any women (or men) out there that gave a second chance to an unfaithful partner and had a positive outcome???...

 My husband and I have joint bank accounts but originally it was mine can i stop him using it?
Or should i simply open a new bank account (we are going through a seperation)...

 Okay better go and get dressed and start my double life!! Do you think i should tell my husband?
My second life started a few months ago when my marriage was more or less over i have became a home nun!!! i have the celibacy pin pointed but not sure about everything else can you help me?...

 ??? 4 the men y do men cheat on there wives and how do we make u all ours ???

 what is the difference between love and obsession?

 i fall in love too qiuckly?
i am dating a woman who i believe is a compatible partner but lately i have asked her to bring me out of the shadows and not to hide our relationship from her family and work ( we work in the same ...

 Have I been left on the shelf?
I'm a singe 31 year old British Indian muslim, never been married. In our culture we believe in arranged marriages although many young people nowadays are having love marriages. I have had many ...

 How do I get a marrage licence in scotland?
what is it where do I get it and do you have to pay for ...

 What can I buy my Husband for our 2nd wedding anniversary is related to cotton?

Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Wiki Law 3k Friday, February 12, 2016 - Trusted legal information for you.
Archive: Forum  |  Forum  |  Forum  |  Links