22 construction giant that China reshapes the world
1. Pingtang Telescope will be the largest radio telescope in the world, after being completed, ie in 2016. Project Value - $ 102,000,000
2. With China Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory conducted the largest scientific projects. This laboratory is also the most expensive research station in the country. Project Value - 176 million dollars.
3. Guangzhou Opera House is one of the three largest theaters in China.Valoare project - $ 200 million
4. Hainan power grid is the first underwater project in China. It will link the southern island of Hainan and China. Project Value - $ 368,000,000
5. Qunling tunnel-tunnel is the longest highway in China. Project Value - 473 million dollars.
6. Kashgar-Hotan Railway connects all towns in southwestern Tarim.Valoare Basin project - $ 717 million
7. Tianhuangping hydroelectric projects is the largest in Asia and has a vital role in providing electricity in Eastern China. Project value of $ 900 million
8. Shanghai World Financial Center building is the venue for the second highest hotel in the world, Park Hyatt, located on floor 79. Project value - 1, 1 billion dollars
9. Baltic Pearl Project is the largest overseas project developed and consists of residential and commercial properties outside St. Petersburg, Russia. Project Value - $ 1,300,000,000
10. Tianxingzhou Wuhan Bridge is a combination of a railway bridge and the road that passes over the Yangtze River, and the Wuhan city. Project value $ 1.7 billion
11. Nanjing Metro subway line was completed in 2005 and is used by nearly 180 million people per year. Project Value - $ 1,700,000,000
12. Tunnel and Shanghai Yangtze Bridge is the fifth longest bridge in the world, supported by cables. Project Value - $ 1.8 billion.
13. Wuhan station used the fastest trains in the world, traveling 217 mph. Project Value - 2.12 billion dollars.
14.Cu 128-storey Shanghai Tower will be the highest skyscraper in China, and second in the world. The project will be completed in 2014 and will reach a value of $ 2.2 billion
15. Belinga mine is the largest Chinese-owned mine in Africa. Value - $ 3 billion
16. Beijing International Airport Terminal is the largest independent construction in China and third largest building in the world. Project Value - $ 3.5 billion.
17. Lingang City will be completed in 2020 and can accommodate nearly a million people. Project Value - to 4.5 billion dollars.
18. Xiangjiaba Hydro Project will be achieved by 2015 and generate 31 billion kWh year.
19. Shanghai-Hangzhou Maglev project will be the fastest intercity circuit in the world with a speed of 280 mph, which is 450 km / h. Project Value - $ 5 billion
20. China is one of the countries participating in the project of rebuilding the ancient "Silk Road" that linked China and India to Europe. Project Value - $ 6,500,000,000
21. Xiluodu Dam will be the third highest dam in the world and second largest hydro power station in China. Project Value - $ 6,700,000,000
22. Hangzhou Bay Bridge is the largest bridge built over the sea in the world. Project Value - $ 16 billion